Israel Diamonds

5442 Laurie Ln, Memphis, TN 38120 Map · Phone number

About Israel Diamonds

We can create just about any engagment & wedding ring you can image.

www.Israel-Diamonds.com was founded in 1998 and is owned by Stargate Cyber Trading Ltd, a leading diamond manufacturer with over 40 years of experience in the diamonds, colored stones and jewelry industry. The Israel-Diamonds.com website offers thousands of top quality diamonds and gemstones for sale at wholesale prices.

Each diamond and gemstone in our inventory is precisely proportioned to bring out the maximum brilliance of the stone. All custom-made jewelry is handmade by master goldsmiths and is custom-designed to fit the diamond or gemstones perfectly.

Contact our online jewelry professionals to create your special engagement or wedding ring now.

Follow Israel Diamonds on

Diamonds Engagement Ring
Diamonds Engagement Ring

2 Reviews for Israel Diamonds

My fiance had my engagement ring designed by Israel Diamonds. He was referred there by his boss and although my fiance had no idea what he was doing, (asked for a peach shaped diamond when he meant pear, lol), they walked him through the entire process without making him feel intimidated. After searching back and forth for the perfect pear shaped diamond, setting it to his picky specifications and then fedexing it all the way to Florida last minute so he could propose, they were wonderful. Although I wasn't there to witness all this taking place, I would definitely recommend Israel Diamond to future couples.

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 11/04/2011

My husband got my gorgeous, one-of-a-kind ring here at a fraction of the mall store prices. I do not know what he paid (he won't tell me) but he assured me that he shopped around and Isreal had the best deal and the best jewelry.

Israel Diamonds FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 5442 Laurie Ln Memphis, TN 38120 See on map