JauntBooth

Nashville, TN View map Visit website

JauntBooth is a photo booth rental company based in Nashville, Tennessee, that happily services couples celebrating in the surrounding region. This business provides a unique twist on the traditional photo booth through innovative technology and design. Whether you’re hosting a small get-together or an elaborate event, they are happy to bring an extra element of fun to your gathering.

JauntBooth can provide sleek, modern photo booths as well as digital marquees for your event. The company’s team of graphic designers will work with you to create custom videos for them to play throughout the festivities. Images taken in the photo booths can be live-streamed across the marquees as a fun way to share photos during the reception. To fit the theme of your big day, custom image overlays, filters, and unique props and greenscreen background designs can be added to your order.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$425

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$575

Chris H. Married on 10/30/2021

JauntBooth was amazing!

We were SO pleased with JauntBooth for our wedding photobooth. I'll admit....we were a bit skeptical at first with JauntBooth being newer into the marketplace BUT those quickly disappeared with Nicole & Scott's professionalism and quality of work. The photobooth was an absolute HIT with our guests, and they made it so fun & easy for our guests to take great photos (& for us to get them all after the fact to go back & relive some of the fun of our day). We would 10/10 recommend JauntBooth to anyone wanting to use them for their wedding (or any other event, really!). So grateful to have found you all!

JauntBooth's reply:

It was our privilege to help provide some amazing and fun memories for you and your guests! We loved getting to know you, your story, and being a part of your big day! We wish you ALL the best, love and happiness!
  • DeAnna
    Deanna Married on 09/10/2021

Amazing!!!!

These are the most sweet and professional people I’ve ever met! They brought so much positive energy to the party. I’d recommend these guys to anyone, you won’t be disappointed! 🙂

JauntBooth's reply:

We LOVED being part of your special day! Thank you for allowing us to capture fun and beautiful memories that'll last a lifetime! Congratulations to you both and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Pricing

JauntBooth Price Rates

Team

Nicole Bell
Nicole Bell
Founder & Owner

Hi future married couple! My name is Nicole and I'm the Founder and Owner of JauntBooth. I found that when planning my own wedding, it brought me so much joy that I wanted to somehow jump into the wedding industry but wasn't sure how. My passion is marketing and advertising which ties in perfectly to our innovative photo booths. We put a unique and new spin on the traditional photo booth with our customizable digital/video marquees. As the owner of JauntBooth, I'm able to merge the two passions I thrive most in. I'm excited to work with you and bring fun and excitement to your special day!

Central Nashville, TN, 37011
Location of (JauntBooth)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding