Makeup by Whitley

Midland, GA View map

Whitley Gillespie is a professional makeup and spray-tan artist who specializes in providing you the most high quality services on your wedding day. She is currently based in Columbus, GA but her services extend all across Georgia, Alabama, and anywhere else in the south east region. With four years of experience in doing makeup for brides, models, and celebrities, you are guaranteed to be in great hands. Whitley is committed to making sure you are relaxed and feel your absolute best for your big day!

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Tanning

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Kirsten
    Kirsten R. Married on 08/11/2020

Whitley helped our natural beauty shine!

Whitley is amazing at what she does and is also one of the sweetest people I have met! Even when I wanted to change up my makeup look due to changing my gown 2 months before the wedding, she saw my vision and executed it perfectly! My bridesmaids, mom, mother in law, and myself all felt so beautiful! And the makeup stayed all day and night, even with getting down on the dancefloor!
    Claire M. Married on 06/09/2020

Couldn’t get better

I was more than impressed with Whitley’s service and professionalism. I truly looked like a queen on my wedding day and I have never felt more beautiful. I could not say enough good things about Whitley and her business. 😍
    Morgan Married on 05/30/2020

Absolutely Incredible!!

Whitley was so great to work with! From the beginning she was very accommodating to what I was looking for and very easy to communicate with as I was understanding more about her services. The day of the wedding she made my makeup experience so much fun, and very relaxed! She prepped my face before the makeup really well, which made all of the difference. And when she was done withy my makeup, it looked absolutely flawless and natural. I can't say enough good things!! After the wedding, my family has continued to talk about how perfect my makeup looked.

3718 2nd Ave c103, Columbus, GA 31904 Midland, GA, 31820
Location of (Makeup by Whitley)
11 11th street Columbus, GA, 31820 See on map

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding