2272 S 10th St W., Missoula, MT 59847 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Jane McNeill

I’m a sucker for love.

A long, long time ago I became a photographer for one reason and it was simple. I lost the people that were the most important to me and became obsessed with capturing moments before they disappeared. Photographs are one of my favorite treasures. They are my way to capture all the light. To preserve and protect all our moments from evaporating. They are so much more than paper and ink. They are the only way for us to pause a moment. To get time back.

It is such an honor to do this as a profession. I get to see so many incredible moments and make friendships that I cherish dearly. Shooting and assisting weddings and elopements has brought so much more love and joy into my life than I could have ever imagined. I don’t believe in molding your story into a standard wedding template. I do my best to honestly and beautifully capture your love story on one of the most important days of your lives.

The memories of these moments full of tears & laughter, tears from laughter, drunkin’ dancing, the people we love beside us + the stars above us, these memories all fade away. That is part of what makes them beautiful! Photographs continue to bring them back to life for generations to come.

Hiring me to photograph your wedding is one of the best investments you’ll make!

I am still accepting Montana bookings for November + December 2020 and most of the 2021 year! This includes Montana, surrounding states and all destination weddings.

Curious what my packages and pricing options are? I will be happy to send you my info! Send me a message.

All packages include the following:

• A collection of hand-edited images delivered in a beautiful online gallery
  • Unlimited printing and download rights.
  • Timeline Assistance if desired

I also make all travel arrangements myself so that’s one less thing you have to worry about! For all weddings that require airfare and/or accommodations I quote on an individual basis. All destination weddings are priced the same as Montana weddings except for the addition cost the travel costs and any permits that are needed to photograph legally.

I am often out on adventures so if I miss your call please leave me a voicemail! You're welcome to email, text or message me on here too. :)

Jane McNeill Photography

l05a0662 fixed 51 1337679 159596503548920

2 Reviews for Jane McNeill

• Elyse

Elyse Dagrella · Married on 06/19/2020

Captured my day perfectly!

Jane was so amazing to have, I didn't have to think about posing or even what kind of shots I wanted she had it all covered. She also saved the day with snacks and a pb&j for me when the groomsmen showed up two hours late with lunch! Not to mention the photos she took are breathtaking, I don't know how she did it but she absolutely captured all the love and joy of my friends and family. I will cherish the photos forever thanks to Jane!
    ( she also helped me pull off a super fun bridesmaid shoot)

Sent on 10/15/2020

Jane McNeill FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 900
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Hand-Coloring
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• 2272 S 10th St W. Missoula, MT, 59847 See on map
    Location of (Jane McNeill)