Janelle Lynn Makeup Artistry

Lancaster, PA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Janelle Lynn Makeup Artistry is a wedding makeup service operating out of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Owner Janelle Hostetter has a lifelong love for creativity and is ready to help you both look and feel amazing on your special day. Passionate and professional, she adores her work and relishes the opportunity to help you to bring your one-of-a-kind wedding beauty vision to life.

Janelle Lynn Makeup Artistry is available for events throughout Lancaster and beyond. Janelle knows how much time and effort go into planning your wedding and she strives to provide you with a stress-free beauty experience from start to finish. She has spent years honing her craft to offer you a selection of services for you and your wedding party to avail of. With your specific beauty goals in mind, she will use the highest-quality products and expert techniques to help you feel both confident and comfortable throughout. Her services include:

• Consultation
  • Makeup trials
  • On-site makeup
  • Airbrushing
  • Fake lashes
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$10

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Beka T. Getting married on 08/02/2022

Phenomenal!

I can not recommend Nelle's Makeup Artistry enough! I am seriously blown away by the attention to detail. Janelle is very caring and thoughtful when it comes to making sure your vision comes to life. She was sure to ask me what I liked and didn't like and really listened to what I was envisioning. She is a true artist and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I am a crier and I cried ALOT on my wedding day, but my makeup stayed all day. The number one compliment I got throughout the day was about my makeup and how beautifully it maintained throughout the entire day. The products were safe and clean (good for my skin!) and she was sure to sanitize everything before and after. Janelle showed up early the day of my wedding and moved through her process in a timely manner, she even took on doing my mom's and sister's eyelashes last minute! She packed me a little touch up kit which definitely came in handy and was such a nice touch! From the initial contact all the way through the wedding and even after Janelle was quick to respond and answer any questions I had. She took detailed notes during my trial and was so prepared the day of the wedding. She even reached out after to make sure everything went okay. I am so grateful for Janelle. She is a phenomenal makeup artist who really makes you feel beautiful!! Thank you Janelle!!

Janelle Lynn Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Beka for this thorough and kind review! I had such a great time on your day. I hope all went smoothly for you. You were a dream to work with! Thank you!
  • Brittni
    Brittni S. Married on 10/16/2021

Janelle is so kind and amazing at her craft!

I was nervous trying to choose a makeup artist for my wedding. I could not be more pleased than I am with Janelle! She is so kind, made me feel comfortable, and did an amazing job with my look! I cannot wait for her be a part of my wedding!

Janelle Lynn Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you! I can't wait for your big day! December can't come soon enough! Thanks again for choosing me :)
  • rachelnyost
    Rachel Y. Married on 09/19/2021

Absolutely gorgeous work, so happy! Hire her!!

Janelle is truly an artist. What we loved most about her is that 1) she treats each face as a unique canvas, 2) she specializes in helping brides prep their skin for the big day (which was a perk I was not seeing with other vendor options), and 3) she seeks to bring out your natural beauty. And she most certainly did! Every single person in the wedding party (including myself, the bride) was incredibly pleased with her work. My mom especially could not stop gushing at how beautiful she felt (which is a big thing for her!). Amidst all the chaos, Janelle was so professional and patient with us. She had quite a few women to tackle in a short period of time and she handled it so well. I am incredibly happy with my choice to hire her this past Sept. I definitely recommend you seek no further, she's who you need :) You will be so well cared for. She is worth every penny (and more)!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Millersville Rd Lancaster, PA, 17603
(717) 725-7917
Location of (Janelle Lynn Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding