In-Joy Atlanta Catering LLC

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

In-Joy Atlanta Catering is a wedding catering company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Owner and Head Chef Dena learned to love cooking from her uncle, who was also a catering chef. She saw the joy that his cooking brought to clients, and in 2008 she opened her own catering company in Columbus, Ohio. Since relocating to Atlanta, her business has brought soulful and delicious food to numerous weddings and events.

In-Joy Atlanta Catering brings unique and creative dishes to your table. Dena considers her clients to be like family, and she is excited to work with them to design their mouth-watering reception meals. Along with the delicious food, guests can enjoy some tasty libations and drinks from the bar. The team can also assist with delivery, setup, and cleanup for maximum convenience.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$35

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$25

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$20

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$15

Cocktail Reception
Server(s)
China
Flatware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$15

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Local
Mexican
Seafood
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Halal
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Champagne Toast
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

Message vendor
  • Y
    Yvette R. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

i wasnt able to attend my own wedding due to covid, but my attendee said she was very proffesion

she was always attentive to my need, gave me several discounts

In-Joy Atlanta Catering LLC's reply:

Hello Yvette, I too was disappointed you and husband couldn't attend. Your family and friends were a wonderful people to serve.
    I hope you both are now healthy and strong and enjoying your marriage.

Again thank you for allowing In-Joy Atlanta Catering to be your preferred Cater for your Wedding.

Take care, Chef Dena
    Cassaundra P. Married on 02/28/2021

Cassaundra

The quality of service was excellent. At the last minute I needed help major help, and Denas company In-Joy
    Atlanta Catering responded with urgency. She went into action representing her professionalism her flexibility and the value that she holds Excellency for every customer to receive 5-star service.
    I needed a whole new makeover from redesigning the reception to having to get my menu in order. And Dena stepped in and not only did she fulfill her obligation to give me excellent quality service she did it in one day. With only a week to go, I phoned Dena around 11 that morning crying crocodile tears, she called me back by 2 that afternoon and told me this is what she came up with, and this is what I can have, and this is what will be done? Do you like it or do we need to go another route? I loved it, shouting for Joy. That day when I thought it was a rainstorm, it was a day that I now could see rainbows and sun shine! A lovely day, thank God.
    When you plan for a wedding you plan for things to go Haywire, but you don't really plan for things when they fall through the floor, and at the last minute Dena and her professionalism of her company standards provided excellent service, she did deliver phenomenal caring excellent service for me on planning my wedding day and the day of my wedding.
    And the food was absolutely tasty, and season just right. It was a nice Sunday dinner served to my guest. Where you, the bride and groom usually take it home, my guest asked if they could get second as well as have to-go plates, and I said yes.
    If there was a such thing to give more than five stars, I would do that, because at this point she would have five stars in every area Quality Service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, flexibility, food and most of all "caring" about you, and your day as is it was her own🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟, in ALL areas.

In-Joy Atlanta Catering LLC's reply:

Thank You Cassaundra you were a beautiful Bride and it was an honor to be apart of your day.

Chef Dena
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

In-Joy Atlanta Catering LLC 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

Pricing

800 Forrest St NW Atlanta, GA, 30318
Location of (In-Joy Atlanta Catering LLC)
3996 Pleasantdale Rd STE:203 Atlanta, GA, 30340
678-718-7671

Office Hours: 10am-6pm

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding