In-Joy Atlanta Catering LLC

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website

In-Joy Atlanta Catering is a wedding catering company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Owner and Head Chef Dena learned to love cooking from her uncle, who was also a catering chef. She saw the joy that his cooking brought to clients, and in 2008 she opened her own restaurant in Columbus. Since relocating to Atlanta, her business has brought soulful and delicious food to numerous weddings and events.

Cuisines
In-Joy Atlanta Catering brings unique and creative dishes to receptions dinners. Dena considers her clients to be like family, and she is excited to work with them to design their mouth-watering reception meals.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$12

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Dessert
Cocktail Reception
Server(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Seafood
Southwestern
    Cassaundra P. Married on 02/28/2021

Cassaundra

The quality of service was excellent. At the last minute I needed help major help, and Denas company In-Joy
    Atlanta Catering responded with urgency. She went into action representing her professionalism her flexibility and the value that she holds Excellency for every customer to receive 5-star service.
    I needed a whole new makeover from redesigning the reception to having to get my menu in order. And Dena stepped in and not only did she fulfill her obligation to give me excellent quality service she did it in one day. With only a week to go, I phoned Dena around 11 that morning crying crocodile tears, she called me back by 2 that afternoon and told me this is what she came up with, and this is what I can have, and this is what will be done? Do you like it or do we need to go another route? I loved it, shouting for Joy. That day when I thought it was a rainstorm, it was a day that I now could see rainbows and sun shine! A lovely day, thank God.
    When you plan for a wedding you plan for things to go Haywire, but you don't really plan for things when they fall through the floor, and at the last minute Dena and her professionalism of her company standards provided excellent service, she did deliver phenomenal caring excellent service for me on planning my wedding day and the day of my wedding.
    And the food was absolutely tasty, and season just right. It was a nice Sunday dinner served to my guest. Where you, the bride and groom usually take it home, my guest asked if they could get second as well as have to-go plates, and I said yes.
    If there was a such thing to give more than five stars, I would do that, because at this point she would have five stars in every area Quality Service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, flexibility, food and most of all "caring" about you, and your day as is it was her own🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟, in ALL areas.

In-Joy Atlanta Catering LLC's reply:

Thank You Cassaundra you were a beautiful Bride and it was an honor to be apart of your day.

Chef Dena
    Patience S. Married on 04/25/2020

The BEST caterer in Georgia

I had the pleasure of having In-Joy Atlanta Catering LLC cater my bridal shower. We had an amazing brunch. I loved the presentation of the food. The food was so fresh. My guests raved about the food and excellent hospitality from Ms. Dena and her staff. I would highly recommend Ms Dena and In-Joy Atlanta Catering LLC. They will succeed your expectations.

Deals

In-Joy Atlanta Catering LLC 1
Exclusive

800 Forrest St NW Atlanta, GA, 30318
Location of (In-Joy Atlanta Catering LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding