Jane Rae Event Planning

Sioux Falls, SD View map

Jane Rae Event Planning is a full-service wedding planning company in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The company guides each couple through the entire journey of planning their wedding day. They ensure that nothing is missed and the planning process is enjoyable by taking the load off of the couples.

Jane Rae Event Planning offers a team of experienced and professional event planners that can help the couples select the right package that fits their needs. They offer the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • To-do lists
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Katie
    Katie M. Married on 10/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ashley & the Entire Jane Rae Team Made My Wedding Vision Come To Life & It was Stress Free!

Ashley and the entire team at Jane Rae were an absolute dream to work with! From my first meeting to the very end, I felt completely confident they would make our vision for our wedding come to life! And they had great suggestions on how to pull the look together; it's like Ashley could read my mind. Plus, they made the whole experience so fun! I'd definitely recommend working with Jane Rae (and we loved Ashley)! Professional, responsive and so warm and welcoming!
  • Kaylynn
    Kaylynn E. Married on 03/06/2020

Fantastic experience with Jane Rae Events

Katie and her team did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding day. The entire team is well organized, easy to communicate with, responsible, prompt, creative, so friendly, and an absolute dream to work with. Katie and her team really worked with my ideas and made them a reality and she and her team helped us on so many levels throughout the planning process. They are excellent at recommending vendors, offering advice, creating beautiful centerpieces and décor, and alleviating a lot of the stressors that occur during the planning process. Jane Rae Events did a fantastic job and I sincerely recommend them!
  • Kristin
    Kristin V. Married on 06/16/2019

Stress-free wedding!

Katie and her team at Jane Rae made our day incredible and stress free. Katie is organized, thoughtful, and so sweet! She was always available throughout the planning process and the day of. She listened to my ideas and really worked to create the wedding of my dreams. She gave great recommendations of vendors and had beautiful decorations/floral. She also kept me on track in the planning process with email reminders. Another huge stress reliever was a detailed timeline that she created and sent to all of my vendors for me. I did not have to worry about anything the week before the wedding! She made the day enjoyable for me, my husband, and our families since we knew the Jane Rae team was taking great care of us. They truly created the best day of our lives! :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Seth & Tara
19 photos · 04/09/2020

301 S. Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls, SD, 57104
6052015043
Location of (Jane Rae Event Planning)

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding