In Full Bloom Floral

Greensburg, PA View map

How would you describe your floral designs?

Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
    Marissa Married on 06/13/2015
    I was originally planning on using lavender for my wedding in June. Tracey was very honest about the fact that there could be quality issues and helped me to change my vision to something I actually liked better but was still very similar to what I originally wanted. I was so so happy with the way my flowers turned out. They were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I am also thankful that she was honest and helped me to know what to expect before the day of the wedding. She was also so kind as to add a little bit of lavender to my bouquet and my groom's corsage. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
  • User1729518 2+ years ago
    I have family in Greensburg PA and needed a nice floral arrangement delivered. Since I do not live nearby this worked out great and exceeded my expectations.
  • MrsMonty2Be
    Amy Married on 08/29/2009
    If you want to have THE BEST florist in Greensburg and Westmoreland County, you've found it with Tracy at In Full Bloom. The florals were the main focus of our wedding, and they definetely took center stage. Tracy took my vision and brought it to life and then some. Flowers SHOULD be one of the main focuses of your wedding day, and with In Full Bloom they WILL be. Our bouquets were absolutely stunning and the bouquet that was made for me for at my bridal shower was simply gorgeous. In Full Bloom will continue to be my "go-to" florist. Beautiful flowers, great prices!!

4536 Route 136, Suite 2 Greensburg, 15601

Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00 Saturday 9:00-1:00 Private Consultations available after hours by appointment.
Location of (In Full Bloom Floral)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding