Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC Reviews

Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 6
Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 7

Jessica Joseph · Married on 06/22/2019

1000% recommend!

Isaac and Amanda are absolutely amazing. From the beginning, they were both so easy going, accommodating, and receptive to everything I had to say. We aren’t the picture taking type of couple—so this sort of new territory was very relaxed thanks to Isaac and Amanda. We met them down at the beach for our engagement session and were blown away by detailed timeline and locations they chose. They also were extremely patient with our 3 month old puppy. When it came to our wedding, I knew Isaac and Amanda were going to nail the overall look we were going for. They made the whole day stress free. EVERYONE in the wedding party was so impressed with their instruction & attention to detail. What drew me in from the beginning was their use of natural light. Having two photographers was a must for our wedding day, and I am so glad we were lucky enough to have them. Both our engagement & couple of wedding photos that we’ve seen are absolutely stunning. We cannot wait to see the rest & are so thankful we will always have these beautiful photos to relive our special day. I cannot thank them enough for everything did for us!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 8
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 9
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 10
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 11
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 12

Cecelia · Married on 06/15/2019

Best choice we made during the planning process!

Where to begin? There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful Isaac & Amanda truly are. Throughout the entire process, they have been so kind and accommodating. During our engagement, I was finishing up school in Alabama, 500 miles from my fiance, so they worked around this when planning our engagement shoot. Our original session had to be rescheduled due to hurricane conditions and the second date was almost ruined by a second hurricane coming through. Despite this, we finally had our engagement session. This was the first time we met Isaac and Amanda in person. They make you feel like friends immediately and make the awkward part of being in front of the camera disappear! They had tons and tons of ideas for different poses that turned out as great photos. Our wedding day came and they were just as wonderful as the first time we worked with them. They were both super organized and followed our wedding planner's schedule. They were friendly to all the attendants and family and made everyone feel so comfortable. Not to mention the amazing photos we will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Brooke · Married on 06/08/2019

Issac and Amanda were amazing!! They were so easy-going and made the whole session fun. They had great ideas, and our photos came out beautifully. They were both so knowledgeable about lighting and placement so that the pictures would be perfect. We are so glad we had the opportunity to meet them!

Sent on 02/05/2018
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/04/2019

Best out there!

Where do I start? It’s hard to find the right words to explain how much we adore Isaac and Amanda. They sit at the top of the list of best decisions we made for our wedding day. The entire process was seamless with them. They were a duo that we knew we could count on to listen to us, provide us expert suggestions, and make our day run as smoothly as possible. As people, they are simply a joy to work with and have a way of putting everyone at ease. They are the kind of people that you imagine being your own. As vendors - they are communicative, patient, accommodating, real, and supportive. The list can go on. We are absolutely blown away by the entire experience working with Isaac and Amanda. Our photos are stunning - we are swooning over reliving our day through their work. Our friends and family have shared with us how much they appreciate these two, as well. One of my married bridesmaids shared, “you hit the ball out of the park with your photographers”, and we could not agree more. Soon to be brides and grooms - if you are looking for your photographers, stop here and reach out to these two. You absolutely will not regret it! Thank you, Isaac and Amanda!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 13

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful experience with Isaac and Amanda. They make taking pictures fun! 5 star rating all around.

Sent on 01/01/2018

ellie · Married on 03/16/2019

Isaac and Amanda are the sweetest! They did my engagement photos and were hands down the best communicators both prior and during the session. They are so timely with everything! We absolutely love our photos we had done!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/16/2019

They Share Your Joy!

One of my favorite parts of our big day is that we had Isaac & Amanda with us to capture it. The moments they capture are so pure and honest because of the joy and laughter they help create while taking your photos. They have so much passion for what they do and share the happiness of your day with you because you can tell they're truly happy to be there. We could not have ever found a more sweet, caring and genuine couple be a part of our day.

Also - their dance moves = AWESOME

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 14
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 15
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 16
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 17

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2018

The Best Ever

Issac and Amanda were the best photography team I could have ever hoped for on my wedding day. They make taking photos easy and make you feel at ease with the most amazing results. They pay attention to the details, and listen to what your vision is and make it come true through their photos. They are a fantastic team with amazing ideas and so personable and sweet. Their turn around time on the their photos are quick as well.They are both fun to be around and a joy to work with. I would 100% recommend these two for any and all events.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 11/03/2018

Very detail oriented, organized and GREAT communication!

Isaac and Amanda are by far the BEST decision we made during our planning process. They were always on top of it when it came to the little details and made sure we did not worry one bit along the way. They were so kind to travel to Florida to take our engagement photos then again for our wedding! It was perfect having a couple take our photos so they could show us which poses to do and the engagement session really helped us get comfortable taking a ton of photos so it was easy for the wedding. I can't express how thankful we are for these two and all they did for us along the way. It was a joy having them capture our special day and we 100% recommend them to anyone on the hunt for that perfect wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 18
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 19

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic Wedding Photographer Couple!

If you are looking for a photography team that will make you feel like you're hanging out with your best friends, then Isaac and Amanda are the photographers for you! While Josh and I didn't feel like we were really the photogenic kind, Amanda had us feeling comfortable and confident and Isaac had us laughing the whole time. They genuinely care about their clients and want to give them what they dreamed of in their engagement and wedding photos. You can see the care and huge amounts of effort they take to create the absolute best images possible and see the details you want displayed that make your big day so special and unique. They also put up with our two crazy dogs during our engagement photo session, which just goes to show they are patient in ensuring they get the best pictures no matter the circumstances. If you're looking for people who can make your wedding experience easy, stress free, and absolutely stunning, Isaac and Amanda will give you more than you could have ever imagined! We absolutely love them and hope you choose them for your wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

If you are looking for a professional and passionate photographer to capture your big day beautifully- look no further! Isaac and Amanda are the perfect duo to invite into your wedding. From preparing for our engagement session to delivering our wedding album and everything in between, they were dedicated to the details and making sure they had thought everything through beforehand so that we didn’t have to! That kind of attention to detail and professionalism is so reassuring during the chaos of wedding planning. We are so pleased with the frame-worthy photographs from behind the lens of this visionary pair; and will be looking through them for years to come as we look back on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Blakely · Married on 07/20/2018

I have no idea where to even begin about how amazing Isaac and Amanda are. The moment I contacted them about availability and pricing they were so excited to get to know me and my (now) husband! We had a phone call and they wanted to know all the details about us and were so genuine in their conversations and wanting to get to know us. We then scheduled an engagement picture session with them and WOW!!! the pictures were unreal in how amazing they looked. Multiple friends and family asked us who our photographers were and I was so happy to tell and recommend to them Isaac and Amanda. We had SOOOO much fun and the pictures they took will definitely be ones we will keep forever and are already posted all over our new house! After the engagement session, Isaac and Amanda didn't stop there! They checked up on us and were making sure that our wedding day pictures were going to be perfect and everything we could want. On the wedding day, I was truly so happy to see them again!! (Is it weird to miss your photographers because they are so great?!!? Lol) They are so incredible in explaining how to take shots that turn out better than I or anyone else could ever expect and were simply beautiful. Both of our families kept complimenting on how incredible and sweet they were. I am very picky about photos and Isaac and Amanda blew it out of the water. It was more than I could ever ask for. They know exactly what to take pictures of, they get all the details of everything you could want, the best angles, the best ideas, EVERYTHING! If you can't tell by now, I was very very very with our choice in using Isaac and Amanda Photography. They are truly a dream photography team and it shows in their pictures and everyone who sees them knows this is true! 110% times a million use them as your photographers for your wedding, engagement session, etc. because you will not regret it in the very least! They are amazing at their job and they are also amazing people!! I couldn't have been happie

Sent on 08/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2018

Where to start... Isaac and Amanda are simply amazing. First, they are so kind! They are the type of people who greet you with the biggest smiles and make you feel so comfortable right away! Second, they are so detailed oriented- which is awesome for a detailed oriented person like myself. They capture every moment you could ever want ( all the heart eyes). My fiance (now husband) and I just went with the flow and let Isaac and Amanda handle the rest. Lastly, they listen. You and your significant other are at the forefront of their attention. Me and my husband felt so special, loved and celebrated in every moment we were with them! So, I would recommend them to anyone who asked!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Traci · Married on 07/14/2018

Isaac and Amanda were so accommodating, meeting us at the crack of dawn at Berry College! They made every minute fun, and definitely made my camera-shy fiance much more comfortable! Their pictures were absolutely breathtaking!! Overall, the experience was wonderful!!

Sent on 04/24/2018
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 20
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 21
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 22
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 23
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 24
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 25

Amber · Married on 05/26/2018

I find it difficult to put into words how truly amazing Isaac and Amanda are. Not only are they two of the kindest, most professional people with which I have crossed paths, but their talent and ability to capture beautiful moments in a photograph is something very unique and special. They did our engagement and wedding photos, and they are STUNNING (this coming from someone who isn't exactly comfortable in front of a camera). From the beginning they picked my brain about my style and my vision for my wedding and they produced extremely high quality work. They seriously NAILED IT. My wedding turned out so magical, very Secret Garden meets a Midsummer Night's Dream, and my pictures preserve the magic that I felt that day. I am so thankful that I will have our special, magical day preserved for a lifetime thanks to their expertise. I HIGHLY recommend this company if your engagement/wedding photos are important to you! I promise that you will be leaving a review just like this one.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Ali · Married on 04/28/2018

I’ll start by saying that I initially had booked another photographer for mine and my husband’s elopement in Savannah. About 2 months prior to our wedding, I found out that our photographer would not be able to capture our day. You could imagine that I was extremely stressed about trying to find a photographer that would be available. Luckily, I was introduced to Amanda & Isaac by another photographer in that area. From the start, they were a pleasure to work with. They were so organized, capturing important details and information about what we wanted, family info, etc. This really comforted me from the beginning. They communicated often, reassuring me that things would go smoothly. The day of our ceremony, Amanda and Isaac met us at our Bed & Breakfast and started capturing special moments right away! They were very kind and thoughtful, making sure to not be in the way but also not miss anything! Isaac went with the groom and guests, capturing special moments leading up to our ceremony, and Amanda stayed with my father and I. We had some logistical hiccups leading up to the ceremony and Amanda had suggested that my father and I take the time to capture additional photos in the neighborhood, which turned out amazingly! Once the ceremony began, I honestly didn’t even see Amanda or Isaac but they managed to capture some of the most beautiful photos one could hope to have for their own wedding. They were very flexible in the photos that we took, as we had special requests for locations and photo combinations. My husband and I are not super photogenic and so it was especially pleasing to have them give us direction on our stances, position of hands, etc. They know what they are doing and what looks good! They capture light in a natural way and use it to get the most gorgeous photos. We received all of our (200+) photos within a few weeks, which was amazing. Even after their “work” for us was done, they continued to update us on special things- we just found out that

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 26
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 27
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 28
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 29
    Isaac and Amanda Photography LLC 30

Kayce · event on 12/03/2017

Isaac & Amanda are fantastic, and for being so early in their photography careers, we were just BLOWN away! The session was so much fun and we had a blast goofing off with them. They got us to play fun games while shooting that helped us look more natural, and not over posed. They turned around our photos very quickly and provided an array of options... so many we had a hard time cutting it down to our favorites. They were THAT good! Our friends and family adored the pictures just as much as we did. I HIGHLY recommend giving this duo a call, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Corbin · Married on 06/03/2017

Isaac and Amanda made getting portraits done so fun! It was great to have two people and they made us feel comfortable. Amanda was on point and made sure I looked my best and my hair was in place when isaac was shooting. The pictures turned out stunning and so natural. will be using them for all our family portraits in the future.

Sent on 12/11/2017