It’s a Win-Win Catering, LLC

5600 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29406 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About It’s a Win-Win Catering, LLC

It’s a Win-Win Catering Company, LLC, (Charleston's black-owned caterer of choice) serving up scrumptious food just like our mamma used to make. Since its beginning in 2017, we have built a reputation of excellent customer service in the Low Country by providing dependable, 5-star meals prepared by a Chef team that cooks with love and served by a 5-star team of professionals. When you partner with It's a Win-Win Catering, LLC, it’s completely about you!

It's a Win-Win Catering, LLC is Charleston’s leading provider of 5-star Catering, we can also provide your event and wedding photography, videographyand day of coordinator.

1. How many weddings do we cater per year?

Answer: Over our 3 years of conception, we are catering about 50 per year with corporate events, birthday parties and any added request. Our team is built with pure professionals that are ready for all situations.

1. Have we done events at your wedding venue?

Answer: We are very reputable through out the Low Country and abroad. We have probably already catered at your venue here in Charleston.

1. Are you licensed with health permits and liability insurance?

Answer: Yes, we are licensed with the local Dhec services and insured through FLIP insurance.

1. Are you licensed to serve alcohol?

Answer: We are not licensed to serve alcohol.

1. Will I need any special permits for my event? If so, will you handle obtaining them?

Answer: As far as catering is concern, you will need no other permits other than our license.

1. Will we provide you a banquet manager to coordinate the meal service or an on-site coordinator who will run the entire event?

Answer: Each wedding has our professional group of experts. We have a Setup coordinator and a team that will provide 5-star customer service.

1. What is our Signature Fare?

Answer: My mom taught me from a early age to cook comfort food with love.

1. Given my budget, guest count, and wedding style, what food choices would you recommend? Answer: On our website, we offer an exciting array of menu items that will suffice your special day.
  2. What can we do for guests with allergies and dietary restrictions?

Answer: During our initial conversations, we will inquire about your food restrictions so that our Chefs are fully aware of those concerns.

1. Will the food be prepared on-site or be brought in already prepared?

Answer: We do all our cooking at our Dhec certified commercial kitchen here in North Charleston, SC. We will bring the food in Cambros on wheels.

1. How will we handle last-minute requests?

Answer: During our contract conversations, I share my number, email and all contact information that you can share with me any up to the minute modifications.

1. Do you have to work off a preset menu or can you create a custom menu for our event? Answer: We have both available. My ultimate goal is to deliver what you desire by working with your budget.
  2. If I have a special dish I’d like to serve, would you accommodate that?

Answer: Our Executive Chef and Sous Chef are amazing. We will work our magic to bring to life what you desire.

1. Do you offer event packages or is everything a la carte? What exactly do your packages include?

Answer: We do offer packages on our website www.itsawinwincatering.com.

1. How much do you charge for children’s meals?

Answer: Depending on what menu is chosen.

1. If we use an outside cake designer, do you charge a cake-cutting fee? Answer: There is no charge.
  2. Do you do menu tastings and if there an extra charge for this?

Answer: Yes, we provide tastings. The cost for the tasting is $100.00. Once the contract is signed, the $100.00 is refunded.

1. When will I receive a written contract?

Answer: As soon as I receive your desired menu from our contact form from our website, I can issue an contract.

1. How much a of deposit do you require and when is it due? Do you offer a payment plan? Answer: Our deposit policy is 50% of the total, the remaining balance is due (7) days prior to the event.
  2. How far in advance do I need to book you?

Answer: ASAP, Virtually, we are definitely busy in the Charleston market.

1. What information do you need from me before the wedding day?

Answer: The information you give me on our website: www.itsawinwincatering.com should be enough to get started.

1. When would I need to finalize the menu?

Answer: With our schedule filing up daily, ASAP after receiving your contract would be feesible.

1. When will you need a final guest count?

Answer: Our first initial request is 30 days out from the event. Additionally, I will call you 10 days prior to the event to go over entire contract again. At the moment, we will talk guest count again.

1. How long will it take your team to set-up and break down the event?

Answer: Our setup coordinator and team will arrive 1 hour and half to 2 hours depending on setup. After serving dinner, our team usually breaks down within 45 minutes.

1. What is your policy on cleanup?

Answer: After we served, some of our team will continue to serve the guest and some will start breaking down. We will follow our clean up processes and those of the venue to make sure the return of the kitchen area is suitable.

1. How will your staff dress?

Answer: All of our team will be wearing Chef coats, monogramed with It’s a Win-Win Catering, black pants and kitchen grade shoes.

1. How do you handle tips for your staff?

Answer: Our contract quote does not include gratuity. Our gratuity is normally 15% of the total. We ask that it be added to your final balance (7) days prior to the event.

Chef Win- Meadows It’s a Win-Win Catering 336-339-6222

1 Reviews for It’s a Win-Win Catering, LLC

It’s a Win-Win Catering, LLC Pricing

It’s a Win-Win Catering, LLC Price Rates

It’s a Win-Win Catering, LLC FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 31
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 25
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 25
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 14
    Tables
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 5
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Mediterranean
    Sandwiches
    Seafood
    Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    China

• It’s a Win-Win Catering, LLC 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 5600 Rivers Avenue North Charleston, SC, 29406 See on map
    205-754-9340 (Phone number)
    3363396222 (Other Phone Number)
    9am-8pm
    Location of (It’s a Win-Win Catering, LLC)