60 jenny Lane, Indianapolis, IN 46201 Map · Phone number

About Indayani Baked Goods

We are an Artisan Bakery specializing in Gourmet Baked Goods. Mini Pies, Mini Tarts, Shortbread-Cookies, French Macarons, Edible Gifts, Cookie Gifts, Bridal Shower, First Communion, Wedding, Birthday, Dessert Buffets, Corporate events and other special occasion favors are a large part of my business.
All Baked Goods in my Gourmet Bakery are made from scratch, the old fashioned way and baked per order in small batches in a certified commercial kitchen. They are prepared by hand using the freshest natural ingredients, leaving out all artificial flavors and preservatives. We use only the finest ingredients that result in purest of flavors, distinctive texture, and a sophisticated appearance.

We have been honored that our baked goods have been featured in numerous nationwide publications, both online and print. We were selected to participate in several Hollywood events including Celebrity Sweets and Treats lounge for the 2013 Emmys gifting suite at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel & Winter Wonderland Celebrity swag bags & desert Table for the 2013 Celebrity Holiday House hosted by Lisa Ling.

Email me for inquiry : indayanibakedgoods@yahoo.com

Visit my website: www.indayanibakedgoods.com

Like my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Indayani-Baked-Goods/486089088094682

See what our clients say about us: http://www.etsy.com/shop/IndayaniBakedGoods/reviews?ref=shop_info

Follow Indayani Baked Goods on

caramel
fav short

8 Reviews for Indayani Baked Goods

Keisha · Married on 02/14/2014

Hands down the best Macarons I ever laid my eyes on! They were perfect!! Not only did they look perfect they taste just as amazing as they looked. I was very pleased with my order and I would Highly recommend!!! I definitely became a loyal customer!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2013

Absolutely perfect. Great packaging for shipping, you can tell a lot of time and thought was put into preparing the macarons for shipping. I love that a sample favor box that was assembled comes included. And... they taste fabulous! Thank you!! They were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 03/21/2014
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/19/2013

We ordered these mini pies for our wedding favors and people LOVED them!! Thank you so much! It was so great working with you. Your quick responses really set my mind at ease. I can't wait to order more pies in the future!

Sent on 04/01/2014