30 waring rd, Suncook, NH 03222 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 2

About Imagine Tours & Awesome Adventures

We offer customized honeymoon and destination wedding planning to suit every taste and budget.

Explore destinations that you thought you would only read about!

Please feel free to contact us at 603-744-3135 or imaginekrf@gmail.com

Videos 1 vídeo

11 Reviews for Imagine Tours & Awesome Adventures

Maria Williams · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Stress Free Travel Planning

We used Karyn for a trip to Costa Rica. She did not disappoint! We stayed at three different properties. all were stunning and amazing! Everything was thought of and taken care of for us - Transportation to and from the airports and each property, activities and meals. Karyn has an enormous knowledge of information about travel throughout the world! She is by far the best travel agent I have ever worked with! We are working with Karyn on our honeymoon travel and again she amazes me with all of her knowledge of world travel! I will never use another travel agent!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Imagine Tours & Awesome Adventures's reply:

Thank you much!
    I am so glad that you used my suggestions for my favorite resorts as I love Costa Rica & I know that you enjoyed all of the tours I set up!
    I love the pictures from your romantic dinner & it had to be the most romantic Proposal ever
    I can't wait to help with your Honeymoon!!!
    Karyn

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

I used Karyn to book at last minute trip to St. Lucia to surprise my boyfriend for his birthday...literally two weeks in advance. Karyn did everything she could to make it happen and it was a success. The travel documents came super fast, everything was organized perfectly and she was there every step of the way. She recommended a ton of activities for us and our trip turned out wonderful. She is passionate about her business and always goes above and beyond for her clients. I used to just book my vacations online myself - but she knows all the best resorts, activities, and vacation hot spots! We are looking to book our next trip and we will definitely be using Karyn's expertise.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Imagine Tours & Awesome Adventures's reply:

Thank you so very much!!!
    You were both a pleasure to work with & I can't wait to send you to Couples Sans Souci!!!! I know you will love Jamaica
    I am so glad that you have the Travel Bug- there is no know cure-
    -just feed it- -trust me:)

Kaylee · Married on 09/19/2015

Great company! Please book your vacation with Karyn, you will not regret it. Karyn helped my husband and I find the best vacation/honeymoon. She was very good with all the details and didn't miss a thing. We didn't have to think about a thing while we were there because it was already taken care of for us. We are booking our next vacation with Karyn and can't wait to see what she comes up with! Thank you Imagine Tours and Awesome Adventures!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Imagine Tours & Awesome Adventures FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Imagine Tours & Awesome Adventures 1
    NORTHERN LIGHTS from BOSTON & More
    5 Day Northern Lights - Iceland Including Flights from Boston 5 Day Iceland’s Northern Lights (Boston) Includes airport transfers, sightseeing tours, and 3 nights Reykjavik - from $899* Lead Price Travel Dates: Select departure dates Dec '15 - Mar '16 Promo Valid for Departures: September 2015 - April 2016 Also Valid On: 5 Day Iceland’s Northern Lights (Other departure cities available) 5 Day Iceland’s Northern Lights (Orlando) 5 Day Iceland’s Northern Lights (Washington, DC) 6 Day Icelan
  • Imagine Tours & Awesome Adventures 2
    Gift Certificates Available!!
    Have "too Much Stuff"? Add Imagine Tours & Awesome Aventures to your registry page & help pay towards your Honeymoon! Beautiful, customized Gift Certificates can be applied to your honeymoon and mailed to your guests for their personal presentation. (Brides LOVE this for Shower Gifts!!)

• 30 waring rd Suncook, NH, 03222 See on map