Jack Matheny Photography

Pulaski, Wisconsin View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Jack Matheny Photography is a photography business in Pulaski, Wisconsin. Jack has a background in product photography and made the switch to photographing people and their special moments in life. Jack works with you to understand your wedding events and meet all your photography needs.

Jack Matheny Photography offers a variety of packages that can be customized. His packages include at least 6 hours of coverage, password protected online gallery, print release, and edited images on a USB drive. He offers a la carte print items that can be ordered from your online gallery. He plans creative portraits and is always capturing candids of you and your guests. He documents your day to tell your unique love story. Jack Matheny Photography services include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • High-resolution images

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

• Karli
    Karli Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful photos! Easy to work with! Beyond satisfied!!!

Jack was my photographer for my wedding on 8/24/19 and I CANNOT say enough about him! I was impressed with every interaction I had with him, from the first time we sat down to meet him, to the day we got our full wedding album. He is one of the most genuinely nice people you'll ever meet! It is very apparent that your satisfaction with his work is his number 1 priority! Jack asked a lot of great questions when we first met to get to know me and my now husband. He also took the time to drive the 30+ minutes to our ceremony site (my in law's property) a month or so before the wedding to scope it out and get an idea for pictures the day of. The genuine excitement he had when he saw the property for the first time made me very confident in his photos of us that day and he did NOT disappoint. He was snapping pictures ALL DAY! He did not miss a single moment. I've looked through the pictures a few times now and every time, I feel like I have relived my wedding day, which is a wonderful feeling! The only thing is, the man needs an assistant! He wants to do as much as he can, but in the end, he is only one person so having an extra set of hands would put Jack even more over the top awesome than he already is! When it came time for him to send the flash drive with our full album, Jack said he'd get it in the mail in the next couple of days. I got an email the next day saying it was in the mail and he included the tracking number. THE VERY NEXT DAY, it was in my mailbox! If you're thinking of booking Jack, just do it. You will NOT be disappointed!
  • Ethan
    Ethan M. Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Photographer

Jack is a great guy and an amazing photographer, I would highly recommend him for any event. We hired Jack for our wedding and the pictures turned out great and his prices are good.

Pricing

Jack Matheny Photography Price Rates

Pulaski Pulaski, Wisconsin, 54162
Location of (Jack Matheny Photography)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding