Cincinnati, OH 45227 Map · Phone number

About James Hollenberg Photography

Wedding by definition is sacred and most intimate. From the moment of unrehearsed laughter to the surge of soul-felt tears, James Hollenberg and his team will narrate the events in "thousand words". Being respectful to individual cultures and individual characteristics, we capture the memories to cherish.

James Hollenberg Photography specializes in photographing your life stories and turning your memories into more than just something soon forgotten. I am known for blending my photojournalistic approach with classic portraiture, traveling on location to your event, and telling your story through my lens.

I pride myself on employing a team with a passion for the art of photography and an appreciation for each couples personal style. We capture images that bring out your natural beauty and emotions but we add a modern twist and vibrancy that makes your images unique from every other wedding photographed.

Trained from Antonelli College in photography and through continued education, practice and consistency proven through his portraiture and wedding work, James Hollenberg stands behind his images. This results in images that communicate the feelings and emotions of your special event. I offer my clients a level of service, expertise, and quality that will surpass your expectations.

James Hollenberg Photography shoots a limited number of weddings each year, so it's important to reserve your date early.

facebook5
facebook5
facebook1

13 Reviews for James Hollenberg Photography

Brandy · Married on 12/14/2012

A close friend recommended James to me a couple of years ago for some professional pictures I needed, and he surpassed my expectations! I later hired him again for our engagement pictures and once again, James went above and beyond what is expected from a typical photographer. He listened to what our vision was for our pictures. Then brought his own ideas to the table for our consideration as well. We loved them! He is always trying new things with his camera, lighting, etc. So, when our wedding came around a year later, naturally we stayed with the professional that keeps supplying us with beautiful, fun, photos that we love so dearly. He has endless energy. And believe me, he earned every penny! He worked very hard for every photo. The day of our wedding was a very long day and he and his assistant worked tirelessly. We are very pleased with James. He is a true professional and his photos are fabulous. Worth every penny. When your big day is over, all you have left are the memories and the photos. What an investment!

• User2912022 · 2+ years ago

I could not have asked for a better photographer. he is more than that he just makes your day special! I cannot even get enough of my pictures, i love them. it is not just about a price with him he treats you the way he would want to be treated. we loved his work so much he is doing my daughters senior pictures as well. pick James he's the best!!!

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2012

His work is very professional and high quality. He is very reasonable on price and I love all of his work!

James Hollenberg Photography FAQ