In Bloom Again

• Flowers by Danelle
  • Natural Expressions

26 Reviews for In Bloom Again

Alexis · Married on 09/08/2018

The best decision you can make!

Wayne Esterle is absolutely the best in the business. Choosing In Bloom Again was one of the best decisions I've made in my life! I worked with Wayne for 10 months for my September 2018 wedding to do nearly all of our decor and flowers, and I was not easy at all. I emailed him with changes often. I was difficult, and extremely specific. We rented everything from him- the only things we brought ourselves were the guest book and a couple of pictures. Even though I trusted Wayne, I was still nervous he didn't understand the vision I had. That is the difficulty with flowers- you really don't know how it will look until the day of. The irony is, my vision was nothing compared to what Wayne produced. Our wedding reception was outrageously beautiful, and exactly the style I wanted. I don't think I'll ever stop receiving compliments. I plan to frame photos of the centerpieces and tables so that I can look back on it all the time! Also, we were on a budget for our wedding, and Wayne was so helpful with that. He never tried to get us to spend more- in fact, when there were things I could get cheaper somewhere else, he'd let me know. He said things like, "don't rent uplighting from me- you can get the same lights for cheaper from your DJ." And although we had a mid-range budget for our wedding, it looked so expensive! He is the real deal- I can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

Wayne and his staff were an absolute delight to work with. From the day I first met with him, he pinpointed exactly the vision I described to him. I had met with several other florists, but Wayne actually made me excited to be picking out flowers! He was wonderful in making suggestions and finding options for me to choose from. At the last minute, he seamlessly added another centerpiece design to our order when we found out we would have more tables than originally planned. Everything was stunning and really tied together my vision!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Perry · Married on 06/11/2017

Wayne at In Bloom Again did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. We had one brief in-person meeting several months in advance, where we talked about what we were looking for and a basic vision for the flowers. Having worked with Wayne once before, I knew that we could trust him to take our ideas and create something beautiful. One concern was price – I was preparing to have to cut back on flowers since I knew they could add up quickly. But, all of the pricing was very reasonable – it was less expensive than I’d anticipated.

While I loved my bouquet and our centerpieces, the real highlight was the ceremony flowers. Wayne created a beautiful arrangement to go on the front of our chuppah. When we saw it for the first time, we were both in awe of how amazing it looked. It fit perfectly on the structure we’d built, and the flowers looked so beautiful and natural in the garden setting. We highly recommend In Bloom Again!

Sent on 07/05/2017

• Louisville See on map
    Location of (In Bloom Again)