Imperial Design Banquet Hall Reviews

125 Reviews for Imperial Design Banquet Hall

• Rodney

Rodney J. 路 Married on 07/07/2021

Incredible and Memorable

Cristian and his staff are incredible. We just held are wedding and reception here, our guest keep telling us that this was the best wedding they ever attend. That is due mostly in part due to the professionalism, personal service, and attentive service provided by Cristian and his staff. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to hold a first class event to use this venue and group! Exceeded all our expectations and desires, thank you for making our wedding day so incredible and memorable!馃嚡馃嚥馃嚭馃嚫馃嚡馃嚥馃嚭馃嚫

Haleigh L. 路 Married on 05/02/2021

Beyond anything I could have ever imagined!

This place is such a hidden gem in the Downtown Orlando area! Upon first glance of the building, you would be pleasantly surprised to find the most beautiful space for any wedding or special event for any budget! Cristian and his team are the absolute best and our wedding day was the best day of my life, thanks to all of them. All of our guests have been raving on and on about how much fun everything was, I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 04/05/2021

Maria S. 路 Married on 04/22/2021

Very knowledgeable and helpful! Made our search for our wedding venue be our last :) we are very pleased

Everything about this place is what I have been looking for! Especially the friendliness and convenience of the staff. I can鈥檛 wait to get married here next spring!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Shy

Shy B. 路 Married on 03/14/2021

The best venue in Orlando.

Christian and staff were very polite from beginning to end, they all made sure myself and other were okay , they all have great energy they even came on the dance floor that made my daughter very happy . From the time of booking the venue was nothing but greatness . They got every detail i asked for , I鈥檒l book again in ten years 馃槉

Sent on 03/20/2021
  • Dawana

Dawana 路 Married on 02/13/2021

Absolutely Perfect!!!

Cristian and the whole Imperial Design team was spectacular, very hands on and professional. Especially with the whole pandemic situation they were very flexible and ensured that my day would be nothing less than amazing!!! I cannot thank them enough it was beautiful and our guests had an awesome time!!!

Sent on 02/21/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey S. 路 Married on 02/07/2021

My review is long overdue. We got married on July 26, 2019 & it was one of the best days of my life! The entire team at Imperial Design went above & beyond for our special day. We traveled from Massachusetts and planning a destination wedding can be stressful but, Cristian & his wonderful team made it easy! The music, food, decor & attentiveness was beyond amazing! Thank you Imperial Design!

• Leana

Leana P. 路 Married on 12/05/2020

Free Wedding Planner

Camillo knows what he's doing. Towards the end, he basically became my wedding planner and event coordinator and attended the wedding personally to help it go off without a hitch! Any concern or ideas, he will help you fulfill and more. Only thing we needed to provide was the photographer, DJ, and wedding cake, everything else they provided at an extremely reasonable price. He went above and beyond to hook us up with vendors for anything else that they couldn't provide!

Sent on 03/06/2021

Stephanie J. 路 Married on 11/22/2020

You cannot find better!!!!!!!

This place is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking! If your looking to do an elegant wedding this is the place! The staff is the most professional caring and wonderful people to work with. They respond timely, they work with your finances, and it鈥檚 an ALL INCLUSIVE venue. NO STRESS no Worries!!! And that鈥檚 what a bride needs to feel on her wedding day! I cannot wait till my big day. They have been the best and allows your vision to come to life however you desire. Hands down the best!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Christine A. 路 Married on 11/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing

To say Imperial Design provided a great service is a total and complete understatement. This venue made one of the most stressful processes full of ease, laughter and excitement. Cristian is who my husband and I worked with and he is absolutely amazing! He was willing to work through every detail with a smile, and schedule last minute meetings with no problem. Cristian is one who's love for his job shines through with every interaction and truly made our special day a dream! He was always able to answer every question and provide additional advice and other options when needed. Our DJ was on another level as well. He kept the party going and made sure everyone was having a great time! All of our entrances and first dances went perfectly! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and turned out not exactly how we dreamed, but better! The Era Victorian venue is where we got married and the elegance of it made the room shine and sparkle! My husband and I are so happy that we chose this wonderful venue to celebrate our marriage in and truly could not imagine going anywhere else.
    I promise you, this venue will exceed all expectations and will make your wedding day the most perfect day of your life!

Sent on 11/14/2020

Matthew A. 路 Married on 11/05/2020

Best Wedding Venue

Imperial Design was the best decision for the greatest day of our lives. My now wife and I enjoyed every step of the process thanks to Christian. Planning a wedding IS stressful and the staff here truly understands that and WANT to make the process as simple and stress free as possible - and they DO! Christian is so kind and patient and handled anything we threw his way with class. He worked to make sure every detail was perfect and we cannot thank him and the rest of the staff enough for how beautiful our big day was. Everything went smooth, the venue looked gorgeous, it was AFFORDABLE, and the food was delicious (and still is!). We have nothing but great things to say about this venue and could not have pictured our wedding day being any better!

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Makeshia

Makeshia 路 Married on 07/11/2020

Would definitely recommend!!!

Everything about this venue was wonderful. This was an all inclusive venue. Only thing I had to bring was my wedding cake.

UPDATE: My wedding day went off without a hitch. The decorations, flowers, food, music & the DJ was the best. Cristian was also awesome. These people felt like family to me.

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Norka

Norka Z. 路 Married on 06/01/2020

Amazing Experience for a special event

After several searches, when we met with Camilo for details of what they were offering for a special event , we decided to celebrate my daughter's 15th (Quinceanera party) with them because of the excellent service they offer. Their commitment, flexibility, recommendations, patience, etc. is the best. We are so happy with all the details from the start until the end. Excellent food. They are the best... If I have to do this again, they will definitely be my choice.
    Norka Zancarli

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Aileen

Aileen R. 路 Married on 04/11/2020

Couldn't be any happier

I had my daughter's Quinceanero (Sweet 15) at the West Colonial Location. They did a magnificent job from the very beginning. They provided me with everything I requested....from the colors, decorations to exotic flowers. The food was amazing and the staff was very professional. I will be using them again when the occasion arises. They definitely made my daughter's fair tale birthday dream come true!

• Marleni

Marleni C. 路 Married on 04/09/2020

Happy, with our choice.

We had our wedding and reception there yesterday! Cristian and his team work incredible well together! I had the most amazing experience my day went off without a hitch! It was perfect! Everything was completely on schedule until the very end! I have no words to express the joy I feel thank you for giving the wedding day I have always dreamed of and more!

• Alina

Alina Y. 路 Married on 04/01/2020

Everything is perfect

This is an amazing place! They have so many choices for everything that you will definitely find something you like, everything was perfect on our big day, the music, the lighting, the decorations, the food...the staff was very helpful and patient, they are also very experienced. I would highly recommend this place to all couples planning on wedding.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Alina Y. 路 Married on 04/01/2020

This is an amazing place!

This is an amazing place! They have so many choices for everything that you will definitely find something you like, everything was perfect on our big day, the music, the lighting, the decorations, the food...the staff was very helpful and patient, they are very experienced. I would highly recommend this place to all couples planning on wedding.

Vidya W. 路 Married on 03/07/2020

Best choice I had ever made

Fantastic; can not recommend enough! Christian did a great job catering and made our wedding perfect. The hall was beautiful and the food was delicious. Many of our friends and family remarked how breathtaking the hall was! The price is unbelievably reasonable. Cannot say enough great things about Christian and his staff!! Our wedding and reception was March 7, 2020. Everyone is genuine in caring about making your day as special and memorable as possible.

• Yessenia

Yessenia M. 路 Married on 02/15/2020

Fantastic Experience!!!!! By far the best I鈥檝e come across

Excellent all the way around from management to staff! We are more than 100% pleased with our experience and will definitely recommend to everyone. Absolutely loved it! Thank you Imperial Design for making our day a day to remember!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Denise S. 路 Married on 01/11/2020

Above Satisfied

If you are looking for an elegant all inclusive venue this is the place. Cristian was so helpful and knowledgeable about wedding planning. We are looking forward to our wedding date at this venue next year 2020.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Alina Y. 路 Married on 01/09/2020

This place is amazing

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Yedyliann

Yedyliann S. 路 Married on 12/21/2019

Wedding of my dreams

I had my wedding there and it was absolutely amazing!!! They were extremely helpful!!! And they even provided more than what I asked for! I recommend them to everyone!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Liatrice

Liatrice L. 路 Married on 11/17/2019

Am amazing unforgettable experience

We got married on 11/17/2019 and I must say this has been the best experience of my life working with Imperial design! Christian listened and kept me calm throughout this entire process. We booked the venue exactly a year in advance and from the day we got there it was nothing but greatness! The added every detail I asked for and even more, it was wayyyyy more than I had expected and to this day all our family and guests are still talking about how well organized ,classy and elegant this day was! Thank you thank you thank you it was worth every dollar spent. Thanks for adding such detail and bringing all my ideas to life! You will forever be a part of our special day ! Marvin and Liatrice Jervier 鉂わ笍

Sent on 04/24/2020

Kelsey I. 路 Married on 10/23/2019

July 26, 2019

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • LeeAnn

Leeann B. 路 Married on 09/27/2019

Freeman Wedding Reception on 10/5/19

Cristian was great to work with over the past few months. With many unexpected obstacles he was very patient and always understanding. On the day of our event EVERYTHING was perfect! The decor, staff, Louis as the DJ and the food was more than amazing! My vision was accomplished 10 times over and I can鈥檛 think of one complaint. I live in Delaware and I can鈥檛 wait to have another event at this venue. I have already recommended this venue to others who live in Florida. I pray for this family鈥檚 continued success.

LeeAnn

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Juashebia

Juashebia S. 路 Married on 09/22/2019

Nothing Short Of AMAZING!

The day was absolutely AMAZING. The staff made sure everything was done in the spirit of EXCELLENCE. Our guests were WOW'D at how Beautifully Decorated the Banquet Hall was. I would Absolutely book again with Cristian, Louis and the crew! The Bartender was ON POINT, with my signature drink menu! We are extremely happy with the OUTCOME!

Sent on 10/06/2019