Imperial Design Banquet Hall Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Chenille
    Chenille B. Married on 02/12/2022

More than AMAZING!!!

If I could give Imperial Design Hall 100 stars, times 100..... I would!!! From the time we first set up an appointment to view the venue, to actually stepping foot on the venue, Cristian and his team were extremely kind and helpful. They really made us feel comfortable and at ease! They gave us plenty of time to make changes to any plans we originally had and were very accommodating to any changes we did have at any given time. Not only that, but they totally understood me being a bride and not knowing a lot or knowing too much when it came too what I was looking for. All in all, they were there for and with me throughout the entire wedding planning process, and they really helped make my day magical! I want to do it all over again, but in slow motion this time. I will definitely be planning to use Imperial Design Hall again in the future!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie V. Married on 09/18/2021

Best Day Ever

I am blown away at the amazing and impeccable service I received from Christian, Luis, Anthony and his family and staff at Imperial Design. I held my wedding and reception at the Lake Destiny location and the price was reasonable, had multiple options for decor, table designs, floral arrangements, food options and the service was on point. From the very first time I walked into that place, I knew I was in good hands. They are the sweetest family you will ever meet in weddings in Orlando.I changed our wedding date to a sooner time due to circumstances of my husband military status. Even so, Christian and his family went above and beyond my standards on the day of the wedding and took such great care of us. I had nothing but great things to say about his staff. They were all so kind and did their jobs well. All of my guests loved every moment of the wedding, said how beautiful and how professional it was. I would highly recommend this venue to all brides they have all types of package deals; from the intimate weddings to the big weddings, I saw venues at both locations and they were both so beautiful. For all brides considering this venue or even the west colonial drive venue, rest assure you are in good hands! Thank you Imperial Design Hall for everything you did for me and my husband made our vision come to life we will always remember our special day and thank you for being apart of it. Take care ❤️
  • Jatiece
    Jatiece M. Married on 07/31/2021

Booking them is a MUST!!

I am ABSOLUTELY blown away at the amazing and impeccable service I received from Christian and his staff at Imperial Design. I held my wedding and reception at the Lake Destiny location and the price was reasonable and the service was on point. From the very first time I walked into that place, I knew I was in good hands. They are the sweetest family you will ever meet in weddings in Orlando. I kept changing my ideas for decor and Christian has stuck beside me every step of the way until I found the perfect look. Even so, Christian went above and beyond my standards on the day of the wedding and took such great care of us. I had nothing but great things to say about his staff. They were all so kind and did their jobs well. All of my guests loved every moment of the wedding and I'm sure part of it is because we were at the best venue in town. I would highly recommend this venue to all brides (especially if you like intimate weddings) and I would always consider coming back if I have any future events. For all brides considering this venue or even the west colonial drive venue, rest assure you are in good hands! Also, this venue is very close to cranes roost which is great for photos after the ceremony.
  • Rodney
    Rodney J. Married on 07/07/2021

Incredible and Memorable

Cristian and his staff are incredible. We just held are wedding and reception here, our guest keep telling us that this was the best wedding they ever attend. That is due mostly in part due to the professionalism, personal service, and attentive service provided by Cristian and his staff. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to hold a first class event to use this venue and group! Exceeded all our expectations and desires, thank you for making our wedding day so incredible and memorable!🇯🇲🇺🇸🇯🇲🇺🇸
  • Billi
    Billi D. Married on 05/15/2021

Best of the Best

Imperial Design was amazing for our wedding. From packages to price the whole thing was amazing. Their variety in food, decorations, flowers, and everything else a wedding needs is RIDICULOUS. We had such a good time working with them to plan our wedding that we even asked for their personal contact info because we became such great friends in the process 😂
    Haleigh L. Married on 05/02/2021

Beyond anything I could have ever imagined!

This place is such a hidden gem in the Downtown Orlando area! Upon first glance of the building, you would be pleasantly surprised to find the most beautiful space for any wedding or special event for any budget! Cristian and his team are the absolute best and our wedding day was the best day of my life, thanks to all of them. All of our guests have been raving on and on about how much fun everything was, I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!
    Maria S. Married on 04/22/2021

Very knowledgeable and helpful! Made our search for our wedding venue be our last :) we are very pleased

Everything about this place is what I have been looking for! Especially the friendliness and convenience of the staff. I can’t wait to get married here next spring!
  • Mari
    Mari Married on 04/10/2021

Sweet Sixteen

My daughter’s sweet 16 was beautiful! Amazing service and attention to detail, They literally think of everything and transform your wishes and desires to another level. Everyone absolutely loved the event. I highly recommend having your special day at Imperial Design Banquet Hall.
  • Maria
    Maria B. Married on 04/03/2021

Magical Day

Most magical and beautiful experience ever 👰🏻‍♀️🤴🏿♥️💍 highly recommended👏🏼🤗

When we walked into Imperial Design and met Christian we just knew we had found our venue 🥰 it’s been a pleasure working with him. As a bride I always had many questions and he made sure to always put my mind at ease no matter how big or small my worries were. He’s very patient, extremely helpful and super knowledgeable. The food, decorations and attention to every detail made our day absolutely magical. I also had my bouquet 💐 preserved by Camila Carro and her husband, which are also a part of his team, their work is absolutely beautiful! They all definitely made our happily ever after a dream come true ♥️🤗 thank you so much to Christian and his team for all the support and help on our 🤩
    Wedding Day 🤴🏿👰🏻‍♀️ ~The Brays~
  • Shy
    Shy B. Married on 03/14/2021

The best venue in Orlando.

Christian and staff were very polite from beginning to end, they all made sure myself and other were okay , they all have great energy they even came on the dance floor that made my daughter very happy . From the time of booking the venue was nothing but greatness . They got every detail i asked for , I’ll book again in ten years 😊
  • Dawana
    Dawana Married on 02/13/2021

Absolutely Perfect!!!

Cristian and the whole Imperial Design team was spectacular, very hands on and professional. Especially with the whole pandemic situation they were very flexible and ensured that my day would be nothing less than amazing!!! I cannot thank them enough it was beautiful and our guests had an awesome time!!!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 02/07/2021

My review is long overdue. We got married on July 26, 2019 & it was one of the best days of my life! The entire team at Imperial Design went above & beyond for our special day. We traveled from Massachusetts and planning a destination wedding can be stressful but, Cristian & his wonderful team made it easy! The music, food, decor & attentiveness was beyond amazing! Thank you Imperial Design!
  • Leana
    Leana P. Married on 12/05/2020

Free Wedding Planner

Camillo knows what he's doing. Towards the end, he basically became my wedding planner and event coordinator and attended the wedding personally to help it go off without a hitch! Any concern or ideas, he will help you fulfill and more. Only thing we needed to provide was the photographer, DJ, and wedding cake, everything else they provided at an extremely reasonable price. He went above and beyond to hook us up with vendors for anything else that they couldn't provide!
    Stephanie J. Married on 11/22/2020

You cannot find better!!!!!!!

This place is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking! If your looking to do an elegant wedding this is the place! The staff is the most professional caring and wonderful people to work with. They respond timely, they work with your finances, and it’s an ALL INCLUSIVE venue. NO STRESS no Worries!!! And that’s what a bride needs to feel on her wedding day! I cannot wait till my big day. They have been the best and allows your vision to come to life however you desire. Hands down the best!
    Christine A. Married on 11/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing

To say Imperial Design provided a great service is a total and complete understatement. This venue made one of the most stressful processes full of ease, laughter and excitement. Cristian is who my husband and I worked with and he is absolutely amazing! He was willing to work through every detail with a smile, and schedule last minute meetings with no problem. Cristian is one who's love for his job shines through with every interaction and truly made our special day a dream! He was always able to answer every question and provide additional advice and other options when needed. Our DJ was on another level as well. He kept the party going and made sure everyone was having a great time! All of our entrances and first dances went perfectly! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and turned out not exactly how we dreamed, but better! The Era Victorian venue is where we got married and the elegance of it made the room shine and sparkle! My husband and I are so happy that we chose this wonderful venue to celebrate our marriage in and truly could not imagine going anywhere else.
    I promise you, this venue will exceed all expectations and will make your wedding day the most perfect day of your life!
    Matthew A. Married on 11/05/2020

Best Wedding Venue

Imperial Design was the best decision for the greatest day of our lives. My now wife and I enjoyed every step of the process thanks to Christian. Planning a wedding IS stressful and the staff here truly understands that and WANT to make the process as simple and stress free as possible - and they DO! Christian is so kind and patient and handled anything we threw his way with class. He worked to make sure every detail was perfect and we cannot thank him and the rest of the staff enough for how beautiful our big day was. Everything went smooth, the venue looked gorgeous, it was AFFORDABLE, and the food was delicious (and still is!). We have nothing but great things to say about this venue and could not have pictured our wedding day being any better!
  • Makeshia
    Makeshia Married on 07/11/2020

Would definitely recommend!!!

Everything about this venue was wonderful. This was an all inclusive venue. Only thing I had to bring was my wedding cake.

UPDATE: My wedding day went off without a hitch. The decorations, flowers, food, music & the DJ was the best. Cristian was also awesome. These people felt like family to me.
  • Jenn
    Jenn T. Married on 06/13/2020

Our Wedding was the best

Our wedding was so beautiful! I highly recommend! From the pricing to the staff being so understanding and they were so nice. Everything came out beautiful. Im really happy that I found them!
  • Norka
    Norka Z. Married on 06/01/2020

Amazing Experience for a special event

After several searches, when we met with Camilo for details of what they were offering for a special event , we decided to celebrate my daughter's 15th (Quinceanera party) with them because of the excellent service they offer. Their commitment, flexibility, recommendations, patience, etc. is the best. We are so happy with all the details from the start until the end. Excellent food. They are the best... If I have to do this again, they will definitely be my choice.
    Norka Zancarli
  • Aileen
    Aileen R. Married on 04/11/2020

Couldn't be any happier

I had my daughter's Quinceanero (Sweet 15) at the West Colonial Location. They did a magnificent job from the very beginning. They provided me with everything I requested....from the colors, decorations to exotic flowers. The food was amazing and the staff was very professional. I will be using them again when the occasion arises. They definitely made my daughter's fair tale birthday dream come true!
  • Marleni
    Marleni C. Married on 04/09/2020

Happy, with our choice.

We had our wedding and reception there yesterday! Cristian and his team work incredible well together! I had the most amazing experience my day went off without a hitch! It was perfect! Everything was completely on schedule until the very end! I have no words to express the joy I feel thank you for giving the wedding day I have always dreamed of and more!
    Alina Y. Married on 04/01/2020

This is an amazing place!

This is an amazing place! They have so many choices for everything that you will definitely find something you like, everything was perfect on our big day, the music, the lighting, the decorations, the food...the staff was very helpful and patient, they are very experienced. I would highly recommend this place to all couples planning on wedding.
  • Alina
    Alina Y. Married on 04/01/2020

Everything is perfect

This is an amazing place! They have so many choices for everything that you will definitely find something you like, everything was perfect on our big day, the music, the lighting, the decorations, the food...the staff was very helpful and patient, they are also very experienced. I would highly recommend this place to all couples planning on wedding.
    Vidya W. Married on 03/07/2020

Best choice I had ever made

Fantastic; can not recommend enough! Christian did a great job catering and made our wedding perfect. The hall was beautiful and the food was delicious. Many of our friends and family remarked how breathtaking the hall was! The price is unbelievably reasonable. Cannot say enough great things about Christian and his staff!! Our wedding and reception was March 7, 2020. Everyone is genuine in caring about making your day as special and memorable as possible.