JB Romantic Journeys

Yonkers, NY View map Visit website

JB Romantic Journeys, a luxury botique travel agency in Yonkers, New York specalizing in Destination Weddings, Honeymoons Vow Renewal and groups. Joan Newton, Certified Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specilists, is the owner and main operator. Her attention to detail and dedication to planning special events allows each and every couple to relax and enjoy the journey leading up to their big event.

Planning a destination wedding and not sure where to start? We are here to take the stress away, whether you are planning an intimate celebration for two or an elegant ceremony and reception for many of your family and friends, your wedding day will be a cherished time of memories never forgotten. We assist in finding the perfect location and setting whether it’s a beachfront wedding with an intimate gazebo overlooking the blue green waters of the Caribbean, white sandy beach under the stars, or on the deck of a romantic cruise ship. We believe your wedding should be special and unique to you!

Joan will make your Honeymoon as special as you always dreamt about, while creating memories that will last for a lifetime. Whether booking a romantic escape to a beach resort, an all-inclusive resort or exotic destination, your honeymoon is the most important trip you’ll ever take. While knee deep in wedding plans, it is hard to know where to start when planning the honeymoon, it should be the most memorable, enchanted vacation you’ve ever taken. Let me assist you in making your dream vacation come true.

Package options include tailored and all-inclusive as well as cruises.

JB Romantic Journeys offers:

• Dominica Republic
  • Jamaica
  • Mexico
  • St Lucia

Honeymoon packages to destinations including.

• South America

• Babymoons
  • Vow Renewals
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Middle East
Pacific Islands
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

Greg T. Married on 10/13/2018

A great experience from start to finish. Will use again.

The honeymoon was great. From the time we got to the Airport in New York until Hawaii eveything was great.

JB Romantic Journeys's reply:

Greg,
    It was a pleasure working with you and PJ. Thank you, we appreciate your taking the time to review our services.
    Marcos Married on 08/31/2018
    This was an email I had to send Joan of JB because she heard the differences in our (my wife and I) styles of vacationing, our budget and made a honeymoon that we both can't stop raving about. Truly unforgettable.
    ********************************
    Subject: You are the greatest!!

Joan,
    Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!!
    You are truly amazing at what you do.

Our honeymoon was more than what we could have imagined! The locations were perfect. The tours were fun, gorgeous and story filled. And the order in which we did it... just perfect. I had never thought much of travel agencies but now I can't even imagine how much better our previous trips could have been with your help. You were truly meant to be in this profession. I have told X and L how great you are and thanked them for introducing us to you. I know I may have made things a little tough with our limitations but you took what we thought we could do and made it sooooo much more.
    Tiffiny Married on 07/07/2018
    My trip to Mexico was just perfect thanks to Joan, I highly recommend her, she made some recommendations on places to visit and the experience was amazing. Will continue to book with her.
    Thanks Joan!

Team

Joan Newton
Joan Newton
Owner

As a Certified Luxury Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists. I self-professed romantic who have been helping people just like you, plan and design custom honeymoons and destination weddings over six years now. I love working with engaged couples to plan the first big adventure of their married lives, which is a great way to create lasting memories.

I can’t wait to work with you!

194 Market Street Yonkers, NY, 10710
914-825-6774
Location of (JB Romantic Journeys)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding