1717 Le Royer, Parker Dam, CA H7M 2R6 Map · Phone number

About J.C. Classy

I'm commited to bring to you a personalized service I listen and work with you to make YOUR event memorable.

I'll work with you to stay in your budget and my prices are some of the lowest for the quality of work i do in Montreal

Give me a call i will gladly awnser any questions you have

Other couples have also viewed

• Elegant Affairs - Black Diamond Event Planning
a little uplighting
img0050
My jc packages simple and effective best value for the $$$
My jc packages simple and effective best value for the $$$
40 people only corporate party , no problem!
40 people only corporate party , no problem!
img0361
Sweet 16 house party
Sweet 16 house party
NIce touch from the Bride and Groom
NIce touch from the Bride and Groom
imag

5 Reviews for J.C. Classy

Sandy · event on: 11/29/2014

JC Classy has hosted a few of my house parties. My guests and I have been extremely satisfied with the entertainment. He is very reliable, professional and knows how to get a party going! We will definitely hire JC Classy again in the future and we highly recommend his 5 Star DJ service to all.

Sent on 12/08/2014

J.C. Classy's reply:

Thank you Sandy for the kind words, i was happy to be part of your events and you got a great group of friends that know how to party.

Vanessa · Married on 09/20/2014

OMG what can i not say they were amazing from the beginning all the way to the end. The choices of music during the cocktails, the meals amazing and then later it got more pumped and then later on when the older crowd left it got even more amazing, if that is even possible with the lights and of course the music. I loved the fact that he came and checked with us every so often to make sure all was what we wanted and for good timing of it all. Just a big thank you Johnny & his bro for our big wedding day!!! We and our guests loved it for our big day

Sent on 10/18/2014

J.C. Classy's reply:

What an amazing group of friends you guys had at your wedding we had so much fun Thank you Thank you Thank you

Marie · Married on 03/08/2014

Nous avons eu la chance d'avoir le DJ Johnny de J.C. Classy Productions pour la première édition d'une soirée bénéfice pour le cancer du sein. Johnny s'est montré très disponible, généreux et surtout très professionnel. Johnny a su cerner exactement le type de musique que vous voulions et a su l'adapter au fil de la soirée, à un point tel que plus personne ne voulait quitter la piste de danse en fin de soirée. Nous recommandons sans hésiter J.C. Clasy Productions pour tout type d'événement, la production permettra d'ajouter une touche mémorable à votre soirée!

Sent on 03/31/2014

• 1717 Le Royer Laval, H7M 2R6 See on map
    Location of (J.C. Classy)