8410 Windy Ct,, Arvada, CO 80007 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Jamie Beth Photography

Hello! Thanks for stopping by! I am a luxury wedding photographer based out of Colorado but always available for travel! I love to capture authentic moments that tell the story of your special day and reflect you two as a couple!

Follow Jamie Beth Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Erica Porter Photography
  • Unstable Culture
  • Felicia Marie Photography
  • Daniel G Choi Productions LLC
highlights 63 51 448181 159890898227119
highlights 63 51 448181 159890898227119

14 Reviews for Jamie Beth Photography

Lacey Z. · Married on 08/30/2020

The Sweetest & Most Amazing Photographer!

We could not have asked for a more genuine, kind, and truly amazing wedding photographer! Jamie shot not only our engagement photos, but also our wedding at Della Terra on 8/30/20. She always knew exactly how to capture the most authentic, beautiful photos and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire time! She makes the whole experience very personable and we had so much fun getting to know her through this process! We love Jamie and any couple will be so lucky to have her as a photographer!

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 09/28/2019

I love jamie

Two words HOLY COW! This lady is amazing! She is so personable, extremely talented, and so easy to work with. She was by far my favorite vendor and I’m so thankful we got the privilege of her photographing our wedding! She made everything go so smooth and helped with the entire day! Also... day of sneak peek! Who doesn’t love that!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2018

Jamie is the best photographer in town! From the moment we met, I felt like we had know each other for years. She was so personable and very invested in our day. The package we choose included engagement pictures and she was so easy to reschedule with when our day got rained out. It was early and cold but she made it such a fun experience.
    Once the wedding got closer, she would check in on any updates and make sure everything was ready. She even offered suggestions for other vendors if I was stumped or needed referrals.
    The day of the wedding, she was even more outstanding. She was great at making our whole wedding party laugh and feel comfortable, from asking us silly questions and laughing with us to make everything look super natural. It was so comfortable working with her. She was so quick and affective too with our limited time between the cocktail hour and reception. I can't say enough positive things about her! She was one of the first vendors I booked and I loved having her with me through the whole process. Jamie, you're the best!
    If you are looking around, look no further, you found your girl!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Jamie Beth Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

• Purple Summer Events Wedding Planners

Jamie is wonderful to work with! She is incredibly flexible and patient when the pressure is on and her turnaround time for delivering photos is quick. I would definitely recommend her!

• Project Floral Wedding Florists

Jamie Beth and her awesome second-shooter husband are the most incredible team. Their positive presence at your wedding and their beautiful artistry are incredibly worth it! They are my top pick of photographers, and we always swoon over the photos of the weddings that we do with Jamie Beth. She is truly kind-hearted, talented, and worth booking for your wedding. Don't hesitate to trust this woman's beautiful smile- It is 100% genuine!!!!

• 8410 Windy Ct, Arvada, CO, 80007 See on map
    9203442564 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jamie Beth Photography)