Ellenwood, Ellenwood, GA 30294 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43

About J ^2 Entertainment

J² Entertainment is an Atlanta-based DJ and MC company ready to make your wedding a fun and energetic event by helping your ideal musical vision become a reality. J² Entertainment prides itself on taking care of all of your musical needs so that you and your future spouse can sit back and relax.

The J² Entertainment team is made up of the dynamic DJ and MC duo, DJ J-Smoov and Jay “On the Mic,” both of which are there to get the party started for you and your guests. J² Entertainment offers unlimited in-person client consultations in order to fully understand all of your DJ needs for your big day. They also have wireless up lighting and high quality sound systems. J² Entertainment can accommodate all song requests, but if you know there are some songs you would rather not hear, you can make a “do not play” list during your consultation. To make your wedding even more personalized, J² Entertainment also offers customized wedding monograms along with their DJ and MC services.

Other Services
J² Entertainment offers a wide variety of DJ services to keep the party going on your big day. Along with all of these services, J² Entertainment also offers the following:

• Custom gobo

Swag Surfing
Swag Surfing
Another epic reception
Another epic reception
DJ J-Smoov x Jay "On The Mic"
DJ J-Smoov x Jay "On The Mic"
When work isn't work

Videos 7 Videos

41 Reviews for J ^2 Entertainment

• Tiffany

Tiffany Mckenzie · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Your guests won't want to leave!

Look no further. Just stop here. No for real. Just stop. Hire J2 Entertainment. There is no one better. I assure you. We got so many compliments on our wedding DJs. They had the party going from minute one! Not only will they provide the most fun wedding experience ever, but they are so professional and detail orientated. I never once felt like they didn’t have our best interests at heart. They even went as far as remixing specific songs for us just the way we wanted it. These guys will ensure that you have the party of the century. Trust me! They are worth every penny and more!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • KEVIN

KEVIN D JACKSON · Married on 12/07/2019

Tim's Hello Fifty Dinner Party- Successful

Special Thank You to Johnathon of J2 Entertainment for a night to remember! J was very easy to do business with and prompt in response time from the first conversation to the event end of the night(from what very little that I can remember). A high energy and professional service was provided and it's appreciated! Guests are still raving of the experience! Thank You!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha W · Married on 12/02/2019

The best dj & mc in the industry

I’d like to start off by saying thank you x a million to Johnathon and Jay for making our wedding spectacular! Music is probably one of the most important and memorable things about your wedding day and thanks to this amazing duo we had such a great time. We got married 12/2/19 and I’m still getting phone calls about how much fun everyone had at our wedding Thanks to them. My mom called me and said she wants to get married again just so she can hire Johnathon and Jay! That alone spoke volumes to me. From the beginning when I spoke to Johnathon he was so kind, attentive, informative and very quick with his responses. No matter what I asked or how many emails I sent he never got tired of me .. Months went by before I booked but I remembered how kind he was and so personable that I knew I wanted them to be our entertainment. Their professional was top notch and they pay close attention to detail. Johnathon spoke with us about his other services including up lighting, gobo and fog ! We went with all 3 and it’s probably the best decision we ever made. The lightening set the tone for night and really made us have that romantic vibe.. oh and the fog was a show stopper. Everyone was so amazed and it looked magical. That really made our first dance a moment to remember. I can honestly
    Go on and on about how amazing they were but I suggest you book them for any event you have! You will be extremely happy and I am so grateful to them for making our night memorable and the best day of our lives.
    We love you guys!!!
    Thank you!

Sent on 12/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

J ^2 Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 999.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1699.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 299.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• Ellenwood Ellenwood, GA, 30294 See on map
    Location of (J ^2 Entertainment)