Imperial Design Banquet Hall

Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8k - $10k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Imperial Design Banquet Hall is a modern wedding venue in Orlando, Florida. Nestled just steps from Lake King, this peaceful and spacious venue is a blank canvas waiting for your personalized touch. Walk down a petal-strewn aisle as guests witness your special moment with soft, natural light filling the light and airy room. The venue's talented team is dedicated to bringing your wedding vision to reality, for a day you'll cherish for a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity

The Imperial Design Banquet Hall offers a contemporary ceremony space with beautiful wood floors. Sparkling chandeliers and ceilings draped in flowing fabric create an ethereal feeling for a romantic occasion. This room can hold up to 400 guests for a ceremony or reception. Additionally, their get-ready room offers the perfect place to complete your final wedding preparations and freshen up throughout the day.

Imperial Design Banquet Hall offers customized wedding packages to best meet your needs and budget. They provide full and partial event coordination, depending on your needs. They have a wide range of services and rental items to streamline the planning process. In addition to ceremonies and receptions, this team is happy to host engagement parties, wedding showers, and rehearsal dinners. Food and beverage services are available with service staff included. The room is equipped with a sound system, DJ booth, and lighting, which are all part of the venue-rental. Also included in their wedding packages are:

• Centerpieces with fresh florals
  • Chiavari chairs and chair covers
  • Cake table and gift table decor

Cuisine

This venue offers delectable entrée options, such as chicken marsala, pepper steak, pork loin with demi-glaze, shrimp scampi, and seafood paella. Catering options include buffet-style, family-style, and plated meals, as well as passed hors d'oeuvres.

Location

Located in the Eatonville neighborhood of Orlando on Lake King, this venue is centrally located for guests to enjoy many of the popular Orlando-area attractions. Theme parks, such as Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, and the Orlando International Airport are just minutes away from this location.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

• Chenille
    Chenille B. Married on 02/12/2022

More than AMAZING!!!

If I could give Imperial Design Hall 100 stars, times 100..... I would!!! From the time we first set up an appointment to view the venue, to actually stepping foot on the venue, Cristian and his team were extremely kind and helpful. They really made us feel comfortable and at ease! They gave us plenty of time to make changes to any plans we originally had and were very accommodating to any changes we did have at any given time. Not only that, but they totally understood me being a bride and not knowing a lot or knowing too much when it came too what I was looking for. All in all, they were there for and with me throughout the entire wedding planning process, and they really helped make my day magical! I want to do it all over again, but in slow motion this time. I will definitely be planning to use Imperial Design Hall again in the future!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie V. Married on 09/18/2021

Best Day Ever

I am blown away at the amazing and impeccable service I received from Christian, Luis, Anthony and his family and staff at Imperial Design. I held my wedding and reception at the Lake Destiny location and the price was reasonable, had multiple options for decor, table designs, floral arrangements, food options and the service was on point. From the very first time I walked into that place, I knew I was in good hands. They are the sweetest family you will ever meet in weddings in Orlando.I changed our wedding date to a sooner time due to circumstances of my husband military status. Even so, Christian and his family went above and beyond my standards on the day of the wedding and took such great care of us. I had nothing but great things to say about his staff. They were all so kind and did their jobs well. All of my guests loved every moment of the wedding, said how beautiful and how professional it was. I would highly recommend this venue to all brides they have all types of package deals; from the intimate weddings to the big weddings, I saw venues at both locations and they were both so beautiful. For all brides considering this venue or even the west colonial drive venue, rest assure you are in good hands! Thank you Imperial Design Hall for everything you did for me and my husband made our vision come to life we will always remember our special day and thank you for being apart of it. Take care ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

517 South Lake Destiny Dr Orlando, FL, 32810
Location of (Imperial Design Banquet Hall)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Wedding Venues