517 N. Thomas St, Arlington, VA 22203 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27

About ING Chauffeured Transportation

ING Limousine & Bus Service is a wedding transportation company in the greater Washington, D.C. area. This company has a fleet of traditional limousines, exotic limousines, and party coaches for wedding parties on the day of the wedding. In addition to well cared vehicles, the company also boasts a staff that is both friendly and professional.

In the limousine business since 1985, this company knows all the ins and outs of driving for a wedding. These drivers can take couples to multiple locations, and will always have the car ready for the wedding party when it is time to go from place to place. Couples can rent the vehicles for more than four hours, ensuring their drivers will be with them for the entire duration of the wedding celebration. Vehicles offered by this company for couples include:

• Motor coach
  • SUV Limo
  • Sedan
  • Shuttle
  • Standard limo
  • Stretch limo
  • Van

Areas Covered
Serving the greater Washington, D.C. metro area, Maryland, and Northern Virginia, this company is based out of Arlington, Virginia. This team can also supply transportation for destination weddings, with ING Limousine & Bus Service’s locations in:

• New York City, New York

ING Chauffeured Transportation 7
  • Michele

Michele Repass · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Limo !

ING was great! The limo was clean, the driver was responsive and very helpful. He was on time and willing to work with our schedule. Everything went beyond well with ING. Thank you!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you, ING Limousine! :)

Almost a year has gone by and I am now finding the time to review all our AMAZING vendors. Our driver was very professional and courteous. My bridesmaids and I had a really fun 10 min ride in the limo from the hotel to the church in Woodbridge. We had a large bridal party getting hair and makeup finished. I ended up being late to our venue and I was initially sad that we wouldn’t have time to do a first look. I was supposed to be dropped off at the front of the church so that guests wouldn’t see me, but my Matron of Honor coordinated with our driver to drop me off at the side of the church so we could sneak in our first look; I had a cathedral train and it was hard to walk very far with the wind. It was really emotional for me and, of course, our driver came prepared with tissues. :’) That was very special to us, and I’m super thankful to him for making that happen. After the ceremony and photos, our driver brought just the two of us to our wedding reception in Springfield. Overall, we had a wonderful experience. Definitely recommend! :)

Sent on 07/11/2019
    ING Chauffeured Transportation 8
    ING Chauffeured Transportation 9
    ING Chauffeured Transportation 10
    ING Chauffeured Transportation 11
    ING Chauffeured Transportation 12

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

ING Chauffeured Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Shuttle, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• 517 N. Thomas St Arlington, VA, 22203 See on map
    703-991-7621 (Phone number)
    3015450000 (Other Phone Number)
    8885226996 (Fax Number)