Jasmine D. Makeup Artistry

Columbus, Georgia View map

Jasmine is a professional makeup artist under based out of Columbus, Georgia. She believes in providing a memorable experience for each client and enhancing the natural beauty within. Her specialties include bridal, pageants and natural glam looks.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair Removal
Makeup
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Tess
    Tess G. Getting married on 04/03/2022

Beautiful and long-lasting makeup

Jasmine went above and beyond to make my wedding look a reality! She was so kind and professional and truly made me feel like a princess! I would recommend her to anyone :)

Jasmine D. Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Tess! You were beautiful and so sweet! I appreciate the time I was able to spend with you!
  • Elise
    Elise M. Married on 12/12/2020

Thanks Jasmine!

I booked Jasmine for my wedding this December. I loved the trial and she was very kind and professional! There was an issue with one of our emails where I didn't receive the contract and missed the deadline, so she thought I went another direction and booked another wedding (totally understandable of course). Whenever I reached out wondering about the contract, she let me know about this and worked out a schedule to be at both weddings, which I very much appreciated. Unfortunately, Jasmine was sick the week of the wedding and was unable to attend herself. She let me know this, and at the same time let me know she was already working on a plan to make sure I was taken care of for the wedding. She sent a team in her place, and they were all very professional and did an amazing job! Everyone was happy with their looks for the day. We missed Jasmine on the day of but appreciate all she did to make sure we were taken care of. I'd definitely recommend booking Jasmine!

Jasmine D. Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Elise! I missed serving you on your day as well but I had a blast during your trial and completing the last minute touches via Zoom. Congratulations again!
    Shannon H. Married on 09/19/2020

Satisfied Customer

Jasmine was AMAZING from the beginning to the end. She has a beautiful spirit and loves what she does. I will definitely keep using her for all my future events. She is worth every penny for the wonderful work she does. Jasmine is more than just a makeup artist, she is a friend.

1315 Delauney Avenue Suite 102 Columbus, Georgia, 31907
Location of (Jasmine D. Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding