About Jenice Baker Photography

Contact me today, and let's plan a time to meet at a coffee shop near you. My treat.

www.jenicebakerphotography.com - jenice@jenicebakerphotography.com - 509-210-2836

So, you're looking for a wedding photographer? You are on the right track by viewing premium wedding photographers on the WeddingWire network. Your day is only that. A day. It will go by so quickly that you won't actually get to experience the details that help make it the most beautiful day of your lives. I highly encourage you to select a quality photographer and style that you love and trust to capture your day. I specialize in natural, colorful, and crisp wedding photography.

My best advice as you search for your wedding photographer is to view as many photos as possible and find your preferred wedding photography style. You can find great examples of our crisp and colorful style on our webpage. Many photographers showcase their weddings on their websites, and we encourage you to research and learn exactly what you are looking for in your wedding photos before choosing a photographer.

Aside from style, everyone is on a budget, and I'm confident that you'll find that I have a package that is reasonably priced and meets your needs. I shot my first wedding in 2008 and have learned what is most important to brides, grooms, and their families when it comes to wedding packaging. I also have a wide selection of prints and products to select from. One thing that makes my packages unique is that every wedding package comes with an album. This is a sticking point for me, as I believe every bride should have a Wedding Album that showcases her perfect day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

Jenice did such a wonderful job! She is incredibly professional and knows exactly what she’s doing. Our pictures turned out better than we could have hoped for!!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Jenice and her husband helped us capture our big day perfectly! Photos turned out amazing. Online viewing album/ordering is quick and easy.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/12/17, 1 Review

4 AWARDS

Events

P.O. Box 1921, Spokane, WA 99037   See On Map
509-210-2836 (phone)
Jenice Baker Photography is a wedding photographer from Spokane, Washington. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Spokane, Coeur d'Alene, and anywhere in the world. Jenice Baker Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Spokane wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in natural, colorful, and crisp wedding photography..