JB Romantic Journeys

Yonkers, NY View map Visit website

JB Romantic Journeys is a wedding travel agency based in Yonkers, New York. They believe your wedding should be special and unique to you and help couples plan destination weddings, honeymoons, and vow renewals abroad. Owner and operator Joan Newton is a certified destination wedding and honeymoon specialist. She is dedicated to meticulously choreographing and executing every detail of your event, allowing you to relax and enjoy the journey.

JB Romantic Journeys assist with everything from intimate celebrations to lavish reception parties. They will help you find the perfect setting to tie the knot, be it a tranquil Caribbean beachfront or a romantic cruise ship. For honeymoons, they work tirelessly to bring your vision to life. You will be spoiled for choice with a wide range of packages, including options for beach resorts, city escapes, and so much more. Their packages are tailored to suit your needs, so whether you are looking for an all-inclusive trip or something more specific, they've got you covered. Consult the team for their full list of destinations. Some of their popular wedding locations include:

• Antigua
  • Mexico
  • St Lucia
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Middle East
Pacific Islands
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    Greg T. Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A great experience from start to finish. Will use again.

The honeymoon was great. From the time we got to the Airport in New York until Hawaii eveything was great.

JB Romantic Journeys's reply:

Greg,
    It was a pleasure working with you and PJ. Thank you, we appreciate your taking the time to review our services.
    Marcos Married on 08/31/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This was an email I had to send Joan of JB because she heard the differences in our (my wife and I) styles of vacationing, our budget and made a honeymoon that we both can't stop raving about. Truly unforgettable.
    ********************************
    Subject: You are the greatest!!

Joan,
    Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!!
    You are truly amazing at what you do.

Our honeymoon was more than what we could have imagined! The locations were perfect. The tours were fun, gorgeous and story filled. And the order in which we did it... just perfect. I had never thought much of travel agencies but now I can't even imagine how much better our previous trips could have been with your help. You were truly meant to be in this profession. I have told X and L how great you are and thanked them for introducing us to you. I know I may have made things a little tough with our limitations but you took what we thought we could do and made it sooooo much more.
    Tiffiny Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My trip to Mexico was just perfect thanks to Joan, I highly recommend her, she made some recommendations on places to visit and the experience was amazing. Will continue to book with her.
    Thanks Joan!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Joan Newton
Joan Newton
Owner

As a Certified Luxury Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists. I self-professed romantic who have been helping people just like you, plan and design custom honeymoons and destination weddings over six years now. I love working with engaged couples to plan the first big adventure of their married lives, which is a great way to create lasting memories.

I can’t wait to work with you!

194 Market Street Yonkers, NY, 10710
Location of (JB Romantic Journeys)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding