Philadelphia, PA 19102 Map · Phone number

About Jay Roy Entertainment

Welcome to Jay Roy Entertainment, My name is Jason Roy. I make one promise to every bride and groom: "Im going to make sure that you have the most amazing wedding reception possible". That's my promise. I'm going to speak to you right now like we are friends. I'm going to be direct and to the point because that's what you deserve. First and foremost if I have your wedding date open I will be your DJ and emcee. You will find DJs that are more expensive and you find some that offer a cheaper rate but I'm certain of one thing you will not find a more experienced, skilled, creative, and passionate entertainer. If I'm booked for your date I will provide you with one of the areas most talented DJ's. I've hand picked some of the best DJs in the area. I've performed at over 950 weddings over the past 15 years. In addition to managing the entertainment at XFINITY Live!, I've been the lead DJ / MC for the past 5 years. Chances are, if you've been to Xfinity Live for an Eagles, flyers, or Phillies game, you have heard my voice on the mic. Whether it's myself or one of my talented DJs rest assured that you will be in the hands of a true professional.

Follow Jay Roy Entertainment on

d0777bf7bd2c5259 1489203449911 jays pics 313
Jay Roy Entertainment
Jay Roy ready to rock the Schwab wedding reception at The Ballroom at Ellis Preserve
Schwab wedding reception at The Ballroom at Ellis Preserve in Newtown Square. Owned at operated by...
Dance floor at The Ballroom @ The Ben
Dance floor at The Ballroom @ The Ben
Green / Sheesh wedding at The Ballroom at The Ben. Pic courtesy of Lightyear Studio.
Wedding reception area
Wedding reception area
d0777bf7bd2c5259 1489203449911 jays pics 313

18 Reviews for Jay Roy Entertainment

Jay Roy Entertainment 1
Jay Roy Entertainment 2
  • Emily

Emily Watto · Married on 07/12/2019

Hire DJ Jason Roy to Have a Packed Dance Floor All Night!

Finding the right entertainment for your wedding is a daunting task! Without the right DJ, your dance floor could be a disaster and it could drastically affect your guests’ experience. DJ Jay Roy was the entertainment at our friends’ wedding where guests danced the night away. We knew Jay would help make our big day just as much fun and would keep the dance floor packed all night! A few weeks before the big day, Jay gave sent us a questionnaire to fill out with information about our day. Then, we talked with him for over an hour going over all the details and the timeline for our day. He gave us a lot of advice on how to make the night run smoothly and assured us he would help make our day go well! Taking the time to talk with us helped Jay understand our vision for the wedding and he helped us plan some surprises for our guests, like our movie score dinner hour, non-traditional first dance, and an Eagles tribute during our cake cutting. Jay told us, “I can make anything happen that you want for your wedding!” These words couldn’t have been more true. Our guests could not stop complimenting the music and the DJ. He kept such a good vibe going all night for guests young and old. He helped build up the excitement for introductions and for all of the special dances and toasts. We would recommend Jay to any of our friends and family; you will not be disappointed with him deejaying your wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2019

June 2019 Wedding

We hired Jay Ray after he DJ-ed our best friend's wedding 3 years prior. He was absolutely amazing and had the entire wedding on the day floor all night! The only time people were sitting was when it was time to eat, it was amazing. He played every song we requested and couldn't have been easier to work with. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Eric Divario · Married on 01/04/2019

Awesome!!!

“We’ve been to weddings that Jay Roy has DJ’d, so when Deb and I got engaged I knew Jay was going to be our DJ. There’s no better wedding dj / Mc in the area. The dance floor was bumpin’ all night and he’s the absolute best on the mic. If you don’t hire Jason Roy your wedding might suck. Trust me, it will be the best decision you make”

Sent on 02/28/2019

Jay Roy Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• Philadelphia, 19102 See on map