140 East Main Street, Washingtonville, NY 10992 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Indelibly Inked Invitations

You're invited!

We request the honor of your presence…

You are cordially invited to attend…

It's amazing how such a simple phrase starts to send all sorts of thoughts and ideas racing through your head before you've even taken the invitation fully out of the envelope! Am I around that day? What should I bring? What should I wear? Who else is going to be there?

And then you closely examine all the intricacies that make that plain piece of paper truly come to life - the colors, the fonts, the cut, the overall design.

Don't get me wrong - I enjoy receiving invitations. But I LOVE creating them even more. We pride ourselves in being able to take your thoughts and ideas and craft them into that little "sneak peek" into your big day.

There is no limit to what your invitation will look like because I take YOUR ideas and make them into something amazing!

Follow Indelibly Inked Invitations on

img1037
img1029
img1031

Indelibly Inked Invitations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Engraving, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Indelibly Inked Invitations 1
    First Time Client Discount!
    Enjoy 10% off your first order of $150* or more! (*exclusions may apply. Discount cannot be applied to envelopes, printing, postage, sales tax or convenience services.)

• Cassondre Mae Photography
    Cassondre Mae Photography Wedding Photographers

Not only is Dawn a true professional, she is also the most kind hearted person to work with! Her work is truly creative and she loves what she does. Dawn goes above and beyond for all of her clients and I would recommend her to everyone!

• 140 East Main Street Washingtonville, 10992 See on map