4295 W. Old Highway 441 Suite 2, Mount Dora, FL 32757 Map · Phone number

Incredible Edible Cakes 4
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Tebo · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful Work

Roberta did an amazing job with our wedding cake! It was delicious and beautiful. We really enjoyed working with her, from the great cake tasting to the day of our wedding. I would highly recommend Incredible Edible Cakes to anyone looking for a beautiful, tasty cake!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Incredible Edible Cakes 5

Incredible Edible Cakes's reply:

So happy you were pleased Elizabeth! Thank you for the review.
    Roberta
    Incredible Edible Cakes
    “When it’s time for a change from the ordinary!”

Melissa · Married on 03/23/2019

Delicious cake

Living out of state is difficult but Roberta still was able to nail our cake...Not only was the cake delicious she designed it exactly how I wanted. We went with a strawberry cake for the first tier with a chocolate ganache filling and then the top two tiers were a chocolate fudge cake with white chocolate mousse filling. All the guests loved it.

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Incredible Edible Cakes 6

Incredible Edible Cakes's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. I’m so glad you were pleased. Have a wonderful marriage!

MARIANNE · Married on 10/21/2017

If you want your guests to rave about your wedding cake, beg for leftovers, & eat your wedding cake for breakfast, then Roberta is the first and only person you'll need to call. To give you some appreciation for this review, let me start my saying that I am not a dessert person and never eat cake. More specifically, prior to the cake tasting with Roberta, I hadn't eaten a piece of cake in 10 years. After the tasting with Roberta, I couldn't wait to eat & see our wedding cake. Roberta was a joy to work with, and she is a skilled professional. We had to have a gluten free tier of the cake for our 60-person wedding for me, and it was the best cake I've ever had in my life. The flavors were fresh, natural, and perfectly sweet. We had a 3-tier cake, and each tier was the following: chocolate fudge, almond, and gluten free vanilla. The beautifully decorated cake had raspberry buttercream filling and vanilla buttercream icing. It was absolutely delicious! The chocolate fudge was gone before the dancing started, and our guests begged for any leftovers to take home. I have been enjoying my leftovers for months now, and it has been challenging for me to save that last piece for our anniversary. Roberta's efforts were flawless from the start, and we were so glad to have found her in Tavares. Thank you Roberta for being so fabulous on such an important day for us!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Real Weddings

• DJ Phil Joeckel
    DJ Phil Joeckel Wedding DJs

Cakes are YUMMY! Can't go wrong getting your cake from Incredible Edible Cakes!

• 4295 W. Old Highway 441, Suite 2 Mount Dora, 32757 See on map