Lincoln, NE 68512 Map · Phone number

About Indigo Wedding & Events

Indigo Wedding & Events is a wedding planning business based in Lincoln, Nebraska. Named after the color indigo, the business represents the color's meaning: the ability to see potential and plan for the future. Margie Merchant, the planner and event coordinator, uses a flexible management approach. Adaptable to various personalities, she produces outcomes that the couples planned for and envisioned.

Indigo Wedding & Events provides planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Assigning two planners to each event, they offer services for various wedding types, including destination and double weddings. They offer customizable packages for full planning, partial planning, or day-of coordination, that incorporate the following services:

• Ceremony/reception/vendor selection

83e7069785bc22af 1488830893958 2a6a3867 edit

12 Reviews for Indigo Wedding & Events

Megan Carroll · Married on 05/11/2019

I was the bride

Margie was absolutely wonderful as a wedding planning. I got married in May of 2019 and she was there from the beginning of my planning to make sure everything went smoothly. My mom and I hired her from our first meeting because she genuinely seemed excited about my wedding and helping make it perfect. My mom lived out of state and couldn't attend all of my vendor meetings. Having Margie suggest trusted vendors, attend meetings when my mom couldn't and provide important questions made both my mom and I feel much more comfortable throughout the planning process. Margie helped me stay on track and stay calm. She was just a positive and encouraging force. By my wedding day Margie felt like family which made having her there all the more special. My mom and I did not have to worry about one thing on the wedding day because we knew Margie had helped us plan for everything and was there to troubleshoot and make sure everything went perfect. I did not have a care in the world and was truly able to relax and enjoy my big day. I loved getting to see Margie at the wedding as well, it was so special to get to share my wedding day with her and I am forever grateful and thankful. My mom and I highly recommend hiring Margie!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Anita Hansen · Married on 09/30/2018

Margie was a joy to work with!

Margie was absolutely delightful to work with. Her cheerful, optimistic, enthusiasm added much fun and joy to an incredibly significant day in our family's life. We hired Margie for day of coordination and that was one of the best decisions we made as the bride's parents. Having Margie's support, experience, and calm, cool, collected presence on our daughter's wedding day was truly a gift. Margie and her assistant went above and beyond on wedding day giving us all their abundant attention and energy. Meeting with Margie ahead of wedding day and chatting via phone and email was fun and enjoyable. I instantly felt as though I'd gained a new friend and found it easy to trust her judgment and decisions because she'd listened well, took careful and detailed notes, and came prepared to handle whatever the day threw our way. Because of weather conditions, our outdoor wedding had to be moved indoors the evening before. Calling Margie late that evening to update her on the changes was one of my favorite memories; Margie confidently put my mind and heart at ease that wedding day would be beautiful and go smoothly with her on site. Ahhhh! Mother of the Bride, don't question the need or value of hiring Margie as your wedding day coordinator. You'll forever be thankful you had her at your side. You'll be able to focus on your daughter and savor each precious moment of her wedding day because Margie will be handling all the details on your behalf. Thank you, Margie!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Indigo Wedding & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was my pleasure to spend such a wonderful day with you and your families!

Ellen · Married on 08/04/2018

I LOVED working with Margie! Margie is so sweet, organized, and able to take charge! She made the planning more manageable, helped me de-stress about forgetting important details, and was able to contact and organize our vendors seamlessly. She was an absolutely essential part to the day of the wedding (and our bridal party loved her)! :) Our day went so smoothly! I would recommend Margie to my closest family and friends.

Sent on 08/13/2018