Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jackie McCool Photo

Photographing Life's Journey

We are a professional wedding and portriat studio catering to those who enjoy a relaxed and creative approach to photography.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)

Jackie was so fun. Very easy to work with. She traveled over 30 minutes in the snow to be at my wedding! She is awesome!!

Profile Picture Anne, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jackie McCool and her second shooter, Beth were so accommodating during our whole wedding process. They helped us find the package that fit our needs and our budget. They understood what we were going for in terms of the atmosphere of our wedding. They helped us get amazing pictures with us as a couple, with our families and our friends and they did it all while kind of becoming a part of the wedding festivities rather than seeming like the odd man out. They've been kind and wonderful, and we will totally use them for our professional photography needs in the future!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am a passionate fan of shooting nature photos, so I wasn’t ignorant about what I wanted in a Wedding Photog.
My wife and I have three daughters and we have hosted three weddings. Our first daughter (who is a phenomenal Photog!) found Jackie, and asked us to interview her. We used Jackie for her wedding and were completely and utterly satisfied with everything.

We couldn’t use McCool Photography for our second daughter because of a conflict on Jackie’s calendar; from her replacements we learned how NOT to photograph a wedding.
Our third daughter and her fiancé suggested a friend of theirs to shoot their wedding. I shut down that request immediately. We hired Jackie, and she was even better the second time. Practically perfect in every way.

Jackie is incredibly professional. She has worked dozens of weddings, and she taught us some tricks and tips both times. In my opinion, the hardest thing about shooting a wedding is dealing with the 273 guests who whip out their camera phones and impede the progress of the hired contractor. Jackie was awesome in working with these “Matthew Brady’s” of the wedding. It was a relief that I didn’t have to ask them to knock it off.

Jackie hosts younger photographers in her plans, where they learn from her magnificent photography talent. This impressed me b/c I spent my adult life as a high school teacher.

IMHO—besides everything I’ve mentioned—my favorite skill of Jackie’s is her use of light. She shot photos using her flash, indoor, and outdoor light. She put together a dozen romantic photos of our couple using only natural sundown light peering through our reception’s windows. They are our favorites.

If you have any questions about our two experiences with Jackie’s gift, don’t hesitate to email me at. hillgrovian@mac.com

David P. Hillgrove

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1515597390921 1515597364521 scbg002 copy 2

Deal Dates!

$2,700.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
If you wedding falls on the second Saturday of April, May, June, July, August, September, November or December 2018.. give us a call! Jackie has teamed up with an awesome makeup artist to offer you a package that has it all and at a discount! $2250.00
Offer Expires: 12/08/2018
#WW4da6d62a5b84348c

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Jackie McCool is a wonderful photograher to capture the magical moments on your wedding day !

Jackie is fabulous! LOVE, LOVE her photo's. She does a wonderful job and captures the essence of her clients - weddings or portraits. Photography is a true passion for Jackie, she will defiantly take care of you and take beautiful pictures.

Events