1848 Parkway Ave, Shakopee, MN 55379 Map · Phone number

About ImagineBooths

My husband started this company as a hobby down in Florida, when we got married he moved the photo booth to MN, today we enjoy running this little business together, and seeing all the smiles our photo booth brings. ImagineBooths is a photo booth rental service based in Shakopee, Minnesota. Servicing wedding celebrations and events, we offer a creative and fun experience for guests. Offering two different types of booths, couples have the opportunity to customize their booth including props and photo strips.

Big decision! We know... that is why we tried answering the most common questions you might have.

Is it worth renting a photo booth?

Yes! Yes! and Yes! and I'm not just saying that because we run a photo booth business. When my husband first told me about his hobby/side business I thought it was a pretty cool idea, but never thought too much about it. When our wedding day came, setting it up was a last-minute decision, I thought it would be the perfect thing to keep the kids entertained. I was wrong, our photo booth was a HUGE hit! for ALL ages! not only did our guests leave with huge smiles and a photo strip as a memory, but we were also left with so many fun pictures and moments of our guests to look back at. Since then my husband and I have been doing photo booth events together, and it makes us, oh so happy, seeing the smiles and laughter it brings!

What radius does our service cover?

Our service covers a 50-mile radius from Shakopee, MN. Anything past that is an additional $1.50 per mile.

What should our customers know about our pricing?

ImagineBooths has 3 different package pricings to offer, with a detailed description.

That means you don't have to worry about any extra hidden fees, set up fees...etc. Everything would be included in the package you choose!

• Northern Sound Entertainment, LLC.
  • Monroe Film and Photo
Wedding kiss
Wedding kiss
imaginebooths logo 51 1052525 1565109619

ImagineBooths FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package?
    $ 350.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 450.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    CD/DVD of Images
    Flip Book

• 1848 Parkway Ave Shakopee, MN, 55379 See on map
    (952) 222-4404 (Phone number)
    24 Hours