2005 WEST STREET UNIT 5, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number

About JEANIES SALON & SPA

We have been in business for 22 years providing wedding services..

Hair, air brush make up massage waxing and skin care

410-224-0362

jeanie chaney owner
IMG05941
IMG06081
JEANIES SALON & SPA
voted best brow design in Annapolis
and we tint as well
voted best brow design in Annapolis and we tint as well
DSC8268
our work
our work
our work hair and make up
our work hair and make up
this is our work....our links on our website for flowers, photos, and we did the hair and make up of...
SoftFocus Copy1227edit1copy
IMG18411
b6d6c8dff4a29000 1307208270169 3Enu324438636WSNRCG3494945999337nu0mrj1
324438636WSNRCG34943798337nu0mrj1

11 Reviews for JEANIES SALON & SPA

This salon is fabulous! I had a terrible experience at Glow Salon at a hair trial and this salon helped me recover from that awful experience. They listened to me and decided to go above and beyond my expectations. I showed two different pictures of hair styles I liked for my wedding day and Lisa created something in between those styles which I loved! Glow Salon would not do my hair since I did not have "enough" hair (even though it goes past my shoulders) and had me buy hair extensions. They still refused to do my hair. At Jeannies they did not want to work with those fake extensions! I was so happy, because they knew that great curly hair is actually quite manageable for most hair styles. And they definitely made it beautiful. I also (last minute decision) did the air brush makeup which I would highly recommend too. It was natural and stayed put all day. But the most kind thing was that they helped my sick mother. She arrived feeling very sick. They opened up a massage room and let her sleep there. They were attentive to her needs and she really felt better by the time she left. They also came an hour earlier than normal opening time on a Saturday to make sure we had enough time to do my hair, makeup and three bridesmaids hair (which turned out great too). My mother decided to get her hair and makeup done too once she saw their talent. Jeannie is great and I highly recommend this salon!!!

Sent on 10/10/2012
  • irin997

Asahi · Married on 06/18/2011

The girls from Jeanie's Salon arrived right on time to our venue and they were awesome. They were both so nice and professional. Our hair and makeup turned out perfectly and they even changed up one of my bridemaid's hair when she was a little uncertain about the style. I loved everything and my hair and makeup still looked awesome at the end of the night, despite sweating away on the dance floor! Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/15/2011

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2009

Jeanie's Salon was amazing! Jeanie herself booked all of my appointments and made sure everything ran smoothly...the staff even came in before the salon opened to take care of myself and my bridal party!! Michelle Salas, Jen Frantz and Theresa Titcomb all did fabulous up dos and styles...and the airbrush makeup was incredible...it lasted all day, and never faded. Everything was unique and original....classic yet contemporary. The best part was the massage therapist (Theresa Hankins) who did COMPLIMENTARY massages while we waited!! I could not have asked for a better salon to take care of me on my wedding day....I can't wait to come back for other services!!

Sent on 10/15/2009

JEANIES SALON & SPA's reply:

Yes weren't those massages' a fantastic pro bono...to the day of...hope all is well please email us a few photos...

jeanie chaney
    owner

Award

JEANIES SALON & SPA FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 59.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 59.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 59.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 59.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 59.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 59.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 89.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 79.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Massages, Salon, Spa, Group Discounts, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Depilatories, Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Trans4mation Photography
    Trans4mation Photography Wedding Photographers

Jeanie Salon and Spa has been around the Annapolis area for the last 15 years. Jeanie and her team of professionals are well connected and respected when it comes to make-up, hair, message, etc. As a professional photographer, I have worked with Jeanie's clients and they speak with high regard about her business. Whether you are a fashion model, or a bride to be, I highly recommend Jeanie. She will give you very personal and professional care. For her, this is not just a business, it reflects on her and her reputation as many folks in the Annapolis are know her and her Salon. Without hesitation, I recommend Jeanies Salon and Spa!

• Fantastic Flowers
    Fantastic Flowers Wedding Florists

Jeanie and her crew are very nice and professional. We refer the salon to all our brides, the airbrush make up is flawless!

• 2005 WEST STREET, UNIT 5 Annapolis, 21401 See on map