J Fortune Photography

Carterville, IL View map

Wedding Photography

You put your heart and soul, a lot of time, thought and planning into all the details of this special day. We do our best to mark each moment from the decorations, your wedding gown, preparation, ceremony, your guests, cake, reception and farewell.

Serving the Southern Illinois Area and also available for Destination Weddings. We have a variety of Wedding Packages and are also willing to work within your budget needs.

Engagement Photography

True love at it's finest! Engagement Sessions are the best time to get to know our clients and just have "fun"!! Whether it be at a special location or in our studios we guarantee a lot of giggles, kisses and a relaxed environment where you get to be "you" as a couple in love.

Boudoir Photography

***We also specialize in Boudoir Photography. A beautiful intimate gift to give the love of your life on your wedding day. Truly a gift they will never forget and treasure for a lifetime. It is the Ultimate gift for your Groom!***

Please contact us to set up a meeting to discuss your Wedding Photography desires (773) 234-1881

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Becca Married on 06/23/2011
    I've had Jenn take photos for me on several occasions. She has done an amazing job each time. First, we did a boudoir photo shoot for my boyfriend for a Valentine's Day gift. I felt right at home in her studio, and she made me feel so comfortable & sexy! The photos turned out great!! I loved the book & so did my boyfriend! Then my boyfriend hired her to take photos when he proposed to me! Even in a dim-lighted bar, she managed to get amazing photos (without my knowledge!!) of us before and during the proposal. And more photos after too!! I will always have these photos to remember our engagement since it happened so fast & I was so shocked!! I can't wait to book my next sessions with her.....engaged couple photos and then wedding photos!! :)
    Angie Married on 03/27/2010
    Jennifer was my (our) photographer at our wedding in March 2010. She was simply amazing. She had all sorts of ideas for shots and was open and took the time to hear some of our ideas. It was great to have her imagination around, without it I think our pictures would be fairly boring... I didn't have many ideas, I had no idea what to expect. She was professional and also so funny. My husband (whom I love very much) is a very quiet and sincere person and she got him out of his shell. All of his smiles were real! No needing to say "cheese" and smiling. All around Jennifer is amazing at what she does... She has a real gift! Thank you for what you do!!!
    Sarah Married on 06/05/2009
    Jenn is not only a friend of mine, but she was an EXCELLENT photographer for our wedding two years ago! She was great to work with and really did her part in making sure she got the shots I requested. She was super creative and came so well prepared...Even considering she was traveling a few states away in order to do my photos! My husband and I are still extremely happy with our pictures and love to go back and look at them.

The best part? She was affordable! I know how hard it is to find a photographer who is not only great at what they do, but who isn't going to charge you an arm and a leg for awesome wedding pictures. My best friend recently got married and hired Jenn to do her pictures because she liked her so much at my wedding...She couldn't believe how affordable J Fortune Photography was!

Not only have I had the pleasure of having Jenn as my wedding photographer, but I met her during her "pre-photographer" days when we worked together in a bookstore. I know FIRST HAND that this is one girl who will go the extra mile for you on your wedding day. She strives for excellence in her career AND her everyday life. She is the sweetest, kindest, most fun person you will ever meet...And you really just need to hire her to be your wedding photographer! TRUST ME! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

115 east illinois ave, ste 3 Carterville, 62918

Serving Southern Illinois and Surrounding Areas
Location of (J Fortune Photography)

J Fortune Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does J Fortune Photography offer?

J Fortune Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does J Fortune Photography offer?

J Fortune Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does J Fortune Photography offer for wedding events?

J Fortune Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend J Fortune Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

J Fortune Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Bowling Green for your wedding