ISH

Plantation, FL View map

ISH is a warm, welcoming, non-denominational spiritual source and service grounded in Jewish wisdom. By creating an open dialogue with spiritual seekers everywhere, we will innovate, provide and evolve products and services to meet their needs for connection, community and growth. We offer these resources to enable every individual to create the spiritual life that works for them – on their time, without judgment, financial commitment or religious dogma.

•We believe in unconditional love and respect. So we conduct ourselves compassionately and without judgment, supporting every human being in their pursuit of self love and self worth. By nurturing people in this way, we will foster a community of individuals who respect and care for each other without reservation.

•We believe in an enabling, empowering and evolving spirituality. That’s why we provide new and innovative forms of connection and community, so you can cultivate your own spiritual landscape, and forge a commitment to something greater than yourself. By enabling and empowering you in this way, we will benefit you, others and the world.

•We believe everyone has a right to a self-defined spiritual connection and community. That’s why we make our resources accessible and affordable to everyone. Our offerings will be available wherever you are, whenever you need them, and you decide how you invest your time and money. By removing barriers in this way, we will enable more people to find their own brand of spirituality.

•We believe that wisdom and generosity lead to fulfillment. That’s why we engage in and offer opportunities to learn about, touch and improve the lives of others in need. By putting our hearts, minds and bodies to work to make a difference in the lives of others, we create a richer, more meaningful life for ourselves.

•We believe in breaking out to break through. That’s why we examine, challenge and reinvent the traditional forms of religion and worship that have lost their relevance and utility for so many people. By pushing ourselves to innovate fresh, engaging and meaningful offerings, we will evolve spirituality to attract, support and inspire the modern spiritual seeker.

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$1000.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Jewish

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
Hebrew
4.1
    Amy Married on 11/07/2015
    Rabbi Cheryl Jacobs is the quientisential modern Rabbi. She is not only forward thinking, but is also able to listen to a couple and help guide them to create a ceremony that is just right for them.
    Above all, she is approachable and relatable.
    The night before our wedding, my husband's mother was admitted to the hospital with a ruptured appendix. We were beside ourselves. Rabbi was a phone call away with a sympathetic ear, excellenct guidance and more importantly, relalistic solutions. When Rabbi arrived at the wedding, she immediately coordinated with the MC and had my husband's mother on FaceTime throughout the entire ceremony.
    I encourage anyone, Jewish or not, who is eager to find an officiant who is willing to help guide you in creating your perfect personalized ceremony to contact Rabbi Cheryl Jacobs.
  • User2469412 2+ years ago
    The ceremony was everything I've dreamed of and more.
    Victoria Married on 02/24/2018
    I spoke to Rabbi Jacobs about my officiating my wedding. She spoke to me and agreed to meet with me and my fiancé and she quoted me $750.00 to perform the ceremony. This amount turned out to be out of our budget. I sent her a text and said basically it was out of our price range and thank you so much for your time and wished her a happy new year. Her response was simply "ok." No "good luck to you" "happy new year" or "flexibility on working with our budget." I was surprised by this response. Why not attempt to work with a couple starting out. The ceremony would have taken maybe 45 minutes at the very most as the wedding was going to be very small. She could have at least wished us well. Pretty disappointing.

11301 W. Broward Blvd., Suite 201 Plantation, FL, 33325
Location of (ISH)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding