Gainesville, FL 32608 Map · Phone number

4b051720ad1ba546 16681815 593081310881999 1460100019321944630 n

7 Reviews for Innovative Entertainment

Kimberley Harmon · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent services!

Matt and Montana knew how to keep the entertainment going for our wedding! I initially talked to Matt in the phone to ask about a quote and find out more information about his DJ services. He is very accommodating and will work with your style. He considers your “audience” and he knows how to “read the crowd”! Matt and Montana are so sweet and it was a joy to see them smile and make our wedding so fun! 💙

Sent on 06/28/2019

Teresa · Married on 02/18/2017

Matt from Innovative Entertainment was great to work with. He is very sweet and accommodating. I needed a mix of vietnamese and english songs to cater to my guest mix and he made it happened. I even had a couple of family members karaoke. Song selection was on point. He and one other person took over coordinating the event after my wedding planner finished for the night. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Julia · Married on 10/10/2015

Matt and Montana were great! We used Innovative Entertainment for both our ceremony and our reception. It was an outside ceremony so we were nervous about the sound, but it carried perfectly. When it came to the reception, it was a little more difficult to hear but still great. We had a cocktail hour outside, and it was hard for our guests to hear him asking them to come inside so we had to send people over hurrying them inside. Matt played everything that I asked him to and was very cooperative and helpful in the planning. He brought several things to my attention that I should be thinking about and was great for the timing of everything on the day-of. They both also had great personalities! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ in Gainesville. They know what they're doing!!

Sent on 10/17/2015