Intents Party Rental

4.1 out of 5 rating
    4 out of 5 rating
    Sara Married on 06/25/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Intents to provide chairs, tables, tablecloths, and fans for our outdoor ceremony and reception. The fans were a last minute addition due to a heat wave, and they were worth every penny! Definitely consider getting some if you're doing a summer wedding. Your guests will appreciate it. Intents did a great job with the set up and take down, which really helped our day go smoothly. Would highly recommend!
    Gabe Married on 05/24/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Intents for our wedding and had quite the set up. They were very professional and even threw in a few last second forgets at no cost just to make sure we were taken care of. Would highly recommend them for any of your event needs. Great people to do business with!
    Claudia Married on 06/16/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I really appreciated working with Intents. Nate Phelps helped me throughout the entire year that I planned my wedding. I went in there countless times to change colors, set up and head count and he was always very helpful. He never made me feel as if I was disturbing him. He answered all of my questions even though I know he must have been incredibly busy. The tents looked beautiful and the quality of their rentals was fantastic. I appreciated their patience with me and their willingness to give me exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend this company to any bride. They provided me with wonderful service and for that I am grateful.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Katherine & Brandan
    72 photos · 08/11/2018

3510 AR-112 Fayetteville, AR, 72704
Location of (Intents Party Rental)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding