2218 Kensington Ave, Buffalo, NY 14226 Map · Phone number

6 Reviews for Jenica Knight Photography

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/10/2018

Fabulous wedding photographers!

Jenica and her husband were a fantastic team to capture our wedding day! Our brief to her was to simply capture the day, we didn't want a lot of posed photos. Somehow, with us barely noticing them, they captured 1900 incredible photos! We LOVED reliving the day going through them - they captured moments we hadn't seen, along with some beautiful family and bridal party photos. There wasn't a bad photo in the bunch! They felt very natural and candid! I definitely recommend hiring Jenica for your day!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Jenica was great! We contacted her for our engagement and wedding photography. She and her husband were both professional, entertaining, and easy to work with. We can't wait to get our wedding photos back and know that they will be perfectly amazing!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/29/2015

We contracted Jenica Knight Photography for our wedding and I cannot say enough good things about Jenica and Tom! My husband and I really enjoyed working with them. They had a vision for how they wanted the day to go, gave great direction, and we're very professional.

Sent on 09/01/2015