Western Suburbs, Chicago, IL 60701 Map · Phone number

About Janet Johnston Photography and Video

Your photo and video shoot should be a fun and an incredible experience delivering photos, videos and memories to cherish for a lifetime. With over fifteen years of experience, I pride myself on being upbeat, polite, energetic, creative and detailed while adapting to my clients needs & visions.

0001AmyandJohn
562SherylandMark
0541AmyandJohn
0001AmyandJohn

25 Reviews for Janet Johnston Photography and Video

Janet absolutely went above and beyond! She was fun, easy to talk to and felt like a member of the family the whole day. She was fantastic with her posing and was awesome with our nephews (who were both 2 years old). Her uplifting personality definitely reflected her amazing work! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Steph · Married on 11/01/2014

If you are looking for an energetic, kind, knowledgeable, hands-on, wonderful and talented photographer in the Chicago suburbs, look no further. We found Janet through a friend's recommendation, and we are so happy she was our wedding photographer. Janet is young and just "gets it" - she knows you want to look svelte, she knows your bridal party wants to get to cocktail hour and not be outside taking photos for hours, she knows your mother-in-law will want that elusive "entire family" shot (even though you don't want to wait around while people round up cousins) - and she makes it all happen. I didn't have to worry one bit about whether Janet was getting the shot, if we were running over on time, if I was standing right - she just WORKED. And we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Our photos are incredible. Janet made us feel comfortable, from our first meeting with her to our engagement session and then on our wedding day. She is fun-loving and always made us laugh, too. She is truly talented - the techniques she used, expressions and angles she captured are truly phenomenal. Janet doesn't work with an assistant, which made me a little nervous since I didn't want to miss anything, but she is a "hustler" in her own words, and got every little detail we were hoping for. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Melanie · Married on 05/31/2014

I absolutely LOVE Janet Johnston Photography. The pictures turned out amazing for both our engagement session and what I have seen so far of the wedding. She is very professional and offers great packages WELL worth the money! She was such a pleasure to work with! I will definitely be using her for any photography needs I have in the future!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Janet Johnston Photography and Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,787.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,455.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,653.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,695.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• Western Suburbs Chicago See on map
    Please call for an appointment.