Indianapolis, IN 46250 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jaclyn Schmitz Photography

**I've moved! I now reside in Indiana, where I second and associate shoot for other photographers**

My Philosophy

Couples who choose me love colorful, natural, fun, candid, emotional, personality-bubbling, timeless photography. You’ve prepared for this momentous occasion months (or years) in advance and I take that seriously. What do you want your grandchildren to say 50 years from now, when they're viewing your wedding photos? I hope it's something like "Wow, Grandpa loved pie so much they didn't even have a wedding cake! Now I know why he always brings the apple pie to Thanksgiving," or "I never met Great Grandma, but I think I get her silly streak from her--look how fun and energetic she was dancing atop a hay bale!"

I lean toward colorful and classic editing because I know that will never go out of style

Follow Jaclyn Schmitz Photography on

Jaclyn Schmitz Photography 1
Jaclyn Schmitz Photography 2

Maureen Eames · Married on 10/14/2018

Beautiful photos from Jaclyn

I found Jaclyn's work and really liked her style. We ended up having her do our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She was awesome to work with. Her communication was perfect, and she was very open to our ideas and thoughts about the photos and the process.

On the day of the wedding with all of the hectic craziness going on, Jaclyn was there, but she didn't add an ounce of stress to the day!!! Of course we had all of the posed photos with family, but the rest of the photos were candid. She was never in the way, and we honestly barely noticed her throughout the reception or ceremony. She managed to get absolutely perfect, beautiful photos of our day. I couldn't be happier with our choice to hire her!!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Jaclyn Schmitz Photography 3
    Jaclyn Schmitz Photography 4

Lauren McKinney · Married on 08/11/2018

Beautiful work!

Not only has Jaclyn created beautiful memories for us to have of our wedding day, but she put everyone at ease and was able to capture the most relaxed and genuine moments. We are so thankful for all of the wonderful work that Jaclyn has done!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Susan Akey · Married on 07/21/2018

Wonderful!

Jaclyn was great! We had a giant wedding party (11 on each side!) and did a first look along the waterfront in Burlington. She helped us plan out the entire day to make sure that we got the shots we wanted and was super flexible. It was hectic having such a large wedding party and large families on both sides but Jaclyn was super organized and efficient. We got all the perfect shots we wanted (and more!) and she accommodated any requests we made on the day. Plus the accents of the day (the arbor, flowers, etc) were all captured perfectly and artistically. She's extremely experienced and skilled. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a stellar photographer!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Jaclyn Schmitz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings