Imperial Design Banquet Hall Reviews

Imperial Design Banquet Hall 6
Imperial Design Banquet Hall 7

Denise Sharp · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Above Satisfied

If you are looking for an elegant all inclusive venue this is the place. Cristian was so helpful and knowledgeable about wedding planning. We are looking forward to our wedding date at this venue next year 2020.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Vanessa · Married on 06/22/2019

AaaaMaZiNNNggggg

This is really the place to get married and have no headaches. They handle everything professionally for you. Just bring groom/bride and your cake. Their food is great, and their decoration is very beautiful. I’d like to thank Christian for his patience, all my requests were fulfilled even my last minute ones. I have nothing to complain about, all I can say us thank you and i was very satisfied.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Arissa

Arissa Diaz · Married on 04/20/2019

They cater to your every want & need!

The entire staff at Imperial, especially Cristian, were so incredible throughout this entire experience! We celebrated our wedding reception at Imperial & they truly thought of everything! The DJ even created an entire custom mix for our first dance!!! I felt like a Bridezilla calling them almost every other day with random questions for 13 months but every time I was greeted with smiles & Cristian saying “whatever you want!” They truly made our wedding reception magical! They were easy to work with and guide you through the whole process so you’re never wondering ‘what next?’. Our wedding ceremony was offsite & they even traveled there, delivered our bridal flowers & video-graphed the event! They were always on time & professional! I would highly recommend this team & venue to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 15
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 16
  • saberly

saberly · Married on 03/31/2019

The Dream Venue

Not overpriced at all! Best and worth money i've ever spent. This venue goes above and beyond to make sure your guest and as well as your bridal party are satisfied. I will never forget this day, it was a dream come true. Thank you sooo much to Camilo and his crew. You were all amazing.

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 17
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 18
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 19
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 20
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 21

Cassandra Meizinger · Married on 01/26/2019

Outstanding!

Christian was basically a wedding planner as well, he helped with far more than his job description and went out of his way to ensure our day went off without a hitch. I couldn't thank them enough for all they did! The decorations were impeccable, food was delicious, and the DJ had everyone dancing! Such a great experience with them. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/28/2018

Mi boda fue mayo 26 del presente año un sueño hecho realidad..Se los recomiendo Gracias Imperial Design hall❤️❤️

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 27
  • Tamisha

Tamisha · Married on 10/27/2018

Our wedding 10/27/18

Imperial Design was the 2nd venue that me and my fiance (now my husband) looked at and after everything they had to offer and the price, we looked no more. We were engaged for a year and a half and not once did i ever worry or stress about the venue because they took care of everything. When our big day arrived 10/27/18 I was praying for everything to run smooth and everything was literally absolutely PERFECT!! From the ceremony to the reception and ALL the decorations. Everything was amazing! My husband and I had an amazing time and it was such a great experience. Our family is still talking about it. I would definitely recommend Imperial Design Hall to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Diego

Diego & Lucy Rivera · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

From start to finish Christian from Imperial Design was extremely helpful. I had lots of changes si ce this was very new to me but he and his staff were extremely friendly and helpful! Day of the place was beautiful and my husband and I were very happy!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Helène

Helène Moreau · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing and Blessed!

Imperial Design-You exceeded our expectations and we are for every grateful for the service you provided. Thank You Christian and Shy for being so patient with us. My Bishop was extremely happy.

God Bless You!

Imperial Design Banquet Hall 36
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 37
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 38

Sherry · Married on 09/01/2018

We absolutely loved working with Imperial Design!! Christian and Shianna were very knowledgeable,friendly and courteous. they answered all of our questions and made themselves available if we needed anything. Our guests were blown away by the way they transformed the ballroom at Heritage Hills. They decor was breathtaking and our centerpieces were exactly as I pictured and their wait staff friendly and were able to accommodate our guests with a smile. Anthony our photographer was an absolute professional but made us feel at ease during our stressful day! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a full service company that really has it all! Great job Imperial Design!!!Thank you for making our special day memorable!!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/24/2018

I have so many things to say and I don't know where to start. From the very beginning when I contacted Camilo I had the impression that this was going to be the venue I was going to choose, not only because I loved the place but Camilo was very professional and knowledgeable. The staff was amazing each one of them seem very happy to help us and to make us feel comfortable before and during the big day!! OMG I have no words to thank Imperial design Banket hall team for this amazing and unforgettable day. Everything was perfect the decoration, the food, the service, the DJ, the drinks, etc. Our guests from here and from Colombia were extremely happy with our wedding and didn't stop congratulating us for such an amazing work!! Camilo and team thank you so much for everything. it definitely exceeded our expectations. We will recommend your service and this place with no hesitations.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 39
  • Jenel

Jenel Diaz · Married on 08/12/2018

Phenomenal, amazing memories great experience!

Everything was perfect! Through all our changes, (and there were many), the fact that we were so undisive about everything. They helped us plan the perfect day and they were all very patient and understanding. I am so grateful for the experience from choosing colors, design and food (tasted great) they were so professional and organized no matter what transpired the always maintained a calm cool and collective approach made our experience amazing! This was the perfect place that covered everything we wanted and then some all in one venue. That is what sold us on this place!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 45
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 46

Beatriz Bullard · Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful Experience

This Company is magnificent. Everything went so smoothly on wedding day. We had no worries about anything. We were able to just enjoy our special day.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Marisol

Marisol · Married on 06/24/2018

Had our wedding here on 6/24/18. Originally booked for convenience as they offered all that you need in one place and I was too busy to deal with vendors etc. the place was very pretty so I was satisfied and signed a contract... best thing a I did! Not only was it convenient my day was absolutely beautiful. This team outdid themselves in every single
    Detail. Food was delicious, decor was breathtaking and their staff top notch. Everyone I worked with was so pleasant, patient, courteous and professional. Thank you Imperial for making our day special! Mari & Danny Vasquez

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 47
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 48

Ashara · Married on 06/22/2018

If you don't want to deal with several different vendors, this is your best bet!! They were awesome with everything: the food, service, decor, etc. They made the whole process so smooth for us and our wedding was literally the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Lavonne · Married on 06/09/2018

06/09/18 we had our wedding at their newest location in Orlando...it was absolutely AMAZING!! Laura (coordinator) and Christian (owner) made all my wants and wishes happen, even if it was last minute requests. They made it so much easier and stress free as possible. I’ve received SO MANY great comments from our guests on the decorating and great food. I would definitely recommend anyone on having their wedding at the Imperial Design Hall

Sent on 06/10/2018
  • Dalanika

Dalanika · Married on 06/07/2018

They are very flexible and work with your budget! IDH has exceed our expectations!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

On 6/2/18 Imperial Design put on the most beautiful wedding anyone could ask for! They did an amazing job with everything and I would get married all over again with them in a heartbeat! Talk about a stress free wedding!!! They thought of everything, very easy to communicate with and help your dreams come to life! Everyone should use Imperial Design for their wedding needs, it's a one stop shop!! All the bride has to think of is her dress and the cake. This venue has it all! Thank you so much to everyone that worked that day and made my dreams come true!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Derianne · Married on 06/01/2018

I had my Sweet 16 party there this past June and it was everything I dreamed of. They were able to execute everything perfectly even though my family and I weren’t that great at planning. They were very professional and made sure to do everything I wanted and more. I recommend Imperial Design Hall 100%. I would like to thank everybody there for the best party ever.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Diana · Married on 05/12/2018

Christian and his team are soooo amazing! My sister used their services in 2016, and I was so impressed that it wasn't even a question whether to use them for my wedding. Planning a wedding is beyond stressful, but they do almost everything to make your life easier. They are able to customize the wedding to your liking, and give you creative ideas along the way. I can't thank them enough for making my wedding day run smoothly. My guests were so impressed with how beautiful they transformed the venue, and their level of professionalism. I have another sister who is ecstatic to use their services for her wedding too!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

I couldn't have been happier with my selection of Imperial Design. I held my reception at their location and it was seriously the best day of our lives. They were very responsive both over the phone and through email and were very easy to schedule appointments with. They're super flexible on what your vision is for the big day and happily step in with suggestions to make it even better. The photographer we worked with, Anthony, was wonderful and chill and we got some amazing pictures out of it even though my husband and I are a little camera shy. The food was DELICIOUS. Not just like wedding food good, but actually SO GOOD. The DJ/MC was on point the whole night. I definitely highly recommend them, I wish I could go back and relive that amazing day :)

Sent on 05/23/2018

Nichole · Married on 02/17/2018

Last weekend my husband and I had our wedding here,I January 27th. I found Imperial Design online and called the following morning. After speaking with Christian, I went to visit the venue in the afternoon and had my wedding booked with them within minutes. From engagement photos, to food, decorations, and everything else that makes a wedding beautiful, Imperial Design did a fabulous job on everything. Anthony did a great job on our engagement pictures and Kate was so detailed on our wedding day and made sure to capture great pictures of us. The videographer also did a great job and made sure to capture nice moments of us with our wedding guests. I can't wait to see all the pictures and video! Our DJ Luis also was great and played music that eveyone enjoyed. Our food was delicious and all our guest were very impressed. Daniella was also so wonderful. She answered every question I had with detail and made me sure that everything would turn out great. I am so happy we chose Imperial Design and I can't thank everyone who helped make our wedding perfect. You can't go wrong with choosing Imperial Design to make your day one to remember.

Sent on 02/02/2018
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 49
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 50
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 51

Geysi · Married on 02/17/2018

loved working with Christian/camilo he is amazing and will go above and beyond for you.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Chitkumarie · Married on 02/03/2018

Thanks to the staff of Imperial Design for a stress free Sweet Sixteen party for my daughter on 02/03/18 it was beyond my expectation. They were on top of everything and always asking if they can do something more. the party was just awesome, all my guest compliment me for the fun and great time, food and music was great. The staff was always pleasant and willing to help special thanks to Cristian for making everything perfect along with Shianna who was my contact from day one and Daniella for helping putting it all together. I am looking forward in planning my next party. I recommend Imperial Design Hall for anyone who is looking to have a great time. Thanks all for a fabulous and memorable evening. See you soon.......C. Budram

Sent on 02/17/2018