12811 River Hills Drive, Midlothian, VA 23113 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Jackie McCool Photo

We are a professional wedding and portriat studio catering to those who enjoy a relaxed and creative approach to photography.

Follow Jackie McCool Photo on

4bbb3c1a882e6d43 1515599632 531af6c7bf64a76e 1515599611380 10 IMG 2611
book003

10 Reviews for Jackie McCool Photo

Anne · Married on 12/09/2017

Jackie was so fun. Very easy to work with. She traveled over 30 minutes in the snow to be at my wedding! She is awesome!!

David · Married on 04/29/2017

I am a passionate fan of shooting nature photos, so I wasn’t ignorant about what I wanted in a Wedding Photog.
    My wife and I have three daughters and we have hosted three weddings. Our first daughter (who is a phenomenal Photog!) found Jackie, and asked us to interview her. We used Jackie for her wedding and were completely and utterly satisfied with everything.

We couldn’t use McCool Photography for our second daughter because of a conflict on Jackie’s calendar; from her replacements we learned how NOT to photograph a wedding.
    Our third daughter and her fiancé suggested a friend of theirs to shoot their wedding. I shut down that request immediately. We hired Jackie, and she was even better the second time. Practically perfect in every way.

Jackie is incredibly professional. She has worked dozens of weddings, and she taught us some tricks and tips both times. In my opinion, the hardest thing about shooting a wedding is dealing with the 273 guests who whip out their camera phones and impede the progress of the hired contractor. Jackie was awesome in working with these “Matthew Brady’s” of the wedding. It was a relief that I didn’t have to ask them to knock it off.

Jackie hosts younger photographers in her plans, where they learn from her magnificent photography talent. This impressed me b/c I spent my adult life as a high school teacher.

IMHO—besides everything I’ve mentioned—my favorite skill of Jackie’s is her use of light. She shot photos using her flash, indoor, and outdoor light. She put together a dozen romantic photos of our couple using only natural sundown light peering through our reception’s windows. They are our favorites.

If you have any questions about our two experiences with Jackie’s gift, don’t hesitate to email me at. hillgrovian@mac.com

David P. Hillgrove

Joanna · Married on 03/25/2017

Jackie did such a wonderful job at capturing all the details of our wedding day! She was super friendly, professional, and such a joy to work with -- my husband and I are so pleased with all of our photos. We both come from very large families and had quite a few large group photos we wanted to take care of after the ceremony/before the reception. I wasn't sure we'd be able to get all of them done at the church, but Jackie was on-the-spot! She kept us all on track and got down to business, while still being fun. After that, she worked her magic to capture such wonderful moments that we are so grateful to have in photographs. The prices for some photographers seemed to be through the roof, but her prices were reasonable, and for wonderful quality. Thank you, Jackie!

Jackie McCool Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jackie McCool Photo 1
    Deal Dates!
    If you wedding falls on the second Saturday of April, May, June, July, August, September, November or December 2018.. give us a call! Jackie has teamed up with an awesome makeup artist to offer you a package that has it all and at a discount! $2250.00

• Lasting Florals Florist
    Lasting Florals Florist Wedding Florists

Jackie McCool is a wonderful photograher to capture the magical moments on your wedding day !

• RSVP Consultants
    RSVP Consultants Wedding Planners

Jackie is fabulous! LOVE, LOVE her photo's. She does a wonderful job and captures the essence of her clients - weddings or portraits. Photography is a true passion for Jackie, she will defiantly take care of you and take beautiful pictures.

• 12811 River Hills Drive Midlothian, VA 23113 See on map