Saint Simons Island, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,200
Availability Check your date

About Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC

We're Isaac and Amanda Aiken, a nationally published husband and wife wedding and portrait photography team based in St Simons Island, Georgia.

We are often seen on the beach, cameras in hand, and chacos on our feet. We promise we don't wear them on your wedding day; just every other day because we love the coast!

We are often booked for events in the Golden Isles and in surrounding areas such as Savannah, Charleston, Amelia Island, 30a area and Atlanta.

Follow Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC on

Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 5
Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 6
Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 7

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/17/2019

Committed, detail oriented, caring & AMAZING!

Talk about a power couple! Isaac & Amanda are the best of the best! They are so professional and make you feel comfortable while making sure you look amazing at the same time! They are both very detail oriented and treat every client like family! I 100% recommend Isaac & Amanda Photography if you want to have the most amazing photos to capture whatever special event you have going on! They are amazing and you will NOT regret having them as your photographers!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 8
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 9
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 10
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 11
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 12

Paulina Famiano · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!

Isaac and Amanda were AMAZING to work with! From the moment we reached out with an inquiry to even weeks after our wedding, they were dedicated to making our experience special and fulfilling all of our needs. They did our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and they were such a joy to be around and captured the most beautiful photos. I was a bit nervous before our engagement photos because I wasn’t sure how to pose, look, etc. However, Isaac and Amanda made the process SO EASY! They told us exactly how to stand, where to look, what to do with our hands, and everything else you need to do to make a great photo. Not only did they make it easy, but they also made the shoot SO FUN! For example, they would tell my husband to whisper my favorite Chick Fil A order in my ear, so that I had a genuine smile/giggle on my face while he looked serious. Little things like that made our photos truly reflect our personalities, connection, and love story! The same goes for our wedding photos!

Isaac and Amanda were very good about keeping in touch throughout the wedding planning process. They would take time to schedule brief phone calls to make sure they knew exactly what we wanted and that we were all on the same page about wedding timelines, photo opportunities, family situations, etc.

On the actual wedding day, Isaac and Amanda were an absolute JOY to be around and made the whole day stress-free. For example, my bridesmaids’ hair and make-up took way longer than we planned, so consequentially, we started photos two hours later than intended. I was super nervous we weren’t going to get photos done in time. However, Isaac and Amanda rolled with the changes and constantly reassured me that we had plenty of time and that everything was all good. They also encouraged my husband and I to continue taking a few more photos after the ceremony to ensure we had plenty to choose from and reflect on. On wedding day, it can be hard to want to take photos when you have so much excitement going on around you, but I was so THANKFUL that we took those last few shots when I got my wedding photos back. Those are just a few of the many examples that show how much Isaac and Amanda truly care about giving their customers the most perfect and memorable photos! I could go on and on about how amazing they were to work with and how beautiful their photos are! I highly recommend using Isaac & Amanda Photography for your special day!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Jessica Joseph · Married on 06/22/2019

1000% recommend!

Isaac and Amanda are absolutely amazing. From the beginning, they were both so easy going, accommodating, and receptive to everything I had to say. We aren’t the picture taking type of couple—so this sort of new territory was very relaxed thanks to Isaac and Amanda. We met them down at the beach for our engagement session and were blown away by detailed timeline and locations they chose. They also were extremely patient with our 3 month old puppy. When it came to our wedding, I knew Isaac and Amanda were going to nail the overall look we were going for. They made the whole day stress free. EVERYONE in the wedding party was so impressed with their instruction & attention to detail. What drew me in from the beginning was their use of natural light. Having two photographers was a must for our wedding day, and I am so glad we were lucky enough to have them. Both our engagement & couple of wedding photos that we’ve seen are absolutely stunning. We cannot wait to see the rest & are so thankful we will always have these beautiful photos to relive our special day. I cannot thank them enough for everything did for us!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 17

Award

Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints