Gainesville, FL 32608 Map · Phone number

8 Reviews for Innovative Entertainment

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/25/2019

Professional and Experienced Wedding DJ

Matt from Innovative DJ was amazing! He did our wedding music for our ceremony and reception at Sweetwater Branch Inn on 10/25/19. He was so helpful and thorough with explaining his role as wedding DJ and he has an assistant, Sky, who comes with him to help with the flow of the timeline. He is usually available the same day you email/call him. We had several conversations before the wedding where he clarified things that I was unsure about. Because I didn't have a day-of coordinator, having an assistant with him was great to help line people up for the processional, reception entrance, and keep up with the timeline for the night. I knew I was in good hands and wouldn't have to worry about anything going wrong when I hired him for my DJ. He also has an option where you can make playlists for your wedding, or you can choose a genre/genres that you would like him to play. Again, Innovative DJ was very professional, thorough and has great music and will help ensure your special night flows smoothly. I would 100% recommend them for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Kimberley Harmon · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent services!

Matt and Montana knew how to keep the entertainment going for our wedding! I initially talked to Matt in the phone to ask about a quote and find out more information about his DJ services. He is very accommodating and will work with your style. He considers your “audience” and he knows how to “read the crowd”! Matt and Montana are so sweet and it was a joy to see them smile and make our wedding so fun! 💙

Sent on 06/28/2019

Teresa · Married on 02/18/2017

Matt from Innovative Entertainment was great to work with. He is very sweet and accommodating. I needed a mix of vietnamese and english songs to cater to my guest mix and he made it happened. I even had a couple of family members karaoke. Song selection was on point. He and one other person took over coordinating the event after my wedding planner finished for the night. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Innovative Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• Gainesville, FL, 32608 See on map
    Location of (Innovative Entertainment)