Mechanicsville, MD 20659 Map · Phone number

Table setting with centerpiece
832303265bc68b98 20

5 Reviews for It's A Celebration

Gabby · Married on 05/27/2017

Kathy is so great to work with! She had so much knowledge and experience ! Our hall was mechanicsville mooselodge which wasn't exactly what I dreamed up for location but she transformed it! She was so easy going and there for me throughout the entire planning process ! She found my perfect "cobalt blue" and even ordered the sequin table clothes I wanted that she did not have in stock originally. I can't say enough good things about her business !

Sent on 06/21/2017
  • Will and Rochelle

Rochelle · Married on 04/30/2016

I cannot say enough great things about the ladies who run this company! They made my weding so beautiful and special and really put a lot of effort into it too. They are both so sweet to work with and reallly take pride in what they do. They are organized and listened to the vision that I had for my wedding! They are very affordable too and willing to work with your budget. They had done so much for not only me but my groom and friends and family that day too. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/21/2016
  • mishaun

mishaun · Married on 10/24/2009

Kathy was a pleasure to work with! She was extremely responsive even immediately after she had surgery! She was very flexible and met with us when it was convenient for us. She took the time to show us different styles of linens so that we could pick the one that fit the picture of what we wanted our reception to look like.

Kathy's prices were much cheaper than any other vendor we contacted. She allowed us to pay on a schedule which was very helpful. She also allowed us to make changes at the last minute. We decided to use linens, napkins, pedestals, chair covers and sashes, and a window from her. Everything was in great condition! She allowed us to pick everything up and take them back in a reasonable timeframe.

We've already recommended Kathy's services to someone and will definitely use her services in the future!

Sent on 11/14/2009

It's A Celebration's reply:

Mishaun, thank-you so very much for this review, and I'm glad we were a part of your special day. I wish the two of you the very best lives together. Sorry, I'm just reading this for the first time today (5/24/10). I wasn't able to gain access to Wedding Wire for awhile and then I just stopped trying. Thanks again!!!

It's A Celebration FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Decor
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens