Nearby Vendors to Consider

About In Style Imagery

Capturing your moment in a sophisticated and classic way.

I specialize in wedding and protrait photography and want capture your moment in a personal and classic way.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow In Style Imagery on

13 Reviews for In Style Imagery

Best decision made for our beautiful day! In Style Imagery was fabulous! I had no worries what so ever. Olivia captured every sweet and tender moment! 5 stars hands down! 100% satisfied bride! ;)

Profile Picture Julie, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Olivia with InStyle Imagery did an amazing job at my wedding and was able to capture the most beautiful pictures. Choosing a wedding photographer for your wedding is not an easy decision, and I can tell you that she went above and beyond to help me and ease my jitters and made the entire experience a breeze. She is so talented and knows just the right poses and proper lighting to take the photos. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their most special day of marriage.

Profile Picture Denise, 12/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our photos were amazing and she really went above and beyond our expectations

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/27/13, 1 Review

My Photo Album

8 Photos

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Olivia and her team have been shooting weddings at Mission Inn Resort for years. They know the property very well which makes for the most amazing photos on wedding day. Her attention to detail and quick response is important for us to refer them. A great choice for your wedding photography!

If you've secretly dreamed of being on the cover of a wedding publication, consider using Olivia with In Style Imagery. She's sure to get the Cover Girl shot of you!

58 PROS I KNOW