Imperial Design Banquet Hall Reviews

120 Reviews for Imperial Design Banquet Hall

• Rodney

Rodney John Hrobar Jr 路 Getting married on 07/07/2021

Incredible and Memorable

Cristian and his staff are incredible. We just held are wedding and reception here, our guest keep telling us that this was the best wedding they ever attend. That is due mostly in part due to the professionalism, personal service, and attentive service provided by Cristian and his staff. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to hold a first class event to use this venue and group! Exceeded all our expectations and desires, thank you for making our wedding day so incredible and memorable!馃嚡馃嚥馃嚭馃嚫馃嚡馃嚥馃嚭馃嚫

Maria Solorzano 路 Getting married on 04/22/2021

Very knowledgeable and helpful! Made our search for our wedding venue be our last :) we are very pleased

Everything about this place is what I have been looking for! Especially the friendliness and convenience of the staff. I can鈥檛 wait to get married here next spring!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey I Smith 路 Getting married on 02/07/2021

My review is long overdue. We got married on July 26, 2019 & it was one of the best days of my life! The entire team at Imperial Design went above & beyond for our special day. We traveled from Massachusetts and planning a destination wedding can be stressful but, Cristian & his wonderful team made it easy! The music, food, decor & attentiveness was beyond amazing! Thank you Imperial Design!

Stephanie Jagrup 路 Married on 11/22/2020

You cannot find better!!!!!!!

This place is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking! If your looking to do an elegant wedding this is the place! The staff is the most professional caring and wonderful people to work with. They respond timely, they work with your finances, and it鈥檚 an ALL INCLUSIVE venue. NO STRESS no Worries!!! And that鈥檚 what a bride needs to feel on her wedding day! I cannot wait till my big day. They have been the best and allows your vision to come to life however you desire. Hands down the best!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Christine Antonucci 路 Married on 11/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing

To say Imperial Design provided a great service is a total and complete understatement. This venue made one of the most stressful processes full of ease, laughter and excitement. Cristian is who my husband and I worked with and he is absolutely amazing! He was willing to work through every detail with a smile, and schedule last minute meetings with no problem. Cristian is one who's love for his job shines through with every interaction and truly made our special day a dream! He was always able to answer every question and provide additional advice and other options when needed. Our DJ was on another level as well. He kept the party going and made sure everyone was having a great time! All of our entrances and first dances went perfectly! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and turned out not exactly how we dreamed, but better! The Era Victorian venue is where we got married and the elegance of it made the room shine and sparkle! My husband and I are so happy that we chose this wonderful venue to celebrate our marriage in and truly could not imagine going anywhere else.
    I promise you, this venue will exceed all expectations and will make your wedding day the most perfect day of your life!

Sent on 11/14/2020

Matthew Antonucci 路 Married on 11/05/2020

Best Wedding Venue

Imperial Design was the best decision for the greatest day of our lives. My now wife and I enjoyed every step of the process thanks to Christian. Planning a wedding IS stressful and the staff here truly understands that and WANT to make the process as simple and stress free as possible - and they DO! Christian is so kind and patient and handled anything we threw his way with class. He worked to make sure every detail was perfect and we cannot thank him and the rest of the staff enough for how beautiful our big day was. Everything went smooth, the venue looked gorgeous, it was AFFORDABLE, and the food was delicious (and still is!). We have nothing but great things to say about this venue and could not have pictured our wedding day being any better!

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Makeshia

Makeshia 路 Married on 07/11/2020

Would definitely recommend!!!

Everything about this venue was wonderful. This was an all inclusive venue. Only thing I had to bring was my wedding cake.

UPDATE: My wedding day went off without a hitch. The decorations, flowers, food, music & the DJ was the best. Cristian was also awesome. These people felt like family to me.

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Norka

Norka Zancarli 路 Married on 06/01/2020

Amazing Experience for a special event

After several searches, when we met with Camilo for details of what they were offering for a special event , we decided to celebrate my daughter's 15th (Quinceanera party) with them because of the excellent service they offer. Their commitment, flexibility, recommendations, patience, etc. is the best. We are so happy with all the details from the start until the end. Excellent food. They are the best... If I have to do this again, they will definitely be my choice.
    Norka Zancarli

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Aileen

Aileen Ramos 路 Married on 04/11/2020

Couldn't be any happier

I had my daughter's Quinceanero (Sweet 15) at the West Colonial Location. They did a magnificent job from the very beginning. They provided me with everything I requested....from the colors, decorations to exotic flowers. The food was amazing and the staff was very professional. I will be using them again when the occasion arises. They definitely made my daughter's fair tale birthday dream come true!

• Marleni

Marleni Cooper 路 Married on 04/09/2020

Happy, with our choice.

We had our wedding and reception there yesterday! Cristian and his team work incredible well together! I had the most amazing experience my day went off without a hitch! It was perfect! Everything was completely on schedule until the very end! I have no words to express the joy I feel thank you for giving the wedding day I have always dreamed of and more!

• Alina

Alina Young 路 Married on 04/01/2020

Everything is perfect

This is an amazing place! They have so many choices for everything that you will definitely find something you like, everything was perfect on our big day, the music, the lighting, the decorations, the food...the staff was very helpful and patient, they are also very experienced. I would highly recommend this place to all couples planning on wedding.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Alina Young 路 Married on 04/01/2020

This is an amazing place!

This is an amazing place! They have so many choices for everything that you will definitely find something you like, everything was perfect on our big day, the music, the lighting, the decorations, the food...the staff was very helpful and patient, they are very experienced. I would highly recommend this place to all couples planning on wedding.

Vidya Wagner 路 Married on 03/07/2020

Best choice I had ever made

Fantastic; can not recommend enough! Christian did a great job catering and made our wedding perfect. The hall was beautiful and the food was delicious. Many of our friends and family remarked how breathtaking the hall was! The price is unbelievably reasonable. Cannot say enough great things about Christian and his staff!! Our wedding and reception was March 7, 2020. Everyone is genuine in caring about making your day as special and memorable as possible.

• Yessenia

Yessenia Martinez 路 Married on 02/15/2020

Fantastic Experience!!!!! By far the best I鈥檝e come across

Excellent all the way around from management to staff! We are more than 100% pleased with our experience and will definitely recommend to everyone. Absolutely loved it! Thank you Imperial Design for making our day a day to remember!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Denise Sharp 路 Married on 01/11/2020

Above Satisfied

If you are looking for an elegant all inclusive venue this is the place. Cristian was so helpful and knowledgeable about wedding planning. We are looking forward to our wedding date at this venue next year 2020.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Alina Young 路 Married on 01/09/2020

This place is amazing

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Yedyliann

Yedyliann Santiago Navarro 路 Married on 12/21/2019

Wedding of my dreams

I had my wedding there and it was absolutely amazing!!! They were extremely helpful!!! And they even provided more than what I asked for! I recommend them to everyone!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Liatrice

Liatrice Laville 路 Married on 11/17/2019

Am amazing unforgettable experience

We got married on 11/17/2019 and I must say this has been the best experience of my life working with Imperial design! Christian listened and kept me calm throughout this entire process. We booked the venue exactly a year in advance and from the day we got there it was nothing but greatness! The added every detail I asked for and even more, it was wayyyyy more than I had expected and to this day all our family and guests are still talking about how well organized ,classy and elegant this day was! Thank you thank you thank you it was worth every dollar spent. Thanks for adding such detail and bringing all my ideas to life! You will forever be a part of our special day ! Marvin and Liatrice Jervier 鉂わ笍

Sent on 04/24/2020

Kelsey Isabel Smith 路 Married on 10/23/2019

July 26, 2019

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • LeeAnn

Leeann Bullock 路 Married on 09/27/2019

Freeman Wedding Reception on 10/5/19

Cristian was great to work with over the past few months. With many unexpected obstacles he was very patient and always understanding. On the day of our event EVERYTHING was perfect! The decor, staff, Louis as the DJ and the food was more than amazing! My vision was accomplished 10 times over and I can鈥檛 think of one complaint. I live in Delaware and I can鈥檛 wait to have another event at this venue. I have already recommended this venue to others who live in Florida. I pray for this family鈥檚 continued success.

LeeAnn

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Juashebia

Juashebia Smith 路 Married on 09/22/2019

Nothing Short Of AMAZING!

The day was absolutely AMAZING. The staff made sure everything was done in the spirit of EXCELLENCE. Our guests were WOW'D at how Beautifully Decorated the Banquet Hall was. I would Absolutely book again with Cristian, Louis and the crew! The Bartender was ON POINT, with my signature drink menu! We are extremely happy with the OUTCOME!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • David

David 路 Married on 08/17/2019

The Single Best Decision You'll Make.

Important bits:
    - Amazing Venues (They have 2, we booked at the "Era Victorian")
    - Amazing to work with (even our other vendors and our guests had nothing but praise)
    - Located directly in front of a hotel your guests can stay at.
    - An impressive list of services that they provide.
    - Some of the best professionals I've met with true experience and a love for their work.

As anyone reading this can probably attest, you end up making a lot of decisions, doing a lot of planning, ironing out a lot of details. My wife and I without any hesitation found that hiring Imperial Design was without question the best decision we made in a year of planning. Every guest at the wedding that had the pleasure of interacting with them had nothing but praise. Whenever we felt overwhelmed, buried, unsure if we would make it, we would be instantly encouraged after meeting with the crew and seeing the venue.

We chose to get married at the Imperial Design "Era Victorian". We planned a mixed culture/religion ceremony and every step of the way we felt like we had a partner doing everything they could to make sure things went as smoothly and beautifully as it could. They provided:

- Decorations
    - Appetizers
    - Dinner
    - DJ Equipment
    - Servers
    - Photo booth
    - Set up and breakdown for the whole event (even setting up food from other vendors!)
    - Planning assistance and advice for every step of the wedding.

They have a great bridal suite where the bride and bridesmaids can get ready, and the grooms suite actually has some love for once with a pool table/hockey table, and plenty of seating area.

From the first day we booked them to the day of the wedding, working with them was like having a team on your side, they weren't just there to tell you if there was an issue to solve, they were there to solve them along side you.

I can't praise them enough, you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't sit down and talk with them during your planning process (or for any event you might want to have for that matter). I know who I'm calling when the next event comes.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Imperial Design Banquet Hall's reply:

From the whole Imperial Design team, we want to thank you for making your day a day to remember with us.
  • Mohshina

Mohshina 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing wedding venue

We could not have found a better venue for our wedding! Christian and his team were the definition of professionalism and efficient. Would definitely recommend this to friends and family!!!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Vanessa 路 Married on 06/22/2019

AaaaMaZiNNNggggg

This is really the place to get married and have no headaches. They handle everything professionally for you. Just bring groom/bride and your cake. Their food is great, and their decoration is very beautiful. I鈥檇 like to thank Christian for his patience, all my requests were fulfilled even my last minute ones. I have nothing to complain about, all I can say us thank you and i was very satisfied.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer 路 Married on 04/28/2019

I cannot write enough good things.

My husband and I had our wedding here on April 28th. I truly couldn't write enough positive things to describe our experience with Imperial Design. We did the Royal Package and had around 155 guests. The venue is beautiful, the drapery and the lighting is so elegant I instantly fell in love. When looking up their website I thought they were too good to be true so we scheduled a tour and put down a deposit that day. Christian and Shai were the majority of who we worked with. The family environment is so comforting and they literally handled everything but the cake and our clothes! Talk about stress free. The d茅cor was EXACTLY what I envisioned and even more beautiful with subtle touches that they added in. They are so experienced they work through rehearsal coordination and day of coordination as well. On our first visit Christian said their goal isn't to promise us gold and give us plastic and I felt that throughout the whole process. We got RAVE reviews on our wedding and I am overwhelmingly happy we chose Imperial Design. Oh and the food is even delicious!!

Sent on 05/11/2019