Jen K Photo

Union, KY View map Visit website
1 review
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Jen K Photo is a wedding photography company based in Union, Kentucky. Photographer Jen Kruskamp utilizes natural light to portray couples' celebrations in a timeless, tasteful fashion. She captures the emotion and authenticity of weddings and looks forward to hearing about your big day.

You can avail of an engagement session with Jen and this provides an ideal opportunity to get acquainted with one another. On your wedding day, a second photographer can assist her to ensure that every detail is documented from start to finish. She blends traditional portraits with candid images to ensure a rich tapestry of your day. Afterward, you can relive the magical moments and highlights via digital files. Additionally, Jen K Photo offers the following products and services:

• Initial consultations
  • Elopements and micro weddings
  • Customized wedding packages
  • Multiple-location photoshoots
  • High-resolution images

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

• Madeline
    Madeline J. Married on 12/11/2021

Brides, you need Jen!!

Jen truly is the comfort of a friend, and the performance of a professional. Working with Jen from day one was amazing. She is so sweet and kind, and truly cares about making your big day everything you want it to be. Prior to the wedding, Jen was so thorough in making sure she knew all the important details of our wedding. We had a call a couple days before the wedding that put my mind at ease! On the day of the wedding, Jen was fun, professional, attentive, just everything and more! She helped keep me calm when I had my stressful moments throughout the day. We got our sneak peeks back about a week later and WOW, I could not believe how good they were. Her style of photography is so airy, light, modern, and perfectly aesthetic. I didn’t think it could get any better until we got our full gallery back. Every moment she captured was flawless. Looking back on the pictures brought so much joy to my husband and I. Jen, from the bottom of our hearts thank you for being such an important part of our day. Brides, I HIGHLY recommend booking Jen for your wedding! She is truly the best!!!

Union, Kentucky Union, KY, 41091
8599920671
Location of (Jen K Photo)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding