189 Twickenham Trace, Suwanee, GA 30024 Map · Phone number

About Jars of Flowers

Fresh garden flowers for everyday and special occasions. I'm a gardener! From the planting of the first seed to the placement of the final bloom in a bouquet...I love the process! When I am not doing a wedding, I can be found at The Suwanee Farmers Market on Saturday mornings from May through October. Come see me!

Follow Jars of Flowers on

Jars of Flowers 4
Jars of Flowers 5
Jars of Flowers 6

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Robin of Jars of Flowers does a wonderful job creating breathtaking bouquets and arrangements! She was the first and only florist that my husband and I had contacted, we were quite lucky! From growing many of the flowers, creating exquisite bouquets, boutineers and gift flowers, designing lovely table arrangements, to adding personal touches to each artfully designed piece, Robin does it all. She was definitely the perfect florist for our day! I glowingly recommend her services to any couples in need of an outstanding florist.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Rachael · Married on 07/16/2016

If you want beautiful flowers and attention to details, this is the florist for you. Robin goes above and beyond the title of "florist", and everything she creates is so personal and special. She is seriously the best!!

Sent on 07/26/2016
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 11/07/2015

Robin is amazing. She was not only so helpful with guiding me with types of flowers to include, she also cared so much about our wedding! She suggested alternative flowers to ones I saw on Pinterest that would either be in season or wouldn't be as pricey but would give us the same look! Our wedding this past Saturday (11/7/15) was so beautiful because of the flowers and romantic decor pieces that she provided!! The most beautiful romantic bouquets for me and my bridesmaids! Even the toss bouquet was so amazing that the girl who caught it thought it was my bouquet!! If I ever need or want flowers for any occasion, I will get them through Robin!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Jars of Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are absolutely in love with Jars of Flowers!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding. Its definitely important to choose the right people for your special day! Such a great choice!

• 189 Twickenham Trace Suwanee, 30024 See on map