Sandpoint, ID 83864 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jax Creations Photography

HI, thanks for checking me out! FIrst, I must say, CONGRATULATIONS!!
So a little about Jax Creations Photography. We are a husband and wife team and work very well together. Each one of us has a certain style which makes our photos completely well rounded. WE like to concentrate on the emotions of your day, instead of the "poses" you can do. I believe that images of you and your future spouse are much more important then any group or family photos - that anyone can really do. I want to concentrate on the reason why you two are together.. love. With Jax Creations Photography, we really strive to "Capture Love One Click At A Time" and we stand behind it fully. We want your wedding photos to be more than images in a book. We want to tell your story and give you images that you can hang on your walls. We want your images to be art, not just a picture.

michelle
2061
2174a

1 Reviews for Jax Creations Photography

• songbird09

Rose · Married on 06/14/2008

Jackie of Jax Creations is a gifted photographer and designer - she created our invitations out of some beautiful photographs she took of our engagement. All our guests commented to me about how lovely and unusual they were! and the price was very reasonable.

Jackie's pictures are unlike the average wedding photographer's - she takes surprising pictures that tell a story and capture fleeting emotions and expressions, rather than just having dozens of "line up and everyone smile"-type pictures. (Really, who wants to take the time to look at all those?)
    She was unobtrusive and professional during our wedding, and even though I have five children and my new husband has two, the pictures of our entire family together were quick and painless and not overly posed.

I would recommend Jax Creations very highly, not only because of the soft, lovely, timeless quality of Jackie's photographs, but also because of her kindness and integrity as a person. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful when she was taking my picture, and I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 06/17/2008

Jax Creations Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jax Creations Photography 1
    Destination Wedding SALE
    Offering wedding services in the Florida area THIS SUMMER. HUGE discount!!!

• Shasta Hankins Freelance Makeup
    Shasta Hankins Freelance Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with Jackie. She's fun, honest, driven. Jackie really captures a person's personality and soul through her photography. She has a real talent and an eye for detail. As a makeup artist, it is important to find a photographer that is easy to work with and can photograph your work beautifully. Jackie definitely delivers. I appreciate working with those so passionate about their art. I would highly recommend Jax Creations Photography to my brides, friends and family.

• Sandpoint, 83864 See on map