Arvada, CO 80007 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Jamie Beth Photography

Hello! Thanks for stopping by! I am a luxury wedding photographer based out of Colorado but always available for travel! I love to capture authentic moments that tell the story of your special day and reflect you two as a couple!

Follow Jamie Beth Photography on

Jamie Beth Photography 5
Jamie Beth Photography 6
Jamie Beth Photography 7

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2018

Jamie is the best photographer in town! From the moment we met, I felt like we had know each other for years. She was so personable and very invested in our day. The package we choose included engagement pictures and she was so easy to reschedule with when our day got rained out. It was early and cold but she made it such a fun experience.
    Once the wedding got closer, she would check in on any updates and make sure everything was ready. She even offered suggestions for other vendors if I was stumped or needed referrals.
    The day of the wedding, she was even more outstanding. She was great at making our whole wedding party laugh and feel comfortable, from asking us silly questions and laughing with us to make everything look super natural. It was so comfortable working with her. She was so quick and affective too with our limited time between the cocktail hour and reception. I can't say enough positive things about her! She was one of the first vendors I booked and I loved having her with me through the whole process. Jamie, you're the best!
    If you are looking around, look no further, you found your girl!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Jamie Beth Photography 8
    Jamie Beth Photography 9
    Jamie Beth Photography 10
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 07/21/2018

Jamie is hands down the BEST PHOTOGRAPHER in the whole world. Her photography style is timeless, creative, real and stunningly beautiful. We love all of the images she took from our wedding day and our engagement shoot; we can't stop looking at them. Our family and friends can not stop raving about them, as well. She caught all the important moments and words can't describe, how much joy it brings us to be able to relive these moments from our fairytale.

Jamie's approach feels very natural. We never felt awkward. Justin, my husband, even left our engagement shoot saying how much fun he had, and how easy it was! She is there to capture all the important moments and she does a great job of blending in and not being distracting.

Jamie is an amazing person to work with; she is accountable, friendly and an amazing resource. She works well with other vendors (they all rave about her) and is quick to answer any photography/wedding planning questions you my have. Jamie is also impressively quick; she had a preview to us before 9 am the next day, we were able to show the photos at our brunch the morning after the wedding!

Jamie is the whole package and I can say with 100% confidence that she should be your number 1 vendor pick. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Jamie Beth Photography 18
  • Malorie

Malorie · Married on 06/30/2018

Best. Photographer. Period.

Now that all of the thank you cards have been sent, I would be remiss not to thank Jamie for being the most amazing wedding photographer we could have asked for.

Jamie came highly recommended by our wedding planner but after I saw her website and her amazing photos, I knew she was going to be the right choice. During our initial meeting, she was easy to talk to and wanted to get to know us as a couple. We booked her immediately and we are so happy we did!

When she arrived at the hotel where the girls were getting ready I was reassured that we made the absolute best choice. She was energetic, professional, personable, and so excited about photographing us, our family, and our friends. Her energy is seriously contagious! She was super organized and was great at getting our families where they were supposed to be (which isn’t always the easiest). Jamie never hurried us or made us feel like we were on a schedule and was happy to photograph all the of the locations we wanted as well as offering other suggestions of other spots in the city. She put everyone at ease throughout the day and everyone had a blast!

Working with Jamie after the wedding has been amazing. We left for our honeymoon the week after our wedding and our online wedding album was completed before we returned. It definitely made the return easier! And Oh. My. Gosh. The wedding photos make me smile and cry and allow me to relive that wonderful day. My now-husband and I made an evening of looking at them after the honeymoon and are just in awe of how great they are! Everyone said the day would be a blur and I didn't believe them--boy was I wrong. But I am so thankful for Jamie’s amazing talent! I get to remember pieces that I have forgotten or never saw. I really can't say thank you enough for Jamie’s ability to capture everything.

Also, my bridesmaids still are talking about how cool and wonderful she was! I am an incredibly lucky bride.

I would 100% recommend Jamie to any future bride

Sent on 11/03/2018

Jamie Beth Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Purple Summer Events
    Purple Summer Events Wedding Planners

Jamie is wonderful to work with! She is incredibly flexible and patient when the pressure is on and her turnaround time for delivering photos is quick. I would definitely recommend her!

• Project Floral
    Project Floral Wedding Florists

Jamie Beth and her awesome second-shooter husband are the most incredible team. Their positive presence at your wedding and their beautiful artistry are incredibly worth it! They are my top pick of photographers, and we always swoon over the photos of the weddings that we do with Jamie Beth. She is truly kind-hearted, talented, and worth booking for your wedding. Don't hesitate to trust this woman's beautiful smile- It is 100% genuine!!!!

• Arvada, 80007 See on map