Saint Augustine, FL 32084 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing

About Island Vibes Productions

Hi, I'm Jeremy Garza. I've worked in the wedding industry in Los Angeles, the Virgin Islands and now in St. Augustine FL. I have 10 years experience with Film Making and Commercial work and now I'm focusing on Weddings. I will make your special day magical!

Follow Island Vibes Productions on

• Videos 2

4 Reviews for Island Vibes Productions

Liory · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing work!

We hired Jeremy for our recent wedding ceremony and reception. All I have to say is that he was amazing. He was ready and on time on the day. He stayed from beginning until the end and never saw him stopped recording a single time. He capture all of the moments we asked him to. We received our 1 minute teaser and it was incredibly beautiful work. I can't wait to see the final video. I will def hire Jeremy again for another event and def recommend him. Thank you so much for going above and beyond!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Island Vibes Productions's reply:

Thank you Liory, your wedding was so much fun! With beautiful people and great locations it makes my job so easy. Incorporating your Grandparents anniversary with your reception was so beautiful. I was thrilled to be a part of your special day and I can't wait to finish your highlight video.

John · Married on 12/02/2017

Excellent, quality work producing videos. Jeremy is a professional whose passion for his craft shines through his productions. Highly recommend Island Vibes Productions.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Kyle · Married on 05/28/2017

Island Vibe productions did an amazing job filming our wedding. Jeremy bent over backwards to make sure that we were happy with the final products. He also was able to capture moments that were priceless. He and his staff were unobtrusive, polite, and charismatic. Thanks to Island Vibe Productions we have moments we can share with our family for generations. Jeremy is a professional, and we are so glad we chose him to capture our love on film.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Island Vibes Productions Pricing

Island Vibes Productions Price Rates

Island Vibes Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Saint Augustine, 32084 See on map