address, Seattle, WA 98101 · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $2,500

About Iris & Fig

Hi, I'm Courtney. I’m a floral designer and the owner of Iris & Fig. I began this business after moving to Washington and falling in love with the incredible bounty of flowers the PNW has to offer.

I’m in love with nature, and some would say I’m in love with love. I believe love is for everyone, and I welcome all couples, including non-traditional and LGBT+. I’m excited to hear your stories, and getting to know you and creating for you from a place of understanding is such a joy to me.

My goal is to create lush, romantic designs that are filled with movement and inspired by beautiful gardens and fields of flowers, yes, but ultimately inspired by you! Designing flowers for your wedding or event is such an honor, and I will work diligently to create the flowers of your dreams.

As a gardener for over 15 years I have great respect for our farmers and growers, and we're lucky to have amazing ones here in Washington. I strive to use fresh, locally grown product wherever possible.

I provide a free in person consultation, and I would be thrilled to meet you. I’m glad you’re here.

pink bg 51 1889973 1570677399

Iris & Fig FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers