216 BURNAM WOOD DRIVE, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing

About INZI Wedding Films

Receiving professional recognition throughout the industry, INZI Wedding Films has intertwined true filmmaking techniques with the individual stories they encounter to create compelling and visually polished films.

"One of the very first things I remember each and every mentor telling me while learning this craft was the old adage 'A great story can save bad cinematography, but nothing can save a bad story'. We have beautiful looking films, but it is always about the story…and stories are about people.

That's what makes our films so special. We challenge ourselves to always capture what these special events mean to our clients, their families, and their friends, while always using candid techniques so that we are just a 'fly on the wall'. These films are about people… and they look amazing too!

Follow INZI Wedding Films on

• Art School Dropouts
  • Cinema Stories
  • New Jersey Videography

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 4 vídeos

39 Reviews for INZI Wedding Films

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2019

Our highlight film is like a movie!

We Loved Inzi!!! So happy we worked with Dan! Before choosing a videographer, I really did watch over a hundred wedding videos to make sure I was going with someone that I really loved! Dan was very professional, timely in getting back to emails, and he kept everything on plan throughout the actual wedding day. Our film is beautiful, we cried the first time watching it through and he was worth it! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Kate · Married on 06/16/2018

We hired INZI as the videographer for our wedding! As a Wedding Professional myself (Maitre D/Coordinator) I knew that my team of vendors was one of the most important things in having a smooth wedding day. INZI was the only vendor I had not worked with professionally, and they were one of the BEST decisions I made while planning my wedding. Dan was always easy to reach and so helpful in answering my questions. The night before our wedding, Dan had a family emergency and let me know that he wouldn't be able to be our lead videographer, but that we were in good hands. I don't know how Brian and his assistant got such great footage, because I hardly even noticed them! They were completely unobtrusive to the ceremony of the day (no huge cameras plopped in the aisle blocking everyone's view), and got along well with our photographer. Our highlights video is everything I could have hoped for and more, artistic and sentimental at the same time, and I know I will be pulling out the rest of the footage on every anniversary. You will not regret booking INZI!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Daniel and his team couldn't have been more wonderful to work with during our entire wedding process and the day of! From the moment, I first watched one of Daniel's videos I knew he was going to have a magical way of telling a beautiful story of our love, our day, and all the special moments in between. Daniel is extremely responsive even during peak wedding season and was always available to consult with my husband and I. The day of, Daniel was amazing - seamlessly part of the day, capturing everything without making us feel stressed or nervous. The end product was breathtaking and more than we could have ever anticipated! If there is one vendor worth splurging on, it is a videographer and Daniel and his team were perfect and worth it in every aspect!

Sent on 06/17/2018

INZI Wedding Films Pricing

INZI Wedding Films Price Rates

• 216 BURNAM WOOD DRIVE Mount Laurel, 08054 See on map
    Location of (INZI Wedding Films)