Jasmine D. Makeup Artistry Reviews

View more information

• Tess
    Tess G. Getting married on 04/03/2022

Beautiful and long-lasting makeup

Jasmine went above and beyond to make my wedding look a reality! She was so kind and professional and truly made me feel like a princess! I would recommend her to anyone :)

Jasmine D. Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Tess! You were beautiful and so sweet! I appreciate the time I was able to spend with you!
  • Elise
    Elise M. Married on 12/12/2020

Thanks Jasmine!

I booked Jasmine for my wedding this December. I loved the trial and she was very kind and professional! There was an issue with one of our emails where I didn't receive the contract and missed the deadline, so she thought I went another direction and booked another wedding (totally understandable of course). Whenever I reached out wondering about the contract, she let me know about this and worked out a schedule to be at both weddings, which I very much appreciated. Unfortunately, Jasmine was sick the week of the wedding and was unable to attend herself. She let me know this, and at the same time let me know she was already working on a plan to make sure I was taken care of for the wedding. She sent a team in her place, and they were all very professional and did an amazing job! Everyone was happy with their looks for the day. We missed Jasmine on the day of but appreciate all she did to make sure we were taken care of. I'd definitely recommend booking Jasmine!

Jasmine D. Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Elise! I missed serving you on your day as well but I had a blast during your trial and completing the last minute touches via Zoom. Congratulations again!
    Shannon H. Married on 09/19/2020

Satisfied Customer

Jasmine was AMAZING from the beginning to the end. She has a beautiful spirit and loves what she does. I will definitely keep using her for all my future events. She is worth every penny for the wonderful work she does. Jasmine is more than just a makeup artist, she is a friend.
  • Deja
    Deja T. Married on 09/05/2020

Best Makeup Artist Ever!

Jasmine is an AMAZING makeup artist! She is so organized and she takes special care of her brides! She completes Consultations with each bride and helps you find your favorite wedding looks. She pays close attention to detail and she cares deeply about the bride on the wedding day. I highly recommend her for your big day!

Jasmine D. Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Deja! It was an honors to serve you on your day in multiple ways! You knew exactly what you wanted, but also trusted my expertise and for that, I'm thankful.
    Coraine Married on 09/21/2019

Best Make Up Artist EVERRR!

Jasmine made the entire wedding make up process completely FUN and CAREFREE for myself ( bride), my bridesmaids, and family. She was completely PROFESSIONAL! Which speaks volumes when you are working with several vendors at one time. She showed up early, completed each persons make up skillfully and in a timely manner, and afterwards kindly offered to help tie up random loose ends. If you are a bride, she is truly there with you until the moment you walk down the aisle. Out of all the vendors I had for my wedding - Jasmine was truly my favorite and I would hire her again without any regret!

Thank you Coraine!

We definitely had a great time all day! You are already beautiful and made my job extremely easy!
    Shanequa T. Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent!

Excellent, this visit blew my mind! I love her spirit, her work flow, her precision &most of all her level of expertise! She is called to do this and I recommend any and everyone to her chair. Once you sit down she is locked into making you feel beautiful inside and out. I love her and she has a lifetime customer! Book her now!!!