715 S 7th Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Map · Phone number

About Jane Rae Event Planning

Jane Rae Event Planning is a full-service wedding planning company in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The company guides each couple through the entire journey of planning their wedding day. They ensure that nothing is missed and the planning process is enjoyable by taking the load off of the couples.

Jane Rae Event Planning offers a team of experienced and professional event planners that can help the couples select the right package that fits their needs. They offer the following services:

• Budget analysis

13 Reviews for Jane Rae Event Planning

• Kaylynn

Kaylynn Erlandson · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Fantastic experience with Jane Rae Events

Katie and her team did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding day. The entire team is well organized, easy to communicate with, responsible, prompt, creative, so friendly, and an absolute dream to work with. Katie and her team really worked with my ideas and made them a reality and she and her team helped us on so many levels throughout the planning process. They are excellent at recommending vendors, offering advice, creating beautiful centerpieces and décor, and alleviating a lot of the stressors that occur during the planning process. Jane Rae Events did a fantastic job and I sincerely recommend them!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Vanbuskirk · Married on 06/16/2019

Stress-free wedding!

Katie and her team at Jane Rae made our day incredible and stress free. Katie is organized, thoughtful, and so sweet! She was always available throughout the planning process and the day of. She listened to my ideas and really worked to create the wedding of my dreams. She gave great recommendations of vendors and had beautiful decorations/floral. She also kept me on track in the planning process with email reminders. Another huge stress reliever was a detailed timeline that she created and sent to all of my vendors for me. I did not have to worry about anything the week before the wedding! She made the day enjoyable for me, my husband, and our families since we knew the Jane Rae team was taking great care of us. They truly created the best day of our lives! :)

Sent on 07/03/2019

Logan Lower · Married on 06/14/2019

Phenomenal

Katie and the Jane Rae event team were beyond amazing! They met with us multiple times to bring all our details of the wedding together. Katie would talk to the other vendors and communicate everything to them for us. Katie knows I am not good at keeping on time with anything, so she would send me reminders every month of what needed to be done and keep me on top of everything. We added details late in the game, and they made it happen! It was the best money I ever spend because they set everything up and tore everything down for us. Most people get stressed, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing! I can’t say enough good things about Jane Rae Events! They are the best!!

Sent on 06/18/2019