Imperial Design Banquet Hall Reviews

109 | Orlando, FL

109 Reviews for Imperial Design Banquet Hall

Maria Solorzano · Getting married on 04/22/2021

Very knowledgeable and helpful! Made our search for our wedding venue be our last :) we are very pleased

Everything about this place is what I have been looking for! Especially the friendliness and convenience of the staff. I can’t wait to get married here next spring!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Stephanie Jagrup · Getting married on 11/22/2020

You cannot find better!!!!!!!

This place is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking! If your looking to do an elegant wedding this is the place! The staff is the most professional caring and wonderful people to work with. They respond timely, they work with your finances, and it’s an ALL INCLUSIVE venue. NO STRESS no Worries!!! And that’s what a bride needs to feel on her wedding day! I cannot wait till my big day. They have been the best and allows your vision to come to life however you desire. Hands down the best!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Norka

Norka Zancarli · Married on 06/01/2020

Amazing Experience for a special event

After several searches, when we met with Camilo for details of what they were offering for a special event , we decided to celebrate my daughter's 15th (Quinceanera party) with them because of the excellent service they offer. Their commitment, flexibility, recommendations, patience, etc. is the best. We are so happy with all the details from the start until the end. Excellent food. They are the best... If I have to do this again, they will definitely be my choice.
    Norka Zancarli

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Alina

Alina Young · Married on 04/01/2020

Everything is perfect

This is an amazing place! They have so many choices for everything that you will definitely find something you like, everything was perfect on our big day, the music, the lighting, the decorations, the food...the staff was very helpful and patient, they are also very experienced. I would highly recommend this place to all couples planning on wedding.

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Yessenia

Yessenia Martinez · Married on 02/15/2020

Fantastic Experience!!!!! By far the best I’ve come across

Excellent all the way around from management to staff! We are more than 100% pleased with our experience and will definitely recommend to everyone. Absolutely loved it! Thank you Imperial Design for making our day a day to remember!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Denise Sharp · Married on 01/11/2020

Above Satisfied

If you are looking for an elegant all inclusive venue this is the place. Cristian was so helpful and knowledgeable about wedding planning. We are looking forward to our wedding date at this venue next year 2020.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Yedyliann

Yedyliann Santiago Navarro · Married on 12/21/2019

Wedding of my dreams

I had my wedding there and it was absolutely amazing!!! They were extremely helpful!!! And they even provided more than what I asked for! I recommend them to everyone!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Liatrice

Liatrice Laville · Married on 11/17/2019

Am amazing unforgettable experience

We got married on 11/17/2019 and I must say this has been the best experience of my life working with Imperial design! Christian listened and kept me calm throughout this entire process. We booked the venue exactly a year in advance and from the day we got there it was nothing but greatness! The added every detail I asked for and even more, it was wayyyyy more than I had expected and to this day all our family and guests are still talking about how well organized ,classy and elegant this day was! Thank you thank you thank you it was worth every dollar spent. Thanks for adding such detail and bringing all my ideas to life! You will forever be a part of our special day ! Marvin and Liatrice Jervier ❤️

Sent on 04/24/2020
  • LeeAnn

Leeann Bullock · Married on 09/27/2019

Freeman Wedding Reception on 10/5/19

Cristian was great to work with over the past few months. With many unexpected obstacles he was very patient and always understanding. On the day of our event EVERYTHING was perfect! The decor, staff, Louis as the DJ and the food was more than amazing! My vision was accomplished 10 times over and I can’t think of one complaint. I live in Delaware and I can’t wait to have another event at this venue. I have already recommended this venue to others who live in Florida. I pray for this family’s continued success.

LeeAnn

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Juashebia

Juashebia Smith · Married on 09/22/2019

Nothing Short Of AMAZING!

The day was absolutely AMAZING. The staff made sure everything was done in the spirit of EXCELLENCE. Our guests were WOW'D at how Beautifully Decorated the Banquet Hall was. I would Absolutely book again with Cristian, Louis and the crew! The Bartender was ON POINT, with my signature drink menu! We are extremely happy with the OUTCOME!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • David

David · Married on 08/17/2019

The Single Best Decision You'll Make.

Important bits:
    - Amazing Venues (They have 2, we booked at the "Era Victorian")
    - Amazing to work with (even our other vendors and our guests had nothing but praise)
    - Located directly in front of a hotel your guests can stay at.
    - An impressive list of services that they provide.
    - Some of the best professionals I've met with true experience and a love for their work.

As anyone reading this can probably attest, you end up making a lot of decisions, doing a lot of planning, ironing out a lot of details. My wife and I without any hesitation found that hiring Imperial Design was without question the best decision we made in a year of planning. Every guest at the wedding that had the pleasure of interacting with them had nothing but praise. Whenever we felt overwhelmed, buried, unsure if we would make it, we would be instantly encouraged after meeting with the crew and seeing the venue.

We chose to get married at the Imperial Design "Era Victorian". We planned a mixed culture/religion ceremony and every step of the way we felt like we had a partner doing everything they could to make sure things went as smoothly and beautifully as it could. They provided:

- Decorations
    - Appetizers
    - Dinner
    - DJ Equipment
    - Servers
    - Photo booth
    - Set up and breakdown for the whole event (even setting up food from other vendors!)
    - Planning assistance and advice for every step of the wedding.

They have a great bridal suite where the bride and bridesmaids can get ready, and the grooms suite actually has some love for once with a pool table/hockey table, and plenty of seating area.

From the first day we booked them to the day of the wedding, working with them was like having a team on your side, they weren't just there to tell you if there was an issue to solve, they were there to solve them along side you.

I can't praise them enough, you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't sit down and talk with them during your planning process (or for any event you might want to have for that matter). I know who I'm calling when the next event comes.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Imperial Design Banquet Hall's reply:

From the whole Imperial Design team, we want to thank you for making your day a day to remember with us.
  • Mohshina

Mohshina · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing wedding venue

We could not have found a better venue for our wedding! Christian and his team were the definition of professionalism and efficient. Would definitely recommend this to friends and family!!!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Vanessa · Married on 06/22/2019

AaaaMaZiNNNggggg

This is really the place to get married and have no headaches. They handle everything professionally for you. Just bring groom/bride and your cake. Their food is great, and their decoration is very beautiful. I’d like to thank Christian for his patience, all my requests were fulfilled even my last minute ones. I have nothing to complain about, all I can say us thank you and i was very satisfied.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2019

I cannot write enough good things.

My husband and I had our wedding here on April 28th. I truly couldn't write enough positive things to describe our experience with Imperial Design. We did the Royal Package and had around 155 guests. The venue is beautiful, the drapery and the lighting is so elegant I instantly fell in love. When looking up their website I thought they were too good to be true so we scheduled a tour and put down a deposit that day. Christian and Shai were the majority of who we worked with. The family environment is so comforting and they literally handled everything but the cake and our clothes! Talk about stress free. The décor was EXACTLY what I envisioned and even more beautiful with subtle touches that they added in. They are so experienced they work through rehearsal coordination and day of coordination as well. On our first visit Christian said their goal isn't to promise us gold and give us plastic and I felt that throughout the whole process. We got RAVE reviews on our wedding and I am overwhelmingly happy we chose Imperial Design. Oh and the food is even delicious!!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Arissa

Arissa Diaz · Married on 04/20/2019

They cater to your every want & need!

The entire staff at Imperial, especially Cristian, were so incredible throughout this entire experience! We celebrated our wedding reception at Imperial & they truly thought of everything! The DJ even created an entire custom mix for our first dance!!! I felt like a Bridezilla calling them almost every other day with random questions for 13 months but every time I was greeted with smiles & Cristian saying “whatever you want!” They truly made our wedding reception magical! They were easy to work with and guide you through the whole process so you’re never wondering ‘what next?’. Our wedding ceremony was offsite & they even traveled there, delivered our bridal flowers & video-graphed the event! They were always on time & professional! I would highly recommend this team & venue to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • saberly

saberly · Married on 03/31/2019

The Dream Venue

Not overpriced at all! Best and worth money i've ever spent. This venue goes above and beyond to make sure your guest and as well as your bridal party are satisfied. I will never forget this day, it was a dream come true. Thank you sooo much to Camilo and his crew. You were all amazing.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Cassandra Meizinger · Married on 01/26/2019

Outstanding!

Christian was basically a wedding planner as well, he helped with far more than his job description and went out of his way to ensure our day went off without a hitch. I couldn't thank them enough for all they did! The decorations were impeccable, food was delicious, and the DJ had everyone dancing! Such a great experience with them. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/28/2018

Mi boda fue mayo 26 del presente año un sueño hecho realidad..Se los recomiendo Gracias Imperial Design hall❤️❤️

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • Tamisha

Tamisha · Married on 10/27/2018

Our wedding 10/27/18

Imperial Design was the 2nd venue that me and my fiance (now my husband) looked at and after everything they had to offer and the price, we looked no more. We were engaged for a year and a half and not once did i ever worry or stress about the venue because they took care of everything. When our big day arrived 10/27/18 I was praying for everything to run smooth and everything was literally absolutely PERFECT!! From the ceremony to the reception and ALL the decorations. Everything was amazing! My husband and I had an amazing time and it was such a great experience. Our family is still talking about it. I would definitely recommend Imperial Design Hall to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Diego

Diego & Lucy Rivera · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

From start to finish Christian from Imperial Design was extremely helpful. I had lots of changes si ce this was very new to me but he and his staff were extremely friendly and helpful! Day of the place was beautiful and my husband and I were very happy!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Helène

Helène Moreau · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing and Blessed!

Imperial Design-You exceeded our expectations and we are for every grateful for the service you provided. Thank You Christian and Shy for being so patient with us. My Bishop was extremely happy.

God Bless You!
    Helène Moreau

Sent on 10/26/2018

Sherry · Married on 09/01/2018

We absolutely loved working with Imperial Design!! Christian and Shianna were very knowledgeable,friendly and courteous. they answered all of our questions and made themselves available if we needed anything. Our guests were blown away by the way they transformed the ballroom at Heritage Hills. They decor was breathtaking and our centerpieces were exactly as I pictured and their wait staff friendly and were able to accommodate our guests with a smile. Anthony our photographer was an absolute professional but made us feel at ease during our stressful day! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a full service company that really has it all! Great job Imperial Design!!!Thank you for making our special day memorable!!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/24/2018

I have so many things to say and I don't know where to start. From the very beginning when I contacted Camilo I had the impression that this was going to be the venue I was going to choose, not only because I loved the place but Camilo was very professional and knowledgeable. The staff was amazing each one of them seem very happy to help us and to make us feel comfortable before and during the big day!! OMG I have no words to thank Imperial design Banket hall team for this amazing and unforgettable day. Everything was perfect the decoration, the food, the service, the DJ, the drinks, etc. Our guests from here and from Colombia were extremely happy with our wedding and didn't stop congratulating us for such an amazing work!! Camilo and team thank you so much for everything. it definitely exceeded our expectations. We will recommend your service and this place with no hesitations.

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Jenel

Jenel Diaz · Married on 08/12/2018

Phenomenal, amazing memories great experience!

Everything was perfect! Through all our changes, (and there were many), the fact that we were so undisive about everything. They helped us plan the perfect day and they were all very patient and understanding. I am so grateful for the experience from choosing colors, design and food (tasted great) they were so professional and organized no matter what transpired the always maintained a calm cool and collective approach made our experience amazing! This was the perfect place that covered everything we wanted and then some all in one venue. That is what sold us on this place!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Beatriz Bullard · Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful Experience

This Company is magnificent. Everything went so smoothly on wedding day. We had no worries about anything. We were able to just enjoy our special day.

Sent on 10/23/2018