4295 W. Old Highway 441 Suite 2, Mount Dora, FL 32757 Map · Phone number

27 Reviews for Incredible Edible Cakes

Incredible Edible Cakes 1
Incredible Edible Cakes 2

MARIANNE · Married on 10/21/2017

If you want your guests to rave about your wedding cake, beg for leftovers, & eat your wedding cake for breakfast, then Roberta is the first and only person you'll need to call. To give you some appreciation for this review, let me start my saying that I am not a dessert person and never eat cake. More specifically, prior to the cake tasting with Roberta, I hadn't eaten a piece of cake in 10 years. After the tasting with Roberta, I couldn't wait to eat & see our wedding cake. Roberta was a joy to work with, and she is a skilled professional. We had to have a gluten free tier of the cake for our 60-person wedding for me, and it was the best cake I've ever had in my life. The flavors were fresh, natural, and perfectly sweet. We had a 3-tier cake, and each tier was the following: chocolate fudge, almond, and gluten free vanilla. The beautifully decorated cake had raspberry buttercream filling and vanilla buttercream icing. It was absolutely delicious! The chocolate fudge was gone before the dancing started, and our guests begged for any leftovers to take home. I have been enjoying my leftovers for months now, and it has been challenging for me to save that last piece for our anniversary. Roberta's efforts were flawless from the start, and we were so glad to have found her in Tavares. Thank you Roberta for being so fabulous on such an important day for us!

Sabrina · Married on 10/13/2017

Yay, Roberta! My original cake vendor fell through (thanks, Hurricane Irma) and we were down to the wire when I visited Roberta's shop and she came to the rescue. Phew, can I just say that Roberta makes an AMAZING tasting cake? Most wedding cake is nothing to write home about -- eh, it's cake -- but I can't tell you how many of my guests (and one who is a chef!) came up to ask me about the cake because it tasted SO GOOD! (We went with an amaretto cake + cherry cream filling for one tier and a pink champagne cake + strawberry cream for the other tiers.) Roberta does not make a bland wedding cake. It's delicious!

And in addition to being delicious, it's also beautiful! When you go for a tasting, she talks to you about what you want and gets a feel for you and your wedding vibe. I felt like the cake she delivered really reflected what I wanted. Her price was really reasonable, and it included delivery and setup. Roberta is also super sweet! When she isn't baking her amazing confections, she takes care of elderly friends. I loved knowing that my tasty, beautiful cake was baked by someone who had so much heart!

I will definitely be ordering more cakes (birthdays, anniversaries, other special occasions) from Roberta!

Incredible Edible Cakes 3
    Incredible Edible Cakes 4

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2017

Not kidding... INCREDIBLE. People could not stop talking about how amazing our cake tasted and looked and I don't blame them, I literally ate some for breakfast the next morning! I am not a big cake person to be honest, but after doing a tasting with Roberta, I am totally hooked! My husband requested that we get a cake from her for every event now - we are slightly obsessed! I had some customizations I wanted and she totally pulled through! We are so so thrilled with how things turned out, thank you Roberta!

Incredible Edible Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• DJ Phil Joeckel
    DJ Phil Joeckel Wedding DJs

Cakes are YUMMY! Can't go wrong getting your cake from Incredible Edible Cakes!

• 4295 W. Old Highway 441, Suite 2 Mount Dora, FL 32757 See on map