Infinity & Beyond Events

Aberdeen, MD View map Visit website

$2,500 Package Price

Infinity & Beyond Events is a wedding planning company serving couples throughout Aberdeen, Maryland, and the surrounding areas. Bri is the proud owner and professional planner behind this venture. With over a decade of experience to her name, this dedicated individual loves to create loving atmospheres in which unforgettable memories thrive. Bri’s detailed-orientated approach enables her to incorporate her client’s ideas with her expertise in order to produce stunning weddings that are remembered for a lifetime.

Infinity & Beyond Events offers packages for those requiring full, partial, and day-off coordination assistance. Their most comprehensive collection is ideal for those who desire a helping hand throughout the entire process. This option includes regular consultations, floor plans, color selection, vendor meetings and management, and much more. On the day of your celebration, Bri will oversee the whole wedding, ensuring that everything runs smoothly and you can simply immerse yourself within the festivities.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Chanel Married on 09/19/2020

The Best Experience

Infinity and Beyond Events planned my wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. Bri was accommodating, she was professional, and she was organized. Planning a wedding can be a stressful ordeal but Bri put my mind at ease. She was as always available to speak with me when I had questions about anything. I wanted an elegant event and she definitely brought my vision to life. We had a wonderful wedding! Don’t hesitate to hire Infinity & Beyond Events to plan your wedding day. I’m so glad we did!
    Lisa Married on 02/08/2020

A Wonderful Experience

All that I can say is WOW! Bri was truly a breath of fresh air when it came to planning my wedding. She was organized, professional, and knowledgeable. I had a vision for my wedding day and Bri made it happen while keeping us on task and within budget. My husband and I couldn’t be happier that we hired Bri to plan our wedding. She was worth every dime and we will be calling her to plan more events for us. Thank you again for everything Bri. You did an outstanding job!
    Lori Married on 12/01/2019

Beautiful Memories

When I thought about planning my big day just the thought of it made me cringe. I’m not the most organized person and I knew that I needed help from someone who was organized and could take the stress off of me. That’s where Bri came in. She did it all. She planned my entire wedding for me; every detail. I had an idea of what I wanted my day to look like but I am so indecisive. All I knew is that I wanted everything to be perfect and Bri made sure it was perfect. Her whole operation ran like a well oiled machine. I was so impressed and happy with the entire experience. Bri is definitely my go to planner for all events. She even planned my engagement and Bachelorette party. Best memories ever!!! Thank you for everything Bri!!

Aberdeen Aberdeen, MD, 21001
443-876-9834
Location of (Infinity & Beyond Events)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding