ING Chauffeured Transportation

Arlington, VA View map Visit website

ING Limousine & Bus Service is a wedding transportation company in the greater Washington, D.C. area. This company has a fleet of traditional limousines, exotic limousines, and party coaches for wedding parties on the day of the wedding. In addition to well cared vehicles, the company also boasts a staff that is both friendly and professional.

In the limousine business since 1985, this company knows all the ins and outs of driving for a wedding. These drivers can take couples to multiple locations, and will always have the car ready for the wedding party when it is time to go from place to place. Couples can rent the vehicles for more than four hours, ensuring their drivers will be with them for the entire duration of the wedding celebration. Vehicles offered by this company for couples include:

• Motor coach
  • SUV Limo
  • Sedan
  • Shuttle
  • Standard limo
  • Stretch limo
  • Van

Areas Covered
Serving the greater Washington, D.C. metro area, Maryland, and Northern Virginia, this company is based out of Arlington, Virginia.

• Woman-owned

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

SUV Limo
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Motor Coach
Sedan
Shuttle
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar
Privacy Partition
Red Carpet Service
Wedding Signage

Mma I. Married on 05/29/2022

Making reservations for the limo

I spoke to Brian and asked several questions prior to making the reservations. He was very professional, patient and answered all my questions despite the fact that I had to call him multiple times. He provided all the information I needed to make a decision.
    During the phone reservations, he took his time to input the information I provided. He then emailed the information back to me to check for accuracy. He assured me that every attempt will be made to make sure we get the vehicles that we want.
    I can't wait for our event which takes place in May 2022.
    I will certainly recommend this company for excellent customer service.
    I will return to write a review after our event.
  • Z
    Zachary R. Married on 05/08/2021

Five Stars!

ING was fantastic to work with in providing us with some last-minute day-of wedding transportation for our first look photos. We rented their Citadel Stretch Limo and it was beautiful. They are very responsive via email and willing to work with us to accommodate our scheduling. Our driver was friendly and went above and beyond to congratulate us on our wedding. Prices were also very reasonable!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 11/07/2020

Great driver!

I was very satisfied with ING for my wedding ceremony. The limo itself was on the older side, but still comfortable and enjoyable. James, our driver, was fantastic. He showed up early, was professional, and attentive to our needs. He even followed us around while my husband and I took pictures at another location after the ceremony. My husband was particularly impressed with James’ ability to navigate through the crazy DC traffic the night Biden was declared president-elect. When hiring, ask for James!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

2200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Arlington, VA, 20037
(202) 966-1770
301-545-0000

Open 24/7
Location of (ING Chauffeured Transportation)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding