Imperial Design Banquet Hall Reviews

90 Reviews for Imperial Design Banquet Hall

90 Imperial Design Banquet Hall Reviews
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/28/2018

Mi boda fue mayo 26 del presente año un sueño hecho realidad..Se los recomiendo Gracias Imperial Design hall❤️❤️

Imperial Design Banquet Hall 1
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 6
  • Tamisha

Tamisha · Married on 10/27/2018

Our wedding 10/27/18

Imperial Design was the 2nd venue that me and my fiance (now my husband) looked at and after everything they had to offer and the price, we looked no more. We were engaged for a year and a half and not once did i ever worry or stress about the venue because they took care of everything. When our big day arrived 10/27/18 I was praying for everything to run smooth and everything was literally absolutely PERFECT!! From the ceremony to the reception and ALL the decorations. Everything was amazing! My husband and I had an amazing time and it was such a great experience. Our family is still talking about it. I would definitely recommend Imperial Design Hall to anyone!

• Diego

Diego & Lucy Rivera · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

From start to finish Christian from Imperial Design was extremely helpful. I had lots of changes si ce this was very new to me but he and his staff were extremely friendly and helpful! Day of the place was beautiful and my husband and I were very happy!

• Helène

Helène Moreau · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing and Blessed!

Imperial Design-You exceeded our expectations and we are for every grateful for the service you provided. Thank You Christian and Shy for being so patient with us. My Bishop was extremely happy.

God Bless You!

Imperial Design Banquet Hall 15
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 16
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 17

Sherry · Married on 09/01/2018

We absolutely loved working with Imperial Design!! Christian and Shianna were very knowledgeable,friendly and courteous. they answered all of our questions and made themselves available if we needed anything. Our guests were blown away by the way they transformed the ballroom at Heritage Hills. They decor was breathtaking and our centerpieces were exactly as I pictured and their wait staff friendly and were able to accommodate our guests with a smile. Anthony our photographer was an absolute professional but made us feel at ease during our stressful day! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a full service company that really has it all! Great job Imperial Design!!!Thank you for making our special day memorable!!!

Andrea · Married on 08/24/2018

I have so many things to say and I don't know where to start. From the very beginning when I contacted Camilo I had the impression that this was going to be the venue I was going to choose, not only because I loved the place but Camilo was very professional and knowledgeable. The staff was amazing each one of them seem very happy to help us and to make us feel comfortable before and during the big day!! OMG I have no words to thank Imperial design Banket hall team for this amazing and unforgettable day. Everything was perfect the decoration, the food, the service, the DJ, the drinks, etc. Our guests from here and from Colombia were extremely happy with our wedding and didn't stop congratulating us for such an amazing work!! Camilo and team thank you so much for everything. it definitely exceeded our expectations. We will recommend your service and this place with no hesitations.

Imperial Design Banquet Hall 18
  • Jenel

Jenel Diaz · Married on 08/12/2018

Phenomenal, amazing memories great experience!

Everything was perfect! Through all our changes, (and there were many), the fact that we were so undisive about everything. They helped us plan the perfect day and they were all very patient and understanding. I am so grateful for the experience from choosing colors, design and food (tasted great) they were so professional and organized no matter what transpired the always maintained a calm cool and collective approach made our experience amazing! This was the perfect place that covered everything we wanted and then some all in one venue. That is what sold us on this place!

Imperial Design Banquet Hall 19
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 24
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 25

Beatriz Bullard · Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful Experience

This Company is magnificent. Everything went so smoothly on wedding day. We had no worries about anything. We were able to just enjoy our special day.

• Marisol

Marisol · Married on 06/24/2018

Had our wedding here on 6/24/18. Originally booked for convenience as they offered all that you need in one place and I was too busy to deal with vendors etc. the place was very pretty so I was satisfied and signed a contract... best thing a I did! Not only was it convenient my day was absolutely beautiful. This team outdid themselves in every single
    Detail. Food was delicious, decor was breathtaking and their staff top notch. Everyone I worked with was so pleasant, patient, courteous and professional. Thank you Imperial for making our day special! Mari & Danny Vasquez

Imperial Design Banquet Hall 26
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 27

Ashara · Married on 06/22/2018

If you don't want to deal with several different vendors, this is your best bet!! They were awesome with everything: the food, service, decor, etc. They made the whole process so smooth for us and our wedding was literally the best day of our lives!

Lavonne · Married on 06/09/2018

06/09/18 we had our wedding at their newest location in Orlando...it was absolutely AMAZING!! Laura (coordinator) and Christian (owner) made all my wants and wishes happen, even if it was last minute requests. They made it so much easier and stress free as possible. I’ve received SO MANY great comments from our guests on the decorating and great food. I would definitely recommend anyone on having their wedding at the Imperial Design Hall

• Dalanika

Dalanika · Married on 06/07/2018

They are very flexible and work with your budget! IDH has exceed our expectations!

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

On 6/2/18 Imperial Design put on the most beautiful wedding anyone could ask for! They did an amazing job with everything and I would get married all over again with them in a heartbeat! Talk about a stress free wedding!!! They thought of everything, very easy to communicate with and help your dreams come to life! Everyone should use Imperial Design for their wedding needs, it's a one stop shop!! All the bride has to think of is her dress and the cake. This venue has it all! Thank you so much to everyone that worked that day and made my dreams come true!

Derianne · Married on 06/01/2018

I had my Sweet 16 party there this past June and it was everything I dreamed of. They were able to execute everything perfectly even though my family and I weren’t that great at planning. They were very professional and made sure to do everything I wanted and more. I recommend Imperial Design Hall 100%. I would like to thank everybody there for the best party ever.

Diana · Married on 05/12/2018

Christian and his team are soooo amazing! My sister used their services in 2016, and I was so impressed that it wasn't even a question whether to use them for my wedding. Planning a wedding is beyond stressful, but they do almost everything to make your life easier. They are able to customize the wedding to your liking, and give you creative ideas along the way. I can't thank them enough for making my wedding day run smoothly. My guests were so impressed with how beautiful they transformed the venue, and their level of professionalism. I have another sister who is ecstatic to use their services for her wedding too!

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

I couldn't have been happier with my selection of Imperial Design. I held my reception at their location and it was seriously the best day of our lives. They were very responsive both over the phone and through email and were very easy to schedule appointments with. They're super flexible on what your vision is for the big day and happily step in with suggestions to make it even better. The photographer we worked with, Anthony, was wonderful and chill and we got some amazing pictures out of it even though my husband and I are a little camera shy. The food was DELICIOUS. Not just like wedding food good, but actually SO GOOD. The DJ/MC was on point the whole night. I definitely highly recommend them, I wish I could go back and relive that amazing day :)

Nichole · Married on 02/17/2018

Last weekend my husband and I had our wedding here,I January 27th. I found Imperial Design online and called the following morning. After speaking with Christian, I went to visit the venue in the afternoon and had my wedding booked with them within minutes. From engagement photos, to food, decorations, and everything else that makes a wedding beautiful, Imperial Design did a fabulous job on everything. Anthony did a great job on our engagement pictures and Kate was so detailed on our wedding day and made sure to capture great pictures of us. The videographer also did a great job and made sure to capture nice moments of us with our wedding guests. I can't wait to see all the pictures and video! Our DJ Luis also was great and played music that eveyone enjoyed. Our food was delicious and all our guest were very impressed. Daniella was also so wonderful. She answered every question I had with detail and made me sure that everything would turn out great. I am so happy we chose Imperial Design and I can't thank everyone who helped make our wedding perfect. You can't go wrong with choosing Imperial Design to make your day one to remember.

Imperial Design Banquet Hall 28
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 29
    Imperial Design Banquet Hall 30

Geysi · Married on 02/17/2018

loved working with Christian/camilo he is amazing and will go above and beyond for you.

Chitkumarie · Married on 02/03/2018

Thanks to the staff of Imperial Design for a stress free Sweet Sixteen party for my daughter on 02/03/18 it was beyond my expectation. They were on top of everything and always asking if they can do something more. the party was just awesome, all my guest compliment me for the fun and great time, food and music was great. The staff was always pleasant and willing to help special thanks to Cristian for making everything perfect along with Shianna who was my contact from day one and Daniella for helping putting it all together. I am looking forward in planning my next party. I recommend Imperial Design Hall for anyone who is looking to have a great time. Thanks all for a fabulous and memorable evening. See you soon.......C. Budram

Barbara · Married on 11/17/2017

It is with the greatest pleasure that I write this review. My husband and I had the privilege and honor of having our wedding cocktail hour and reception at Imperial Designs Banquet Hall on 11/17/17. Cristian and his team have outdone themselves. They are like Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother. They made our dreams of a magical wedding come true. Their venue is an all inclusive which made wedding planning stress free. Our food, decorations, photographer, flowers, videographer, candy bar, coffee station, and music were all taken care of by Imperial Design Banquet Hall. The venue is itself is simply gorgeous, ornate, and picture perfect with draping, bling, and elegance in every corner. Cristian and his team are very caring, patient, and kind. They listen to your wants and needs and make your dreams a reality. The level of professionalism and service far exceeds 5 stars. The pictures that Anthony so masterfully takes captures the essence of how AMAZING Imperial Design Banquet Hall is and how they make your wedding day so very special. I would highly recommend Imperial Design Banquet Hall for any special event. We are truly grateful for all that Imperial Design Banquet Hall has done.

Maria · Married on 11/10/2017

My wedding was last week November 10th and it was the best night I have had in God knows how long. When I came across this team, Imperial Design, I never imagined that the process was going to be sooo smooth that I wasn't going to feel any stress or that our night was going to be magical. Every time I had an idea but didn't know how to explain it Camilo would ask me more questions and show me an example to see if thats what I meant, I never felt rushed, uncomfortable or ignored... every time I sent an email they responded quickly. Camilo had so much patience with me because sometimes I would take long to complete an assignment but he never made me feel like I was a pain haha, I even forgot to include some songs for the bridal party the day of the wedding but he helped me with some ideas so I would like to say, thank you because of you Camilo there was no need for me to be a bridezilla. One of there assistants, Daniela was very pleasant to speak with whenever my mom and I had a question, she was always polite and respectful. One of the photographers Antony, when we met for our engagement pics he was very nice and captured good images of the hubby and I, he made us feel very comfortable. I forgot the girl photographer we had during the wedding but she was nice as well, the DJ had everyone jamming and dancing. I could literally go down the list of everyone's name because this is how good and amazing this team is. I recommend this location and everyone at Imperial to whoever is getting married or any other type of event because you will be HAPPY with the outcome. Thank you from Mr. and Mrs. Rios for making our night unforgettable!

Gennelle · Married on 10/14/2017

I can not say enough how much I loved having our wedding here with the fantastic team and Imperial Design. From the photos to the venue, decor, video, DJ, service and value, I do not have one complaint. They made our wedding vision come true and we could not be any happier. We still have people talking about how much they enjoyed our wedding and how it was one of the best weddings they've ever attended. Thank you so much to Camilo and your team!

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

I do not have the words to express how fantastic our experience was with Imperial Design. My husband had his heart set on a big wedding, and we were struggling to make it fit our budget. Not only did Imperial Design check all of our boxes for an affordable price, but they went above and beyond our expectations in every regard. People warn you to expect a few mishaps on your wedding day, but even my neurotic mind can’t come up with one. Things went off without a hitch. Cristian and Shi ran the wedding like a well-oiled machine. Everyone on staff did their jobs like pros. Everything was gorgeous. I thought I was the luckiest girl in the world to find a man I love as much as my husband, but finding a place to marry him as wonderful as Imperial Design Hall just confirms it. Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a spectacular wedding!

• I

Izabell · Married on 09/11/2017

To start off, let me just say, my graduation party was one of the best nights of my life! The staff at imperial design are by far the hardest working, and most professional people. From the very beginning they were very attentive to our needs, and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. It was a stress free planning process. Come the night of my party, the decorations were just beyond what I had ever imagined it, and the food was soooo good! (the tropical chicken was the bomb!) The photography and videography staff was just on point the whole night. ALL the pictures came out sooo beautiful, and the video came out so funny and in amazing quality. TBH I wasn't intially crazy about the idea of having a video booth, but then after watching the messages left by my guests, I am so glad I did! You definitely wont regret getting it. All in all, I am so happy that we decided to go with imperial design banquet hall for my special day. -Izabell :)