Imperial Travel

Lafayette, IN View map

Imperial Travel, an Indiana Corporation, a full service travel agency providing air, land, rail and sea transportation, as well as hotel, condominium, and rental car service, is headquartered in Lafayette, Indiana.

Imperial Travel is engaged in a service industry and the product is unique only in terms of how imaginative we become in delivering to our client a product that is readily available to all our competitors. In a single word the industry describes this as service and since service to the customer is what Imperial is all about we have adopted this word as a part of our name, Imperial Travel Service.

2.3
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/19/2013
    First of all, I want to say I do not have a problem with the company as a whole. I just have a problem with the driver that we were assigned. He was VERY rude to my bridal party and photographer. He was not a very good driver and took that out on our wedding party. A few examples, he told one of the groomsmen (who happened to be my uncle) that he didn't care if he fell on his face and he kept trying to tell the photographer how to do her job (btw she was wonderful and didn't need his help). At one point, we stopped at a cemetery to take a picture at my brother's grave so I could have one picture with him and the driver made that incredibly difficult. Honestly, it was hard enough to just have to do that. I did send my comments to the company and have yet to get an apology. So, I caution you, beware. Up until the wedding, they were wonderful to work with, but during and after, not so much.

2150 Sagamore Parkway N Lafayette, 47904
800-642-6645

Mon-Fri. 8:00 am-5:00 pm Sat- 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Location of (Imperial Travel)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding